The girl that died was white. He's ? .
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    No your point is basically "this isnt that big a deal"

? , what?? How are you telling me what my point is?? No diss, but you're sounding ridiculous. Too emotional. I know this is the internet, but you almost sound serious.

If you don't want to have a fair and reasonable discussion about this rightfully relevant news (see how that contradicts your "this isn't a big deal" narrative?), just let me know, and we can easily stop wasting each other's time. It's no biggie.
    but unless your a racist cac, and you very well could be,

Again, that claim make no sense, but I understand it's the fad to call other people racists. Meh. But you still don't understand that that's part of the reason why Trump got elected and why his supporters are growing. It's because of all the baseless demagoguery. How can you not see the irony? Even now.

Heh, we probably agree at least 75% about all this, and you're making me out to be you enemy. That's how you end up alienating your potential allies, resorting to cannibalizing your own group, and waking up to a Trump presidency.
    it is a big deal, but regardless, your wack as ?

Again, didn't say it wasn't a big deal. This is my third time telling you this. You're either a troll, or you have very poor comprehension skills.

Heh, I'm "wack as ? "? What is this junior high? What are you 13, ? ?

Why did you delete your orginal post?

I didn't. My original post was wacked into oblivion. It's still there, but you have to click on it to see it. It's "spoilered."

If you're finally trying to genuinely understand my original point, then yes, please read my original post...and for that matter, my recent elaboration as well. I'm sure some of the disagreements remain, but I'm also pretty sure what you think I said =/= what I said.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , what?? How are you telling me what my point is?? No diss, but you're sounding ridiculous. Too emotional. I know this is the internet, but you almost sound serious.

If you don't want to have a fair and reasonable discussion about this rightfully relevant news (see how that contradicts your "this isn't a big deal" narrative?), just let me know, and we can easily stop wasting each other's time. It's no biggie.

Again, that claim make no sense, but I understand it's the fad to call other people racists. Meh. But you still don't understand that that's part of the reason why Trump got elected and why his supporters are growing. It's because of all the baseless demagoguery. How can you not see the irony? Even now.

Heh, we probably agree at least 75% about all this, and you're making me out to be you enemy. That's how you end up alienating your potential allies, resorting to cannibalizing your own group, and waking up to a Trump presidency.

Again, didn't say it wasn't a big deal. This is my third time telling you this. You're either a troll, or you have very poor comprehension skills.

I didn't. My original post was wacked into oblivion. It's still there, but you have to click on it to see it. It's "spoilered."

If you're finally trying to genuinely understand my original point, then yes, please read my original post...and for that matter, my recent elaboration as well. I'm sure some of the disagreements remain, but I'm also pretty sure what you think I said =/= what I said.

Why do you think your orginal post was wacked into oblivion???
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why do you think your orginal post was wacked into oblivion???Because everybody seen what you said and it was stupid as ? , wasnt hard to understand at all

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

He's white too. And the media has already painted a image that he was trying to get away for his own safety. Probation is most definitely a possibility.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Black people really need to stay out of this. Let white America destroy itself. This is long over due. Sit back on the sideline and take advantage of opportunities that arise. That's just how other minorities do it.

Damn right.

But not just other minorities, thatsstraight out the white playbook. They CREATE divisions, wait for an opportunity, and take control during the confusion. After confusion and in fighting has resulted in death, and revenge killings, the division is generationally rooted and it's the gift that will keep on giving, for decades. It's easier to control a divided populous.

Case in point:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_FSUcZfcx0

So it's their turn. Let them ? each other.

This is exactly what I mean. White America needs to eat itself. We benefit from this. They already got increasing issues with birthrate and I read something this week that said young whites are getting colon cancer at a high rate. No need for blacks to pointlessly sacrifice themselves.

And the opioid crisis that is ravaging the white community ,morgues are getting filled with dead bodies at a rate they can not keep up with.

? 'em
    search_results.gif?1413859246
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When young white men ? white women don't expect much of a sentence.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Why do you think your orginal post was wacked into oblivion???Because everybody seen what you said and it was stupid as ? , wasnt hard to understand at all

Apart from some potential disagreements, most likely because it was unpopular and/or misunderstood. Oh, and also because it was objective and probably truthful. Imo, people don't like objective truth, especially when it goes against their own truths.

Obviously, a post with wacks doesn't mean that said post wasn't true or even understood. And you still have yet to provide any substantial rebuttal. So this is going nowhere. So stop wasting my time.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    From my experience Georgia and TX are the most racist. Any state that has Klansmen freely marching and sporting the confederate flag without backlash speaks volumes.

Dam I'm a prophet @Trillfate

Most of these states that are mostly rural that have few Blacks especially outside of metropolitan areas you get this element. Texas, my home state of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, Florida, and the Carolinas especially.

Most of those states outside of Texas and Florida are mostly rural, White, and consist of mostly one horse towns with Whites who work blue-collar jobs that blame Blacks, Latin American immigrants, Muslims, and homosexuals for all their issues.

Those little towns are the underbelly of America that the Sean Hannity's, Rush Limbaugh's, and Bill O'Reilly's all speak too. They all spit that little dog whistle rhetoric that uneducated Whites eat up.

Don't forget the ? ass education system too. It's a huge correlation between racism and education. A lot of these bigots have low intelligence and have never been anywhere. All they interact with is like minded people who look just like them. The same audience Trump tapped into. ? who voted for man who have no interest in poor people.

Quoted for emphasis you said a mouthful here.

same can be said about ? who voted for Obama tho..

poor.. uneducated.. nevwr been outside a 30 mile radius.. so on and so forth..

voted for someone who aint give a ? about poor people..

? meet kettle..
    kettle meet ? ..

Holding defendants in jail because they can't afford to make bail is unconstitutional, that was what the Obama Justice Department said in a court filing in 2016 ...the first time the government has taken such a position before a federal appeals court

His administration spear headed an effort to an effort to end the federal government's contracts with federal privately owned prisons

www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2016/12/obamas-criminal-justice-legacy-now-local-hands/amp

He made sure that millions of ppl who weren't able to afford healthcare before now could

A lot of ? he got wrong as well

But to say he didnt care about poor ppl is a gross simplification of his legacy

stopped reading at "what the SAID" lmmfao

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    From my experience Georgia and TX are the most racist. Any state that has Klansmen freely marching and sporting the confederate flag without backlash speaks volumes.

Dam I'm a prophet @Trillfate

Most of these states that are mostly rural that have few Blacks especially outside of metropolitan areas you get this element. Texas, my home state of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, Florida, and the Carolinas especially.

Most of those states outside of Texas and Florida are mostly rural, White, and consist of mostly one horse towns with Whites who work blue-collar jobs that blame Blacks, Latin American immigrants, Muslims, and homosexuals for all their issues.

Those little towns are the underbelly of America that the Sean Hannity's, Rush Limbaugh's, and Bill O'Reilly's all speak too. They all spit that little dog whistle rhetoric that uneducated Whites eat up.

Don't forget the ? ass education system too. It's a huge correlation between racism and education. A lot of these bigots have low intelligence and have never been anywhere. All they interact with is like minded people who look just like them. The same audience Trump tapped into. ? who voted for man who have no interest in poor people.

Quoted for emphasis you said a mouthful here.

same can be said about ? who voted for Obama tho..

poor.. uneducated.. nevwr been outside a 30 mile radius.. so on and so forth..

voted for someone who aint give a ? about poor people..

? meet kettle..
    kettle meet ? ..

Holding defendants in jail because they can't afford to make bail is unconstitutional, that was what the Obama Justice Department said in a court filing in 2016 ...the first time the government has taken such a position before a federal appeals court

His administration spear headed an effort to an effort to end the federal government's contracts with federal privately owned prisons

www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2016/12/obamas-criminal-justice-legacy-now-local-hands/amp

He made sure that millions of ppl who weren't able to afford healthcare before now could

A lot of ? he got wrong as well

But to say he didnt care about poor ppl is a gross simplification of his legacy

stopped reading at "what the SAID" lmmfao

Ok.... Lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yall tryin to get people fired because they dont like people....how da ? ....you can feel how you wish
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Im just not upset about white people not liking black folks...i mean is it a law that you have to like ? blacks ? an crackers...it get to be a minority report society
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When young white men ? white women don't expect much of a sentence.

Ironic considering how many white women voted for Trump.

@Madame_CJSkywalker

What do your feminist sisters have to say about that?

Still trying to blame it on "patriarchy" and "benevolent sexism?"

eed6tjthplg9.gif
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Yall tryin to get people fired because they dont like people....how da ? ....you can feel how you wish

You can, but your job can also fire your ass because they dont want to be associated with a known ? racist as well

I see your point if its goverment jobs but i don't care if you work at circle k.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just not upset about white people not liking black folks...i mean is it a law that you have to like ? blacks ? an crackers...it get to be a minority report society

You're a ? ? for defending white supremacist
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mike-pence-complains-that-media-spends-more-time-criticizing-trump-than-terrorists/
    Mike Pence Complains That Media Spends More Time Criticizing Trump Than Terrorists

Vice President Mike Pence gave an interview to NBC’s Peter Alexander in which he complained that the media spends more time criticizing President Donald Trump than the “hatred and violence” in Charlottesville.

In the brief interview, which aired Monday morning, the vice president alleged that Trump “stated clearly that he condemns violence in all of its forms.”

Trump’s statement following the Charlottesville terror attack — in which 20-year-old white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. rammed his car into a crowd of protestors, killing one person and injuring 19 — was widely criticized by everyone from cable news commentators to lawmakers in his own party as shockingly ambiguous.

Nonetheless, Pence told Alexander that the administration “will not tolerate hatred and violence of groups like white supremacists, the KKK and the neo-nazis.”

“We condemn them in the strongest possible terms,” Pence added.

Alexander pointed out that Trump’s statement condemning violence “on all sides” for some reason failed to single out those groups.

“I think the American people heard the president yesterday, speak plainly and condemn, in his words, in the strongest possible terms, organizations that purvey hate and violence,” Pence replied.

Alexander said that many American’s were unsatisfied by Trump’s remarks, including Republican lawmakers like Senator Orrin Hatch:

Pence again said the administration condemns white supremacists “and their ilk,” before noting that there has often been violence at protests from different groups.

And then — because of course — Pence turned his ire towards the media:

“I will tell you Peter that I take issue with the fact that many in the media are spending more time criticizing how the president addressed the issue yesterday —”

“But this is Orrin Hatch and Cory Gardner sir, it’s not me, I’m reading their quotes” Alexander interjected.

“Well many in the media have spent an awful lot of time focusing on what the president said and criticisms of what the president’s said instead of criticizing those who brought that hatred and violence to the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia,” Pence replied.

It’s unclear what makes Pence think that the media has not spent spent adequate coverage on the unrest in Charlottesville, but his comments appear to be a new talking point. In a press conference in Colombia on Sunday night, Pence made almost the exact same remark:

“I will say I take issue with the fact that many in the national media spent more time criticizing the president’s words than they did criticizing those that perpetrated the violence to begin with,” he said.

ddgxdviro6rj.gif
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sessions-brushes-off-trump-criticism-gave-good-statement
    Sessions Brushes Off Trump Criticism: He Gave ‘A Good Statement’

Despite criticism that the President has still not condemned white supremacy after a self-proclaimed member of the fringe group drove a car into a crowd of counter protestors at a white supremacy rally this weekend, Attorney General Jeff Sessions defended the President saying he made a “very strong statement.”

“He said what happened in Charlottesville is unacceptable and we need to find out what happened, that it’s wrong and we need to study it and see what as a nation we can do to be more effective against this kind of extremism and evil,” he said on the “Today” show Monday. “It was a good statement delivered just a few hours after the event. The next day, yesterday, they explicitly called out the Nazis and the KKK.”

The hosts of the show pushed back, saying that statement came from an unnamed White House spokesperson, not President Donald Trump himself. Sessions said the name on the statement was irrelevant.

“I’m sure he will talk again about it soon. He will be speaking to the people today. I’m not sure what he will say, but that’s my understanding. He’s been firm on this from the beginning. He is appalled by this,” Sessions said.

Sessions’ rhetoric is similar to Vice President Mike Pence’s defense of the President, who said Trump “clearly and unambiguously condemned the bigotry, violence and hatred” and questioned why the media was spending more time criticizing the President’s words than “criticizing those who perpetrated the violence to begin with.”

Jeff-Sessions-and-protesters-752482.jpg