Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

Options

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
    7m0uwtf6nbk2.jpg

That ? that make ya soul burn slow
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
    The answer is still NO.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    According to the GOAT he thinks otherwise:

According to Ryne Nelson of Slam Online, Jordan placed Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant ahead of LeBron on his personal list when asked about it during his Flight School camp in Santa Barbara, California:

"Would I rank LeBron over Kobe in terms of best of all time? No. There's something about five that beats three. Now he may be better than that, but Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three."
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to Ryne Nelson of Slam Online, Jordan placed Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant ahead of LeBron on his personal list when asked about it during his Flight School camp in Santa Barbara, California:

"Would I rank LeBron over Kobe in terms of best of all time? No. There's something about five that beats three. Now he may be better than that, but Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three."

The " GOAT" said 5 over 3

Well he can't be the GOAT because 11 over 6
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

But u got him as the Goat tho?! U haters are weak af
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Worst rebuttal ever
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    And he's right, by Jordan's logic anyone with more than 5 rings is better than Kobe
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    Options

Worst rebuttal ever

Go get a job bro and get off my stick bruh... MJ cosign>>>> JohnB the ? cosign
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Worst rebuttal ever

? just proved your point
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Worst rebuttal ever

? just proved your point

He says get job like this stupid ? ? is anything more than an uber driver at best
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

Worst rebuttal ever

? just proved your point

He says get job like this stupid ? ? is anything more than an uber driver at best

Hahahahaha Uber driver, I don't want to work in your career field bruh keep that ? up tho kiddo
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To be honest LeBrons 3 was more impressive than Russell's 11, especially the last one.

You could pull any 8 ? off the IC and reel off at least 7 championships back then. Most of the players were trash back then
  • Shizlansky
    Options

To be honest LeBrons 3 was more impressive than Russell's 11, especially the last one.

You could pull any 8 ? off the IC and reel off at least 7 championships back then. Most of the players were trash back then

1 of his rings is more impressive.

But I'm just trying to make a point to the Stan
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kareem and Kobe the two best
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'd take a player that would take on the entire league i.e. Kobe, before I take a player like Lebron that concedes defeat before the finals even begins... Kobe's mental edge gets it done for me

Top 5! Top 5! Top 5!
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    5bjsdve68tcg.gif

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Options

I said this ? a cpl years ago and ? still go at my neck on here.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

There's a thread for this comment but ima let you cook
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Good article, all facts
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Lebron' 3 aren't even that impressive, Spurs gave him 1, a lot of fortunate circumstances with the Warriors one, OKC the least memorable finals of all time but that's the only impressive one
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lebron' 3 aren't even that impressive, Spurs gave him 1, a lot of fortunate circumstances with the Warriors one, OKC the least memorable finals of all time but that's the only impressive one

Wow can't believe u actually made decent analysis for once... ur usually trash, keep it up man
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

Some no name reporter tryna make his name for his self... intentful agenda, pathetic actually
  • Shizlansky
    Options

They went 7 games against Pop

They didn't give the Heat anything
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Kobe is the only player in NBA history that gets slandered for having an all star talent on his team, yet he got everything out of the Shaq pairing and they maxed their potential together as should be the goal with any pairing, Kobe wasn't Scottie over there he was 1B not only to Shaq but 1B Best player in the league unquestioned...

If Kobe takes his talents to South Beach to team up with Wade & Bosh they go 3/4 if not then they go 4/4, u not losing to the Mavs ever and Kobe was a Spurs killer he's going for the gusto...

Kobe never played with multiple all stars outside of his 2nd or 3rd year while COMING OFF THE BENCH as a 6th man to Eddie & Nick... had Kobe played with a trio of all stars like the Lebron's, Bill Russell's, Bird's, Magic's in his elite prime like those guys he'd probably be 7/7 undisputed right now or better... Wade over Kobe foh!