Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Guarantee she broke the heels on her tap shoes
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    I'm learning everyday about leaving certain people behind that are not trying to get on the same wavelength. As much as you want to help your fellow brother, not all of them are willing to do the things necessary to improve.

I am at this point.
    But its crazy how people call people for not helping or question who or how many you helped.
    Oor who wants an wash dollar.
    ? get frustrating as fukk.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

not one dead ? ? not one ? in jail??

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.. keep the party going!! lmmfao

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
    Cain wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

You ain't lying. This is the ? you just sit back in the cut and watch like a movie while you eat snacks lol.

and not to mention..
    two of them dead ? were POLICE!!?!?

and ? in here mad!!? smmfh

I don't wish death on nobody but the cops death have not really been talked about. I felt sorry for the white broad getting killed though. I agree with you though on the so back and watch this play out. If some do called woke CAC won't to get ran over and beat up for the cause cool and a bunch of Naxi and KKK ? dying as well. I'm not going to be outraged over it.

I will feel for their families tho

that house ? had no business bein there..
    his fault..

and i dont wish death on no one either but im numb to it..
    not due to the media either.. iv been numb to death for years now..

but this is the type of ? i said would happen America is bein destroyed from within..
    they have nothin left to feed on but themselves..

? aint about that life i dont care how tuff they talk on here orelse they wouldve been bucked.. the monster has to be fed tho.. and now its feedin on itself..

im good wit that..
    let this ? destroy itself and we build from that..
    its gonna get a whole lot worse.. but it has to in order for it to get better..

I can understand your reasoning for not thinking black people should be out there. But I'm not understanding the whole "house ? " ? . It's not like they were out there bootlicking. They were out there going to war with Nazis. Since when is battling racists house ? ? ?

okay.. sorry for the delay the GoT thread distracted me..
    we had some new developments! hahahaha

but yeh..
    all house ? wasnt necessarily "boot lickers" but they was still in the house..

sayin that to say a house ? has a certain mentality..

he believes for whatever reason in the system.. which is why u see ? in here upset Trump is destroyin it.. (they house) a house ? believes in protests.. a house ? believes that deep down his master gives a ? about him and can be reasoned with..

Martin Luther King was a house ? ..
    Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

u dont fight racism by protesting.. why are we even fightin racism!? ita gonna alwaya be here.. we always fightin for muthafuckas ro accept us when we ahould be empowering ourself so a muthafucka will respect us..

but nah.. lets march and beg for ? .. or be mad and scream at ? ..

this aint our fight.. only thing them ? is doin out there is gettin in the way of these white folks killin theyself.. they let us ? each other and go to jail for it they aint gotta fight us..

well look how the tables have turned..

But you seen what happened when he woke up?

what u mean?? them poppin his ass?? lol

Yup

yeh.. by that time the damage was done..
    they got his ass up outta here quick fast before he could change the narrative..

then they told ? he'a the one we should be celebrating..

like seriously..
    how the ? they go tell us who we should celebrate!?

EVERY black kid ESPECIALLY boy shouls read and know about Malcolm X.. i didnt really know KNOW until like 5yrs ago and thats a ? shame.. my kids will know about the real gangstas in black history.. not the ? who white folks was comfortable wit..

I know this doesnt relate, but people dont really realize how radical MLK was and how he believed that America needed a "radical redistribution of wealth and power. "

They made his legacy mainstream- the nice black guy who told us racism was bad. They have tried to purge a lot of his radical views that made the establishment uncomfortable like his views on capitalism and the church.

Kinda of reminds of the story where Jesus got ? off at the merchants selling stuff in front of the temple and started f**king ? up. You hardily hear about that when religion talks about Jesus. He came to ? ? up and to challenge the establishment but some how that got lost in this purge to make him more palatable like MLK.

I know about this well.. not much about the Church..
    but that was another reason he had to get clapped for him communist ties and dialogue..

cause class is the real enemy.. not race..
    and he started to target that and poor white folks started to listen.. and then he had to go..

Why do ppl listen to this idiot? The MFer doesn't know what the ? he is saying.

And this bolded here just makes it clearer. The real problem is not class, it is race.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    I'm learning everyday about leaving certain people behind that are not trying to get on the same wavelength. As much as you want to help your fellow brother, not all of them are willing to do the things necessary to improve.

Harriet tubman been told y'all
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I guess what @CapitalB is tryna say is America cannot and never will become this promised land of little or no racism towards Black people (the crux being Black people were initially brought over to America via force and violence)... so in essence Black people or anyone of African descent who calls America a home have to do and live for self (mentally, socially and more importantly economically)

It's a crying shame that after eight years of a Black man's presidency you witness ? like this. There's always gonna be deep seated hatred by CACs ... towards Negroes. It's the American Way

Yes, but it's the British way, the Canadian way, the French way, and the German way too. Etc.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

You ain't lying. This is the ? you just sit back in the cut and watch like a movie while you eat snacks lol.

and not to mention..

I don't wish death on nobody but the cops death have not really been talked about. I felt sorry for the white broad getting killed though. I agree with you though on the so back and watch this play out. If some do called woke CAC won't to get ran over and beat up for the cause cool and a bunch of Naxi and KKK ? dying as well. I'm not going to be outraged over it.

his fault..

but this is the type of ? i said would happen America is bein destroyed from within..

? aint about that life i dont care how tuff they talk on here orelse they wouldve been bucked.. the monster has to be fed tho.. and now its feedin on itself..

im good wit that..

I can understand your reasoning for not thinking black people should be out there. But I'm not understanding the whole "house ? " ? . It's not like they were out there bootlicking. They were out there going to war with Nazis. Since when is battling racists house ? ? ?

but yeh..

he believes for whatever reason in the system.. which is why u see ? in here upset Trump is destroyin it.. (they house) a house ? believes in protests.. a house ? believes that deep down his master gives a ? about him and can be reasoned with..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

u dont fight racism by protesting.. why are we even fightin racism!? ita gonna alwaya be here.. we always fightin for muthafuckas ro accept us when we ahould be empowering ourself so a muthafucka will respect us..

this aint our fight.. only thing them ? is doin out there is gettin in the way of these white folks killin theyself.. they let us ? each other and go to jail for it they aint gotta fight us..

Yup

they got his ass up outta here quick fast before he could change the narrative..

like seriously..

EVERY black kid ESPECIALLY boy shouls read and know about Malcolm X.. i didnt really know KNOW until like 5yrs ago and thats a ? shame.. my kids will know about the real gangstas in black history.. not the ? who white folks was comfortable wit..

I know this doesnt relate, but people dont really realize how radical MLK was and how he believed that America needed a "radical redistribution of wealth and power. "

They made his legacy mainstream- the nice black guy who told us racism was bad. They have tried to purge a lot of his radical views that made the establishment uncomfortable like his views on capitalism and the church.

Kinda of reminds of the story where Jesus got ? off at the merchants selling stuff in front of the temple and started f**king ? up. You hardily hear about that when religion talks about Jesus. He came to ? ? up and to challenge the establishment but some how that got lost in this purge to make him more palatable like MLK.

but that was another reason he had to get clapped for him communist ties and dialogue..

and he started to target that and poor white folks started to listen.. and then he had to go..

And this bolded here just makes it clearer. The real problem is not class, it is race.

flagged u for bein a ? ..

although ur an idiot as well..
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yup

like seriously..

Depends how you view the problem an what is the problem...im black...if the purpose is to be happy in life..then give me money an my problem is solved ..if every ? was rich i doubt we would be typin this ? ..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    LOL @ race problem

Aren't you the dweeb always moaning about Black women, how you can't cuff 'em and your imaginary delusional and generalised thoughts about them?
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yup

like seriously..

Depends how you view the problem an what is the problem...im black...if the purpose is to be happy in life..then give me money an my problem is solved ..if every ? was rich i doubt we would be typin this ? ..

i alwaya find it funny how when i take this site serious and call myself kickin some ? from my perspective certain ? get either uncomfortable or real quiet..

? be ? hilarious..

yall be careful outhere..
    some of these ? was sent..
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao trump tryin to say he wants all the facts first
    GTY-RT-obama-trump-inauguration-jef-170120_4x3_992.jpg
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the discussion going on here.

To me there has to be a balance.

You cant expect to fix issues that black america is facing through white mediums regardless of how much they want to help. No one can understand the black struggle unless they are black. People could know the black struggle, feel it, relate to parts of it, but unless you live it, you cant trully understand it.

With that reality in mind, you cant expect to join movements headed by white people and expect your issues to be fixed, even if they genuinely want to fix the problems.

Now with that said, I still dont agree that blacks should sit and do nothing. I think the best way is for black people to organize themselves, have their message, their code, their demands, and then they can participate in the lets say white antifa protests.

The key word is participate, not join.

When you see a group protesting lets say the KKK and Nazis, black orginazations should participate but always let it be known where they are coming from. Let it be known that they are their own seperare faction but they are participating in a protest against a shared enemy.

One thing I think we can agree on is something cant come from nothing. So to say sit and let them fight it out isnt the right approach. But, to be on the forefront and fight their battle harder then them isnt the right approach either.

What @CapitalB says is right, I think real change can only come from within, which means black people have to organize themselves and become a real community that moves together economically, vote together which will force candidates to speak to them directly etc.

But, while that is happening, it doesnt mean people shouldnt protest and look for symbolic victories. The two can go together, and should go together.

In the grand scheme of things, change doesnt happen over night and takes decades, and in those decades, every protest, riot, community gathering and extremist busting pistols will have been a part of the process. And they should all happen. Not everyone can bust guns, and not everyone is gomna join protests. I think everyone should do what they can and be celebrated for it. There just has to be a understanding and a collective consciousness that black people joining white run protests adhere too.

You dont make a change by putting all your eggs in one basket. Its easier for the opposition to crush you that way.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Symone Sanders fine
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um...they believe in 14 words those white people dont want to hurt black people they want us to leave the country the separtist real white racist people just want us to go ...an it seems black people on this site want the same perhaps yall should call them an get the plan together....btw black leaders have done that before..u want to go they want u to go..
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Arm yourselves folks
    and stop voting for politicians that want to disarm you

• CapitalB
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    Arm yourselves folks
    and stop voting for politicians that want to disarm you

Like who ? ? Name names. You sound like you talking outta your ass.

I know not one politician trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment. Not one.

iunno where u stay where u from..

but ? from LA would beg to differ...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    Options

Faux News calls up another ? from their coonpen...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/daily-caller-compilation-cars-plowing-into-protesters
    Daily Caller On Reel Of Cars Plowing Into Protesters: ‘Study The Technique’

A video compilation of vehicles driving through crowds of “liberal protesters” published by the Daily Caller and Fox News resurfaced Tuesday, after a car rammed into a crowd of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one person and injuring dozens more.

The Daily Caller in January published a video compilation of vehicles driving through crowds of “liberal protesters” with the advice, “Study the technique.”

Fox News also republished the compilation in January with the same caption, though it omitted the Daily Caller’s kicker: “None of these clips are new, but that doesn’t mean they’re not still fresh.”

The video clip made the rounds Tuesday after Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old protester, died Saturday when a driver rammed his car into counter-protesters at the white supremacist rally. It was published under the byline of Mike Raust, who is listed as the Daily Caller’s video editor, though his last article on the site was published in June.

The Daily Caller did not immediately respond to TPM’s questions about whether the site still employs Raust or whether it stands by the article in light of the violence in Charlottesville, but the page returned an error Tuesday evening and it appeared the article was no longer on the site.

Noah Kotch, editor-in-chief of Fox News Digital, said in a statement to TPM, “The item was inappropriate and we’ve taken it down. We regret posting it in January.”

“If you are easily triggered, stop watching now. Too late,” a screen at the beginning of the video proclaims. “Mute your sound; the music we selected makes frequent use of profanities. Always remember to look both ways before blocking the street.”

That warning is followed by a series of clips of vehicles driving through crowds of protesters, some at considerable speed, accompanied by an acoustic cover of the song “Move ? ,” originally by rapper Ludacris.

“Here’s a compilation of liberal protesters getting pushed out of the way by cars and trucks,” Raust wrote. “Study the technique; it may prove useful in the next four years.”

But.. but.. "Both sides"...