What's The Worst Habit A Woman Can Have In Your Opinion?

Options
1235»

Comments

• b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smoking cigarettes and drinking beer...
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    worst habit a women can have is setting a sex schedule
    Yeah, you're definitely the ? in that relationship if she's on that. How are you getting put on the schedule for some ? and you can't just get that ass? Might as well accept that you share that.

It's more common than you think lol
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cigarette smoker.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worrying about inconsequential ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listening to other women in worse positions than they are, tellin them what they need to do with their situation.

U'll never catch a cat wit money listening to a broke ? tellin him what to do with money.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Approval. A woman can like you but needs her friends approval, mother's approval etcetera. She can like a dress but needs your approval, even though she'll then turn around and where it to spite you. Just like what you like and ? approval. Being accepted is high on their list

You will hear from them "what do you think about this nail polish???"
    Get the ? outta hear is what I think. If you gonna wear it or if you wanna do whatever then do it. Now, if it's on some ideas type of thinking and you want my opinion then I'm fully engaged BUT I don't give a ? about what shoes you wear.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, you're definitely the ? in that relationship if she's on that. How are you getting put on the schedule for some ? and you can't just get that ass? Might as well accept that you share that.

You ? know very little about women and stay getting tricked by hoes into believing them and women behave the same

The average "woman" needs a break and don't want her ? stretched out, unless you're a little ? quick busting ? then maybe you know what you're talking about
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? know very little about women and stay getting tricked by hoes into believing them and women behave the same

The average "woman" needs a break and don't want her ? stretched out, unless you're a little ? quick busting ? then maybe you know what you're talking about

This reminds me of the story where some dude overheard a chick on the phone sayin she was gonna ? her smaller dicked ex cuz she wanted ? n her current man was too big for her to enjoy it

Cold blooded
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having a stank, stuck up personality where they think they're box is equal to stature & hard work
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    A woman who doesn't clean their gotdamn house/car or who isn't tidy in general. That ? is an omen and tells a lot about that person!

I done been to a some PRETTY brawds spot for the first time and walked in like....

mrjvncsl4ckj.gif

muwbb4wj4fh5.gif

And then have the nerve to tell me..... "Ya know you can sit down!"

I'm jus like......

f5ap54f4wemf.gif

Sometimes I still can't believe them yamps lived like that. smh

One girl I talked to in college...lil Trinidadian chick. First time I went to her campus apartment I was disgusted. Clothes everywhere, papers all over the place, dishes sitting all over. When I asked her why she didn't clean her ? up she said "I'm not a maid. Why would I clean?" I said "Because you live here..." She looked so confused at that basic concept. That was the first and last time I went to her spot.

^^^ but u still smashed her tho right?

SMH @ upgrading her lazy ass by letting her kick it at ur spot from then on :(

@blackrain

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When ? try to hold you hostage on the phone. "Why you gotta go?"
    I got tired of making up stories to get off the phone and just snapped one day
    "Because i do! You not talking about ? and wanna keep me on the phone for a whole hour. I don't wanna talk to you for the next twelve hours."

She cried hung up, but i felt good getting that ? off my chest. Stopped being a time hoe that day. From that day on till i dropped her, when i said i need to go, it was "ok"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    A woman who doesn't clean their gotdamn house/car or who isn't tidy in general. That ? is an omen and tells a lot about that person!

I done been to a some PRETTY brawds spot for the first time and walked in like....

mrjvncsl4ckj.gif

muwbb4wj4fh5.gif

And then have the nerve to tell me..... "Ya know you can sit down!"

I'm jus like......

f5ap54f4wemf.gif

Sometimes I still can't believe them yamps lived like that. smh

One girl I talked to in college...lil Trinidadian chick. First time I went to her campus apartment I was disgusted. Clothes everywhere, papers all over the place, dishes sitting all over. When I asked her why she didn't clean her ? up she said "I'm not a maid. Why would I clean?" I said "Because you live here..." She looked so confused at that basic concept. That was the first and last time I went to her spot.

^^^ but u still smashed her tho right?

SMH @ upgrading her lazy ass by letting her kick it at ur spot from then on :(

@blackrain

Lol I smashed before then...once more after a party one night...then she started acting possessive , tried going through my phone and I deaded it...she damn sure could roll a hell of a blunt though
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trap questions and mind games...asking questions they already know the answer to see how you respong. My mom did it to me all the time growing up and now I'm like "how do ? still be falling for this ? ?"

good question
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The worst habit a woman can have is the habit that annoys the man thats with her the most
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    cutting me off while im speaking.

first 2 times might have a good reason.....third time.....

im getting up, going to pay for MY food. and im out.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My worst habit is overanalyzing ? and seeing things that ain't there. My man could say that he's thirsty and wants a glass of water and I will call all of my friends trying to dissect precisely what he meant by the word "thirsty" and what he could have really meant by saying "glass" instead of "cup". By the time I'm done, I'll have it figured out that by thirst he was talking about a deep inner soul longing that can only be filled by the love of another woman who is independent and whole and knows what she needs and that is why he needed a glass which was actually a metaphor for the self reflection required of him which will allow him to see the attributes of that woman clearly in order to decipher whether she is the one who could fulfill his needs as a life-long partner in holy matrimony.

Meanwhile... this ? be just wanting a beverage and I've already broken up with him in my mind because I deserve better than someone who doesn't see me as whole already.

Your honor...please let the court records show that the defendant is indeed crazy. We ask that you please grant a restraining order against her for the plaintiff.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    My worst habit is overanalyzing ? and seeing things that ain't there. My man could say that he's thirsty and wants a glass of water and I will call all of my friends trying to dissect precisely what he meant by the word "thirsty" and what he could have really meant by saying "glass" instead of "cup". By the time I'm done, I'll have it figured out that by thirst he was talking about a deep inner soul longing that can only be filled by the love of another woman who is independent and whole and knows what she needs and that is why he needed a glass which was actually a metaphor for the self reflection required of him which will allow him to see the attributes of that woman clearly in order to decipher whether she is the one who could fulfill his needs as a life-long partner in holy matrimony.

Meanwhile... this ? be just wanting a beverage and I've already broken up with him in my mind because I deserve better than someone who doesn't see me as whole already.

Your honor...please let the court records show that the defendant is indeed crazy. We ask that you please grant a restraining order against her for the plaintiff.

Yea, ya hona.

could you go ahead and add one for me too?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some females just like being unhappy...

Like they complain about no good guys left etc...end up single moms
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I think some females just like being unhappy...

Like they complain about no good guys left etc...end up single moms

i agree with the bolded to an extent.

i guess no chick wants to be the one at the table not complaining. that makes her dude a target
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dog Filters and too much makeup
  • mooney
    mooney Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gvvq3ef138wz.jpg

Asking you where you going
    Asking you can you get this for me as soon as you sit down
    Taking pics like a bird
    Ciragettes smoking ... I'll think of more