Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Between this ? and y'all ? talking about tasha relentlessly

1. Y'all ? on some chatty patty melrose place ?

Or.

2. The show is trash to the point where this is the only stuff talked about

Either way

giphy.gif

You already know what it is. Glad u know it's not for you
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? better not form like voltron.... nah
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she fukkng the bald corny dude...

taasha need to die

Hahaha that ? mustache look velcro and ? Lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do like how they introduced the Jimenez "brothers"

? felt epic with that classical music and the ridiculous golden gun

Them ? made the dude OD on purpose and then shot the wife

Like it was nothing

The Golden Gun that he used was over the top. This ain't Goldeneye on the N64.

Some of y'all aint up on game. Mexican Cartels and some mexican gangs have a strange fascination with golden guns
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The steady decline is only continuing .I'm doing my recap.some ? needs to be said.

Tommy is us like "That's a weird story"

yeah it is ain't it Tommy?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its actually not a stretch for people to think Tasha at least ? Kanan in the past. Now Tariq being Kanan's real blood son, eh. But I can see them dropping that bombshell later on.

It would actually be within Tasha's character because she wanted to be the chick with the top drug dealer in the state. At one point that was Kanan, so it would make sense.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    The biggest clue is him killing Jukebox and saving Tariq.

He killed his own son, why give a ? about Tariq?

He got to bond with Tariq that's why. Its not ridiculous to think that spending all that time together that they got close. Kanan didn't care about Sean because he hardly knew Sean.

Its the same ? why step-fathers bond with kids not their own while ignoring their actual blood children. Its the same thing OGs have when they introducing young boys into the life. Its a mentor type thing.

I wouldn't put it past them to make Tariq Kanan's son though. The show is a soap opera/crime drama but more soap that drama. Its been that way from the beginning but ? just now noticing.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    What's full circle is what she said about meeting him instead of ghost first. She saying she could have been legit with him, same thing ghost had with Angie and wanted with her to be legit businessman.

hell naw. dont believe that ? ....she only wants skreet ? . the same with cookie off of empire
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Tasha one of them low self esteem birds that will spread her legs off a compliment. She want's attention plain and simple. That's how their driver D. Wade got to ? her.

true....cuz even if lawyer boy got her first...ghost would still be able to hit.

think about it......she smashed a top level drug dealing killer, a lawyer and a driver. what kinda standars are those?

? ....all she need to fukk now is an electrician, mechanic and plumber and she aint gotta pay for ? .....lol

an these only the ? we know about now. lol

LMAO!!!

i need to stop....i just hate birds

aye hold that down....i take offense with you ? on my trade.....but if that will get me the ? then so be it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Tasha one of them low self esteem birds that will spread her legs off a compliment. She want's attention plain and simple. That's how their driver D. Wade got to ? her.

true....cuz even if lawyer boy got her first...ghost would still be able to hit.

think about it......she smashed a top level drug dealing killer, a lawyer and a driver. what kinda standars are those?

? ....all she need to fukk now is an electrician, mechanic and plumber and she aint gotta pay for ? .....lol

an these only the ? we know about now. lol

LMAO!!!

i need to stop....i just hate birds

aye hold that down....i take offense with you ? on my trade.....but if that will get me the ? then so be it.

i aint got no beef with your trade.

just saying the chick using the ? for everything else
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Tommy suspects Dre a little bit especially after him asking about the distro position a few seconds after Tommy see Julio's body.

I think Tyriq is going to hurt Reina....might even ? her accidently which would make a good storyline for the next season

I wouldnt mind seeing a Ghost/Tommy vs Proctor over the recording and the dead agent. Nothing to dramatic but Proctor knows too much.

Angela shouldn't continue after this season....after they get Mike, her character isn't needed and will be redundant if she went back to Ghost

I'm excited about Larenz Tate's character....I think he's going to push the Ghost/Stern storyline because their back and forth is getting boring too That whole "needing a black face for profit" irks me a little bit.

Tommy is the ? when it comes to this drug stuff. They way he bossed up on the Jimenez was GOAT!! I'm liking his character expansion with his dad.
  • loch121
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Its actually not a stretch for people to think Tasha at least ? Kanan in the past. Now Tariq being Kanan's real blood son, eh. But I can see them dropping that bombshell later on.

It would actually be within Tasha's character because she wanted to be the chick with the top drug dealer in the state. At one point that was Kanan, so it would make sense.

so raina and Tariq are Kanan's.They twins

I'm not buying that ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

so raina and Tariq are Kanan's.They twins

I'm not buying that ? .

i think people saying only tariq
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    I think Tommy suspects Dre a little bit especially after him asking about the distro position a few seconds after Tommy see Julio's body.

I think Tyriq is going to hurt Reina....might even ? her accidently which would make a good storyline for the next season

I wouldnt mind seeing a Ghost/Tommy vs Proctor over the recording and the dead agent. Nothing to dramatic but Proctor knows too much.

Angela shouldn't continue after this season....after they get Mike, her character isn't needed and will be redundant if she went back to Ghost

I'm excited about Larenz Tate's character....I think he's going to push the Ghost/Stern storyline because their back and forth is getting boring too That whole "needing a black face for profit" irks me a little bit.

Tommy is the ? when it comes to this drug stuff. They way he bossed up on the Jimenez was GOAT!! I'm liking his character expansion with his dad.

bossing up and not knowing when to shut up and play ya role are two different things.

tommy seems stressed at times and confused. it doesnt come natural to him.....but being mr tough guy does.

hes a good counter to a relaxed and laid back ghost.

but they both gets it in.

one will let you know he about to ? you

the other will ? you and you wont know you dead
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

I used to thought that Angela would see jail but it looks like she is not. Since she basically solved the FBI mole investigation then she might replace Mike
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Rayna gonna OD on sizzurp and Valdez dies too
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's ready to chop it up ? s5a3x7vxlgew.gif
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    yung$ wrote: »
    What's full circle is what she said about meeting him instead of ghost first. She saying she could have been legit with him, same thing ghost had with Angie and wanted with her to be legit businessman.

hell naw. dont believe that ? ....she only wants skreet ? . the same with cookie off of empire

fcc66tzvvoa6.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

bruh....chicks and ? ? say he did his dirt first ...so she deserved to creep out.

that fukkery and against man code to think that.

even if you trynna smash a took chick...you dont bring that ? up.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i hope dont nothing happen to raina....she the only innocent and still pure hearted one on the show.

even the baby chose
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Shawn and Sliver. Who the 3rd ? she creeping wit?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    aye @loch121
    where the recap.....

give me a shout out if you steal my ? ?
  • loch121
    Options
    aye @loch121
    where the recap.....

give me a shout out if you steal my ? ?

it's coming.I heard somebody else say that ? too.

It's on the way.got ya