The Official 2017 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    These ? are crazy talkin bout 10-6..We were 11-5 last year and have done nothing but upgrade our roster...Oline remains a question mark but damn.

Yall winnin 12-13 games this yr?

qy4koh3oho04.gif
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jourdan Lewis found not guilty. Haaaaaannnnnn
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Browns are winning at least 13 games.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    My Browns are winning at least 16 games next season

Fixed

I agree
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    These ? are crazy talkin bout 10-6..We were 11-5 last year and have done nothing but upgrade our roster...Oline remains a question mark but damn.

Yall winnin 12-13 games this yr?

I don't know about 12 or 13, giants schedule is really tough this year, we got Denver and Seattle back to back. Also play the chiefs at their home, as well as the raiders. I really wish they would grab a veteran LT, ? putting alot on Flowers improving. All those teams have really good pass rushers. Eagles always get after Eli pretty well, especially in Philly. Mack, Von, Houston and all them Philly ? . That line is gonna have their hand full this year.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    USA Today Predictions

epvvj119xg9m.jpg

Lol crazy how much love they showing us this off-season. Guess it really does matter when you have a real GM running thangs

Now as for this prediction? I mean we'll undoubtably be on top of our division. But I don't know if we'll be 12-4 on top. I'll say more like 10-6. Nevertheless, at least they got the ranking right

Division avi bet? You and Africa aint been puttin respeck on our name.

Lol so we gone act like the feeling hasn't been mutual? like we haven't been the punchiline of jokes by Texans fans and been casually dismissed for the longest? ok cool. yea ill take you up on your avi bet. any restrictions?
    Umm... there is a reason for that though lol. Y'all the Browns of your division bruh
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    USA Today Predictions

epvvj119xg9m.jpg

Lol crazy how much love they showing us this off-season. Guess it really does matter when you have a real GM running thangs

Now as for this prediction? I mean we'll undoubtably be on top of our division. But I don't know if we'll be 12-4 on top. I'll say more like 10-6. Nevertheless, at least they got the ranking right

The media been drinking the kool aid all off season and rightfully so. Not going to lie tho it's making me feel a little uneasy. 10 wins sounds about right.

Still worried about our DBs despite the upgrades. Don't like the depth at all. If Logan got goes down we're in trouble. Not really sold on Adoree as a starting CB. Would love to see him mixed in as a FS at some point. Sims showed flashes but he's still raw. Not worried about the offense at all as long as Marcus stays healthy. Apparently he's playing at 215 this year which scares the hell out of me. Can't wait to see this team in action.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    USA Today Predictions

epvvj119xg9m.jpg

Lol so we gone act like the feeling hasn't been mutual? like we haven't been the punchiline of jokes by Texans fans and been casually dismissed for the longest? ok cool. yea ill take you up on your avi bet. any restrictions?
    Umm... there is a reason for that though lol. Y'all the Browns of your division bruh

Lol I ain't a jags fan bruh

USA Today Predictions

epvvj119xg9m.jpg

The media been drinking the kool aid all off season and rightfully so. Not going to lie tho it's making me feel a little uneasy. 10 wins sounds about right.

Still worried about our DBs despite the upgrades. Don't like the depth at all. If Logan got goes down we're in trouble. Not really sold on Adoree as a starting CB. Would love to see him mixed in as a FS at some point. Sims showed flashes but he's still raw. Not worried about the offense at all as long as Marcus stays healthy. Apparently he's playing at 215 this year which scares the hell out of me. Can't wait to see this team in action.

I mean we aren't a top 10 defense, but I believe in addition by subtraction which is what we did by getting rid of dead weight like Blake and ? . But yea as far as depth we are a little on the thin side. But no team is perfect in every aspect. Most other teams have depth issues at certain positions as well. Rome wasn't built in a day. I believe JRob will address this next offseason. I believe the sky is the ceiling for Adoree's playmaking ability. And if he doesn't beat out Sims for the #2 CB, he'll still have an impact on ST. A unit that we've also bolstered this offseason
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    NY winning the conference

ATL getting the two seed

And we getting a wild card.

Dallas falling back to 6 wins

This is gonna be another year of y'all finishing behind Tampa. Bucs offense and defense should be improved this season
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    Something tells me that we're gonna play the Buccaneers in the Super Bowl.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    USA Today Predictions

epvvj119xg9m.jpg

That would be a the jags.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This would be ideal
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the Puppy super bowl?
    Super bowl of wing eating?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jets signed Whitehead, not sure lucky is a fitting name for this guy...in the same month, this guys dog was kidnapped, was accused of a crime he didn't commit, fired by the most valuable franchise in all sports, then if things weren't bad enough. He becomes a ny jet...yikes!!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bills give up on Cardale Jones
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bring Kap to bmore !!