Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Remember years back someone posted a list of rumored celebs to have herpes or an untreatable std? I want to say usher was on that list. I know Janet was.

The Derek Jeter herpes tree... jessicaa alba all the,way to d wade ..

Nah it's the Paris Hilton herpes tree
    parishilton-herpestree.jpg

thats that ? i dont understand...these "celebrity" mfs STAY ? with the same people..like, they constantly have the same 7 chicks or whatever in rotation in the celebrity pool...its 6237562347328947823948 people out there and they wanna pass these fukkas around like blunts and ? .

Because they view women as status symbols. Same reason why ? come into the rap game and end up ? the same chick 5 other rappers had on their arm before. You feel like in order to validate your spot you need to have this chick you saw another ? with money and status with.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lot of these fine broads be carrying plenty sexual diseases out chyea.

by the way, cleveland cavs lost, twice.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so how can they prove they got it from him if its a widely infectious disease?

Came in here to ask this exact question they can't prove ? ! Usher needs to get a better lawyer how the ? is he giving ? 's settlement money? the flood gates are now open, America is crazy as ? .

52251598.jpg

Mutations

Every time an std is passed along it mutates but still stays true to the source...so when she got it she couldve got it matched with his strain

Thats the heavily condensed version but yea
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »

You see man....This is my problem with you "I'm educated" ass ? ....you a doctor but need me to explain it to you why it is that herpes is stigmatized and hsv isn't...see what I'm sayin...

Now in your explanation you compared herpes to shingles because they are viruses...but that's apples and oranges because the issue lies in how one catches or contracts these viruses not the virus itself....the clap and gono are stigmatized for the same reasons as well...you gotta be a nasty ? mfer to catch these ? ...you gotta be out here raw ? and getting raw dogged...now no that's not how everybody catches it and there are cases where women and men have caught it from cheating partners but I am willing to bet that , that is not the norm...I'm willing to bet more people catch these viruses by being sexually irresponsible...

So in conclusion those viruses are stigmatized because of the way these diseases are caught (the norm not the exception, the exception is being faithful in a committed relationship to a cheating partner) ? mono has the same stigma attached to it ...

Only herpes carriers be like "it's just a skin condition"
    Foh ?

All I see is a bunch of uneducated ? .

I don't need you to tell me "why" HSV is stigmatized. I know why. My entire argument was that it SHOULDN'T be stigmatized because HSV is 1. relatively harmless 2. incredibly common and 3. Associated with a behavior that EVERYONE practices.

This song and dance that "only nasty ? " get it is exactly STDs are at epidemic levels in this country. ? think only "nasty ass" people have it, meet a "nice looking" girl or boy, ? 'em raw and then get the ? Ooze a week later and wonder "what are the odds!!!!"

You can get Herp after only one time. Ain't no "magic number" of raw coochs you gotta hit to get it. I've treated grandmas with it...schoolgirls...Muslim chicks...other doctors. There's no discrimination. Most of them weren't "nasty" ? .

Stigmatizing the herp because you get it from sex is also asinine because it's not limited to sexual activity at all. It's just the most common way it gets spread.

You can get it in your fingers (Herpetic Whitlow):

iwtvkzlv18bp.jpg

...and not just from ? "? ? " either. Dentists are famous for getting it in their fingers from tiny cuts they get while working.

You can get herpes in your body from contact sports like wrestling...it's called Herpes
    gladiatorum:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_gladiatorum

Quick: you think dudes should be able to sue wrestling opponents when they get herpes in their backs and necks after a bout? Would you dump your girl if she got herpes in her finger?

You think condoms protect you from herpes? They don't. They just reduce the risk. You can get herpes at any point your skin touches infected skin...this means you can get herpes in the base of your ? , your taint and in your ? since no condoms cover those areas:

sgt0wa0pnlva.jpg

You keep saying ? like "anyone who says it's a skin condition has the herp" as if it's some smart, clever ? obliviously missing the point that YOU probably have that ? . I probably have it. Most Americans have it. Specially if you Black since blacks have much higher rates of herpes than whites or Hispanics. By some estimates as much as 48% of all black women are infected with HSV:

http://yourblackworld.net/2012/08/31/cdc-nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/

You ready to give up ? with half of all
    Black women? Didn't think so.

But that's not why I'm posting this ? . I'm posting it because this is what I did for years: educating ignorant ass people about sexual infections. From the looks of this board my work is not yet done.

? yes i am ready to do that an burn the infected
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    a lot of these fine broads be carrying plenty sexual diseases out chyea.

by the way, cleveland cavs lost, twice.

Aye, ? you!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Remember years back someone posted a list of rumored celebs to have herpes or an untreatable std? I want to say usher was on that list. I know Janet was.

thats that ? i dont understand...these "celebrity" mfs STAY ? with the same people..like, they constantly have the same 7 chicks or whatever in rotation in the celebrity pool...its 6237562347328947823948 people out there and they wanna pass these fukkas around like blunts and ? .

Because they view women as status symbols. Same reason why ? come into the rap game and end up ? the same chick 5 other rappers had on their arm before. You feel like in order to validate your spot you need to have this chick you saw another ? with money and status with.

this has always been my problem with this...

all these groupies and ? gotta smash the same one...

nah....im ok.

just tell me the story and thats enough
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooooo..

who been in the ? bag thread lately?

at least 80% of them ? got it

Bruh I read a story on there where someone ran into 3 different women on pof that had herpes,? real out here.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »

You see man....This is my problem with you "I'm educated" ass ? ....you a doctor but need me to explain it to you why it is that herpes is stigmatized and hsv isn't...see what I'm sayin...

Now in your explanation you compared herpes to shingles because they are viruses...but that's apples and oranges because the issue lies in how one catches or contracts these viruses not the virus itself....the clap and gono are stigmatized for the same reasons as well...you gotta be a nasty ? mfer to catch these ? ...you gotta be out here raw ? and getting raw dogged...now no that's not how everybody catches it and there are cases where women and men have caught it from cheating partners but I am willing to bet that , that is not the norm...I'm willing to bet more people catch these viruses by being sexually irresponsible...

So in conclusion those viruses are stigmatized because of the way these diseases are caught (the norm not the exception, the exception is being faithful in a committed relationship to a cheating partner) ? mono has the same stigma attached to it ...

Only herpes carriers be like "it's just a skin condition"
    Foh ?

All I see is a bunch of uneducated ? .

I don't need you to tell me "why" HSV is stigmatized. I know why. My entire argument was that it SHOULDN'T be stigmatized because HSV is 1. relatively harmless 2. incredibly common and 3. Associated with a behavior that EVERYONE practices.

This song and dance that "only nasty ? " get it is exactly STDs are at epidemic levels in this country. ? think only "nasty ass" people have it, meet a "nice looking" girl or boy, ? 'em raw and then get the ? Ooze a week later and wonder "what are the odds!!!!"

You can get Herp after only one time. Ain't no "magic number" of raw coochs you gotta hit to get it. I've treated grandmas with it...schoolgirls...Muslim chicks...other doctors. There's no discrimination. Most of them weren't "nasty" ? .

Stigmatizing the herp because you get it from sex is also asinine because it's not limited to sexual activity at all. It's just the most common way it gets spread.

You can get it in your fingers (Herpetic Whitlow):
    iwtvkzlv18bp.jpg

...and not just from ? "? ? " either. Dentists are famous for getting it in their fingers from tiny cuts they get while working.

You can get herpes in your body from contact sports like wrestling...it's called Herpes
    gladiatorum:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_gladiatorum

Quick: you think dudes should be able to sue wrestling opponents when they get herpes in their backs and necks after a bout? Would you dump your girl if she got herpes in her finger?

You think condoms protect you from herpes? They don't. They just reduce the risk. You can get herpes at any point your skin touches infected skin...this means you can get herpes in the base of your ? , your taint and in your ? since no condoms cover those areas:
    sgt0wa0pnlva.jpg

You keep saying ? like "anyone who says it's a skin condition has the herp" as if it's some smart, clever ? obliviously missing the point that YOU probably have that ? . I probably have it. Most Americans have it. Specially if you Black since blacks have much higher rates of herpes than whites or Hispanics. By some estimates as much as 48% of all black women are infected with HSV:

You ready to give up ? with half of all
    Black women? Didn't think so.

But that's not why I'm posting this ? . I'm posting it because this is what I did for years: educating ignorant ass people about sexual infections. From the looks of this board my work is not yet done.

You made ya point, without the pics, yeesh. While you may be helping educate the misinformed on how the condition is spread, how does the above post help make a case for it being over-stigmatized? "It's over-stigmatized, guys, you can catch it anytime, anywhere. here, look at these ? up pictures to prove it." lol.

I don't know if you realize you using extremes to make your point. A lot of the photos of STDs or ANY condition for that matter on the net show the worst of the worst. I mean, you can just Google gingivitis for example and look at some of those photos. Now I had mild case of gingivitis before and that ? NEVER looked nowhere close to the photos I'm finding. Over-stigmatizing most likely comes from the fact the average person takes worse case scenarios to be the average case. Average or most cases of hsv probably look way less extreme or severe than anything in those photos.

Plus, you only giving one side of the coin. The fact that anyone COULD be infected isn't proof that they WERE or most likely WILL be infected. I'm sure there are stories all over the net of couples where one partner has both or one types of HSV, neither partner is taking meds, the couples have unprotected sex (except when experiencing symptoms) and NEVER passed it on to their partner. That the condition seems to be so easily transmitted in promiscuous celeb circles probably have less to do with the virus itself and more to do with these mfs personal hygiene. ? be drinking, doing drugs, lacking vitamins and doing a bunch of other ? and living unhealthy lifestyles that increase their risk to a bunch of stuff.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    LOL at 10million lawsuit for catchin herpes

I would actually consider injecting myself with an AIDs needle for 10mill

Huh

[img]http://theindystarnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/? -gregory.jpg[/img]
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

nah....im ok.

Those are ? who are ? for the approval of other ? . If they weren't they wouldn't be chasing the same women.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

nah....im ok.

Those are ? who are ? for the approval of other ? . If they weren't they wouldn't be chasing the same women.

Sad.

so ? secretly comparing each other by smashing the same chick. and then want to be approved by a ? who already smashed.

just sad.

smdh
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooooo..

Bruh I read a story on there where someone ran into 3 different women on pof that had herpes,? real out here.

@stew come explain yourself on this one
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    sooooo..

Olorun22 wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    Saw this this morning and thought about this thread. Be careful out there my scummy bredren.

Those are the problem of the apps it's the people.. people doesn't tell people there statues and people don't wrap up is the problem with the spread

Word, told this story back in the first Playas Lounge thread. Back when I first started using Pof when it was pretty much the only thing out there that was free. Literally went on 3 dates in a row and all 3 chics told me on the first date that they had the herp, saved my ? life cause I wouldve ? all 3 of them :joy: But yea since then, when the whole 21 questions thing happen and u feel like u gettin close I damn sure throw that question out.

at least they told you.

but thats some crazy ? to come up on a first date...lol

but i guess they wanted to give you the ass....so props two times......nh just in case something got confused there.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    sooooo..

Saw this this morning and thought about this thread. Be careful out there my scummy bredren.

Those are the problem of the apps it's the people.. people doesn't tell people there statues and people don't wrap up is the problem with the spread

Word, told this story back in the first Playas Lounge thread. Back when I first started using Pof when it was pretty much the only thing out there that was free. Literally went on 3 dates in a row and all 3 chics told me on the first date that they had the herp, saved my ? life cause I wouldve ? all 3 of them :joy: But yea since then, when the whole 21 questions thing happen and u feel like u gettin close I damn sure throw that question out.

at least they told you.

but i guess they wanted to give you the ass....so props two times......nh just in case something got confused there.

Lol yea it was mad uncomfortable but I thanked all 3 of them for tellin me cause like I said 10 times outta 10 I woulda smashed if they didn't tell me :#
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Herpes bout to transform into Super herpes at this rate like Gonorrhea.
    vegeta-turns-super-saiyan-o.gif

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    sooooo..

at least they told you.

Lol yea it was mad uncomfortable but I thanked all 3 of them for tellin me cause like I said 10 times outta 10 I woulda smashed if they didn't tell me :#

guess its safe to say...you didnt share dessert.

• PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooooo..

at least they told you.

Like somebody said before 1 outta 2 black women have genital herpe sadly SMH, I imagine it might be even higher in ATL smh...

How did it get higher than men though?

Although I do see black women more than anybody talk about "needing some head" on some supposed thinking out loud ? SMH.

Some also don't seem ashamed to have a dude eat them out that they don't know then dip on em smh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    sooooo..

at least they told you.

Like somebody said before 1 outta 2 black women have genital herpe sadly SMH, I imagine it might be even higher in ATL smh...

How did it get higher than men though?

Although I do see black women more than anybody talk about "needing some head" on some supposed thinking out loud ? SMH.

Some also don't seem ashamed to have a dude eat them out that they don't know then dip on em smh

i call ? on this.

white chick been sukking ? since early middle school.

and white folk stay with bumps on they lip.

nah....this some ?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Green ooze sound more like gonorhea than herps. Either way that was chick chance to back out so she share culpability