Parents: R. Kelly Holding Our Daughters in Sex-Obsessed, Abusive ‘Cult’

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young girls getting paid to do what r kelly tells them to do in their eyes they got it made they don't have to work or go to school just eat and spread the ? open when r kelly ready to eat and they can say they ? r kelly when they get older
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »

Because having someone say they're not being held hostage in a random room with a random voice in the background is the best way to prove you're doing this on your own will

But if she said she was held hostage you would've believed her. You're hilarious.

Now where did I say that? Given the same set up I would still have questions. That set up in that video clip leads to nothing but more questions.
  • blackrain
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    ? just trying to railroad him like Bill which is sad af

Won't be able to find him guilty in a court of law so instead the new thing is try ? in the court of public opinion

As someone stated Hugh has been keeping young girls at his house for decades and he's 'the man'. Creme de la cream of what it means to have a Harem. The golden standard as some men would call it.

Kellz got a lil start up Harem and of course ? try digging into his past using it as crutch for their faux outrage. None of these chicks are Aaliyah. None of these chicks are Sparkle's niece. None of these chicks were picked up at a local pep rally

These are grown women who are enjoying a lifestyle who's parents are aggy that their daughters are going against the grain and norm of society

Not because they care for their daughters either. Nah, they aggy cause they ain't seeing no cash coming their way

There's a lot of reasons to be disgusted by R Kelly but this ain't one of them.

Railroad him? ? at least with Bill Cosby there's an argument to be made in terms of guilt or innocence for the alleged crimes. This ? R Kelly is literally on tape doing what people accused him of. You cant railroad a ? like that. Y'all really pull out the capes for the wrong ? . ? spent 3 decades ? high school girls but he's being rail roaded now...after still having success post sex tape leak. Every ? brought up on something shouldn't be defended like a political prisoner
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats crazy is what type of dudes cant keep these chicks away from dude?

fathers, brothers and even the local ? who should be thorough enough.
  • confucius_says
    confucius_says Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Options
    I for one, can't date no one under 24. But everyone's mental capacity is different. Everyone has different experiences. There are some 18yrs Olds that know not to fall for any game being ran by a 50 yr old. Most 18yrs old are out of high school by then, or about to leave. You know what your doing at 18. I did. Being naive has no age limit. An 18yrs old that commits a felony, do you say they are just a kid and didn't know any better? Naw, you want to charge them as an adult. Some cultures base adult hood based on body development.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »

Because having someone say they're not being held hostage in a random room with a random voice in the background is the best way to prove you're doing this on your own will

But if she said she was held hostage you would've believed her. You're hilarious.

Now where did I say that? Given the same set up I would still have questions. That set up in that video clip leads to nothing but more questions.

Of course you didn't specifically come out and say this verbatim, but based on your stance I doubt you'd "question" her if she did say she was brainwashed etc. i may be wrong though.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate this trend of people being put on trial through the media.

And black people are so full of ? . Yall know these mfers will lie, you see it all the time in cop shootings. But the minute a black celebrity gets some bad publicity, ? wanna believe anything. All them crab tendencies come out, like yall been waiting for it.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

18 is 18 and grown is grown. If your 18 year old daughter decides she wants to run off, join the circus and start ? the 50 year old lion tamer wtf can you actually do about it??? She's ? grown and if she decides she wants to start a consensual sexual relationship with another adult that's her business. You as a parent can be mad, sad, disappointed or whatever but you can't prevent 2 consenting ADULTS from being in a sexual relationship of their choice. ? , moan, cry and complain all you want but ADULTS are gonna do what ADULTS want to do.

There have been 18 year old women who decided to leave home, go to Syria and marry dudes in Isis. I wouldn't recommend it but as an adult it's there choice. You can feel however you want to feel about Kellz and his disgusting past but all of that went out the window when that ? perv finally decided to start smashing LEGALLY GROWN ADULT WOMEN. You can talk about Aaliyah until you turn blue but until you find me at least one chick in his "cult" that's underage or being held against their will none of it ? matters.

18 year old ? is community ? . I ain't mad at any 50 year old who gets consent to knock it down on a regular. Your personal opinion on the age gap is about as relevant as your personal opinion on black/white, tall/short, fat/skinny or ? /bi relationships. If everyone is of age and is a consenting adult they have the right to be with whoever they chose.

And while y'all are wasting time worrying about these grown ass hoes you'll never know getting taken advantage of in R. Kelly's "cult" you need to worrying about your mom, grandmother, aunts and sisters who are being taken advantage of in these legal cults that meet once a week at 11am every Sunday morning. Pastor Pimpalicious and his cult of prosperity preaching is doing more harm to your family that R. Kelly ever could.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    ? just trying to railroad him like Bill which is sad af

Won't be able to find him guilty in a court of law so instead the new thing is try ? in the court of public opinion

As someone stated Hugh has been keeping young girls at his house for decades and he's 'the man'. Creme de la cream of what it means to have a Harem. The golden standard as some men would call it.

Kellz got a lil start up Harem and of course ? try digging into his past using it as crutch for their faux outrage. None of these chicks are Aaliyah. None of these chicks are Sparkle's niece. None of these chicks were picked up at a local pep rally

These are grown women who are enjoying a lifestyle who's parents are aggy that their daughters are going against the grain and norm of society

Not because they care for their daughters either. Nah, they aggy cause they ain't seeing no cash coming their way

It's his reputation. There are plenty of older men that date 18-19 year old girls that don't get nearly this much attention.

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

And black people are so full of ? . Yall know these mfers will lie, you see it all the time in cop shootings. But the minute a black celebrity gets some bad publicity, ? wanna believe anything. All them crab tendencies come out, like yall been waiting for it.

bruh

he was a long history of preying on underage girls

not a stretch to believe the reports....they corroborate a well established pattern

his career actually should have ended after he married aaliyah

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    dont parents have to sign over a minor?
  • blackrain
    Options

And the need to cape for every black celebrity even when its clear as day they got issues is damaging. ? like R. Kelly shouldn't be the one to defend and make this point over
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

And the need to cape for every black celebrity even when its clear as day they got issues is damaging. ? like R. Kelly shouldn't be the one to defend and make this point over

No case should be tried in the media.

Also no guilt should be decided without evidence.

In the case of R. Kelly, there apparently was never a victim who came forward to accuse him in the infamous tape case.

We can think what we want personally, but we should never join in with racist white America to condemn a Black person without evidence - given the hostile and biased environment we're in.

What you might consider "caping" might simply be people thinking any of the above.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh

he was a long history of preying on underage girls

not a stretch to believe the reports....they corroborate a well established pattern

his career actually should have ended after he married aaliyah

smh.gif "Honey Love" is a classic, and you can't deny that!
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

In the case of your R. Kelly, there apparently was never a victim who came forward to accuse him in the infamous tape case.

We can think what we want personally, but we should never join in with racist white America to condemn a Black person without evidence - given the hostile and biased environment we're in.

What you might consider "caping" might simply be people thinking any of the above.

but we know for a fact he married a 15 year old girl

dozens of witnesses under oath identified the girl in the video and she would have been under aged at the taping of the video

• blackrain
    Options

In the case of your R. Kelly, there apparently was never a victim who came forward to accuse him in the infamous tape case.

There is actual evidence of the ? people been saying about him though...so how does he fit into this?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

I agree that no case should be tried through the media, but in the case of R Kelly there is evidence word to him marrying a young Aaliyah and him ? on 15 year old girls. I don't care if black people ? on R Kelly, as far as I'm concerned he deserves it for being a predator and ? ? . But I only step in when white folks try to ? on him because when it comes to their own they sweep that under the rug and give their prominent ones lifetime achievement awards and prop them up, so they're not in a position to talk. Outside of that if blacks want to drag him have at it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    everybody got they fetish...

but ? on a chick im about to smash?

i never got that one.
    i mean,

i understand not wanting to breaking the mood, i even understand not being able to hold it.....

but to just ? on a chick......

nah
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    spitting,slapping and ? is next
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options

dozens of witnesses under oath identified the girl in the video and she would have been under aged at the taping of the video

There is actual evidence of the ? people been saying about him though...so how does he fit into this?

I didn't know about the marriage.

But isn't that a different situation though ? And if it were a crime, and this evidence really did exist, wouldn't he have been prosecuted for it ?

To be clear, I'm not saying that it's unreasonable to believe that he has a thing for underage girls BUT that isn't a reason to advocate letting any accusation without evidence, be OK to convict him on.

If somehow they were trying to convict him up of the tape incident, and the girl testified to the truth of it and all the evidence was legit etc... etc... then it's whatever.

Same ? with the Aaliyah ? if it's true.

But this ? here ? With a grown ass chick's parents saying she kidnapped and she saying she not.... nah B. Let them prove that ? . Don't want MFs to be able to lock or 're-lock' people up just because of some ? they believe you did in the past but couldn't prove.

In summary: When I say evidence, I'm referring to evidence for this case..
  • blackrain
    edited July 2017
    Options

But isn't that a different situation though ? And if it were a crime, and this evidence really did exist, wouldn't he have been prosecuted for it ?

To be clear, I'm not saying that it's unreasonable to believe that he has a thing for underage girls BUT that isn't a reason to advocate letting any accusation without evidence, be OK to convict him on.

If somehow they were trying to convict him up of the tape incident, and the girl testified to the truth of it and all the evidence was legit etc... etc... then it's whatever.

But this ? here ? With a grown ass chick's parents saying she kidnapped and she saying she not.... nah B. Let them prove that ? . Don't want MFs to be able to lock or 're-lock' people up just because of some ? they believe you did in the past but couldn't prove.

Serious question how old are you? ? the marriage certificate to Aaliyah was published in Vibe magazine more than 20 years ago. That's very old news. wouldn't he be prosecuted for it. Now ? got faith in the court system? Ain't no "if" with th3 Aaliyah situation. That ? was true. There's a reason her family refuses to talk about it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Serious question how old are you? ? the marriage certificate to Aaliyah was published in Vibe magazine more than 20 years ago. That's very old news. wouldn't he be prosecuted for it. Now ? got faith in the court system? Ain't no "if" with th3 Aaliyah situation. That ? was true. There's a reason her family refuses to talk about it.

embarrasment?

her age should have still stopped her unless she lied....
  • 7figz
    Options

I hear if you say it's true. But I can't co-sign that because I don't know it to be true personally - I don't even recall seeing it.

As far as faith in the court system, it's not that at all. It's the logical belief that if there was some evidence against a Black man that was the least bit prosecutable, that the systematically racist criminal justice system would hop on it in a heartbeat.