What's The Worst Habit A Woman Can Have In Your Opinion?

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young females wana argue about the dumbest ? .

Older ones know what they want
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosigning Amber Rose/Blac Chyna/Kardashian behavior
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    .. this ? didn't ask not one follow up question when his friend told him "my wife is divorcing me for a woman." I would have gotten all the ? tea ..

I've never taken instances like this as an opportunity to extract more information. That seems selfish.
    People will spill their own tea, esp close friends. It's better to simply be open rather than inquisitive, even if curious.
    A man especially may not be ready to talk about all the details quite yet. Key word being talk.

I want to say women are selfish/immature in that way, that drama can be an activity for them when you strip everything down..
    Are women naturally selfish/immature in that way,
    @obnoxiouslyfresh ?

Well women are more expressive, in general. So we couldn't fathom anyone sharing a detail like "my spouse left me for their ? lover" if they had no intention of elaborating. If I mention "Yea my husband left me for a man," I'm already on the road to following up with "Yea girl, I saw "fat ? " in his Google search history so I followed him to work and this ? stopped at a hotel and came out wearing assless chaps holding hands with some dude that looked like Richard Simmons." Our brains can't even compute that someone wouldn't have more to say about something so salacious. It would be like learning that a teenager died or something and not asking how.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Trap questions and mind games...asking questions they already know the answer to see how you respong. My mom did it to me all the time growing up and now I'm like "how do ? still be falling for this ? ?"
    peter-griffin-guilty-o.gif

guilty!!!!

Fam.....when I tell you I HAAAAAATE that ? ??? And by the time you get to the point I'm already mad cuz you coulda just said what the problem was in the beginning...and because I'm mad the change you seek ain't gonna happen lol
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    self entitlement.....you know the ones with kids and think they deserve a king when all they can get is a pauper.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Hate when women defend other woman who they know ? ' up on some U-N-I-T-Y ? .

Top 5 pet peeve. Almost makes Twitter unbearable
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asking me to cook and do dishes.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trap questions and mind games...asking questions they already know the answer to see how you respong. My mom did it to me all the time growing up and now I'm like "how do ? still be falling for this ? ?"
    Man, I've seen women in my family do this so much growing up that I do it to chicks now sometimes just to ? with them lol.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Besides the obvious ? like hygiene.

Smoking and always on FB telling their business is the worst.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talking too much, smoking, asking too many questions and wanting to take a picture for everything.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too needy and too much talking
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Farting

Nope.... I love when a woman can ? comfortably in front of a ? ... especially the loud ones
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "As a woman" or even worse "As a mother". Just say what you have to say, damn.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Periods.

Nothing wrong with parting the Red Sea.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    .. Our brains can't even compute that someone wouldn't have more to say about something so salacious. It would be like learning that a teenager died or something and not asking how ..

More to say as in more feelings on the matter, or more to say/share with you?
    Wanting to know more, even if you only want to help, doesn't entitle one to more information, friends and family included.

I know this seems like a stiff point, but people that've said what they intended aren't "not having more to say" simply because you want to know more. In my experience, women are bad with this; Because they make things about them.

Westie wrote: »
    .. so I'll ask a million questions to get to why, what, when, and where and have a full-blown circular ass argument. All gone about in a round about way.

and I'll be over that ? in 5 minutes and wondering why he's mad lol

I'll be like I know what I wanted to know, I'm done what's the problem?

I'm one frustrating woman ..

A lot of women use relationships in this way, as zones where certain things have to be accepted about them / they're allowed to think and behave in ways that wouldn't fly with anyone else.

This is where I get in trouble now, because I don't waste time with any of this anymore. I'll bypass this entire segment, expose most/all tripping points, explain to her why she shouldn't trip, and be done. Proactively. Obviously this causes arguments, but that's because it's always linked to her feeling entitled to overthink, suspect, etc.

Relationship or otherwise, If you're wrong and I know you're wrong, I don't owe you the opportunity to drag us both thru the process of you coming to that conclusion on your own; Because it's not my job to find a way to endure unnecessary questions/speculation just because that's what you wanna do, just because we're together.

Women don't understand this.