FAIZON LOVE SAYS THAT DAVE CHAPPELLE IS THE WACKEST NGA OUT!

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are Black Comedians..(YES BLACK COMEDIANS).. always hating on other black comedians...?

You ever hear Seinfeld hating on Richard Lewis ? or Russell Peters hating on Aziz?

You got Mike Epps, Ari Spears, Kat Williams, Now big Worm?

Geezus!

Epps talk ? about everybody..that's part of his comedy. That homeboy who will roast you in front of yo parents but still cool to kick it with.

Spears is a 1 dimensional pony who time been up and got racoon eyes. He been a hater

Katt is ? comedy so he talk ? about everyone but he draws a line

Fazion never been top billed actor or comedian. He always been bottom tier funny. Like everyone else was busy so they got him.

He was in friday with chris tucker, bernie mac, and aj johnson and yet they all killed their roles and u only remember him for his fatness
  • Trollio
    Options
    Dave will never pass eddie. 2 back to back stand up classics..dave got 1.

But eddie transitioned to film like no other comedian had. He didnt get wack movies til like 2006 or some ? . Damn near a 20 year run of heat
  • Trollio
    Options
    And the reason why so many hood ? caught on to chappelle late was cuz we wasnt watching comedy central like that back then.

It was either bet, sports, cartoons for the kids, or movies. Comedy central was considered white boy network.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The White Man's Frankenstein? Only ? that was funny on his show was Charlie Murphy?!?!?!

Leave the over the top contrarian shock commentary to ignorant white folk. Get this fool all the way out of here.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Name 5 comedians alive better than dave

Then name 5 times faizon made you laugh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

That alive part made this tough because that instantly takes out Pryor, Mac, & Red Fox.

Faizon made me laugh in Friday, The Parenthood & 3 Strikes. Those projects added up to more than 5 laughs.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave been passed Eddie and his 2hrs of standup

@BOSSDracarys
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    His dc stand up was hilarious as was the chappelle show. I get what boss saying tho bout the how high half baked movie type white stoner funny that ? ? ain't gonna feel
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Chris Rock is only one I can think of. There probably are comedians better than Dave Chappelle but they'll get a chance to shine. People get butthurt easily now in days.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I see u want to fight today!?! lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    His dc stand up was hilarious as was the chappelle show. I get what boss saying tho bout the how high half baked movie type white stoner funny that ? ? ain't gonna feel

THANK U!!
    thats all im sayin..

that and @TheGOAT wanna get his ass whooped!!

we did this dance before! hahahhaha
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Dave dont even like Half Baked

He said on InsideThe Actors Studio they wanted to make a funny movie for adults and the studio turned it into a weed movie for kids.

They were young in the game tho and didnt fight it since it was their 1st attempt at movie making
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Chappelles standups were always funny. All of them too.

Never thought movie chappelle was funny. Didnt ? with half baked at all.

The show was classic though.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets get a few things clear:

• 1. Chapelle has always been funny as sh*t... " even when he was kicking in doors as a dominos pizza delivery boy"
    on death comedy jam

• 2. I can agree that Black people on average weren't checking for Chapelle until after the Chapelle show became hugely successful.

*Before then Chris Rock was all the rage and he had black peoples attention.

So While a lot of black comedians were on their " white people do this... and black people do that!.. hahahaha" or something church related like Arnez J or Ricky Smiley, comic view was the black comedians only source of public exposure for the most part.

Chapelle's natural delivery and creative story telling set him apart from other black comedians... it was just a matter of time.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chappelles show is equal to or better than eddie murphys good movie run. They both had an immortal time.

I give eddie the edge but chappelle on his ass, and chris rock #3 for his standup alone.

The others, including richard pryor; not sitting at that table.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all saying kevin hart aint funny i say he WAS funny. Judging from his latest stand up special he lost his touch. It had some moments but hes a shadow of his former self
  • CapitalB
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Chappelles show is equal to or better than eddie murphys good movie run. They both had an immortal time.

I give eddie the edge but chappelle on his ass, and chris rock #3 for his standup alone.

? Chapelle show has nowhere the impact of Eddie's two standup classics..

? is still wearin leather suits 30yrs later cause of that ? ..

and ? is only able to make the movies they makin now because of Eddie and they aint even up to par..

pay homage ? ..
    Chapelle aint nowhere near Eddie status..

Mike was hangin wit Eddie..
    Pronce couldnt even hang wit Eddie had to kick it wit his brother!

i dont see a Jay Z tryin to ? wit Chapelle :joy: :joy:

yall bout to make me go there this afternoon! lol
  • TheGOAT
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Y'all saying kevin hart aint funny i say he WAS funny. Judging from his latest stand up special he lost his touch. It had some moments but hes a shadow of his former self

Kev 1st 2 specials were comedy

But as he became a star they started pumping out standup specials as fast they could

Quality took a big dive but his fanbase was growing so it made no difference to him & his team
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lets jus leave Eddie out of this and focus on what the discussion is about..
    cause i like Chapelle jus dont think he's as funny as ? try to make him out..

so i dont want to have to ? on the man who had a good run wit sketch comedy..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    <--- 100th post by the way.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »

Trading Places
    Comming to America
    Harlem Nights
    Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2
    48 Hrs series
    Boomerang

i mean i can keep goin all SHITTIN PROFUSELY on the Chapelle show..

? aint even watchin Chapelle show like that but guarantee they watched 2-3 of these movies THIS year..