Tommy Sotomayor gets punched over the weekend

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Why would a guy that polarizing think he can walk around the general public and think people won't try him?

*Tariq Nasheed impression *
    "I got socked in the face everybody!"

That's the thing. Tommy is real aggressive online and went to an event where someone would take issue with. People bringing up others who were not at that event like the guy who checked him went searching for Tommy. Why is anyone defending Tommy anyway? Someone else being wrong whether a cop, rapper or actor does not negate Tommy being checked and cops do get checked. No one can just punch a cop though. That would be suicide. ? type of ? they talking?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    I took that ? personal. I really feel like that punch was in defense of my honor. What a blessed day I'm having.
    And that my friends is how you get a case of another fatherless kid in the making basically. lol.

lol OB you know i mess with you, but see this exactly the reason (and probably the only reason) why a many of these brothers throw they dashiki on, go to them spoken word events, saying blasphemous stuff like "the black woman is ? ", throw they fists up, join gangs and roll up on other brothers on some tough ish...all so some unsuspecting young tender will open they legs up in response. And that's where the party ends.

The game is thick. I'm not a hater I just recognize sauce when I see it. They juicing sistas up but a lot of em don't care they appreciate/love it foreal
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Tommy need security point blank..i stand by love him an finacially support him...an if any of dem dashski corny ? touch him they need to b gunned down .stand your ground..checked??the ? dont talk like that...cheked :/:/ ill make more single mothers then the ? in the 80s gds in chicago an the klu klux ? combined ...us tommies gota stand together...just like there garveyites...we are tommyites..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    yeah I know....all the ? dumb

i do think if these same guys saw some white youtuber who talked the same, they would have been on his ass

it just wasnt likely at that event, which I dont think they came to for the sole purpose of disrupting it over this guy

These guys do exist by the way. But nothing happens to them.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I took that ? personal. I really feel like that punch was in defense of my honor. What a blessed day I'm having.

why???

When I listened to everything Tommy laid out, the chick was dead ? wrong and Tommy had every right to call her a ? .

I'll defend a woman's honor, but not if she's clearly in the wrong. What the ? kinda "black woman" tells a Black man "that's why they ? y'all ? in the street now" in front of a cop???

Nah b, she's in the wrong, and for that hotep ass ? that socked Tommy to not understand that is completely expected; they're always mad at all the wrong ? . He should mad at that broad for ever uttering some ? like that, basically justifying the death of Black men and saying they deserved it somehow.

These bunch of HoSimps. They have deified ? and gon die for it. Smh.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Dude hate and despise black women,
    and he put it out there for the world to see..

'''Black women today are the world's ? children, we have the worst options in mates..'''

~Tommy Sotomayer~

This ? a ? , ? him !!

Why bruh?
    When you got black women marching, riding and dieing hard for trannies rights. When these black mothers still invest their children money inot fake hair. When these black women are a squat / lunge away from having that ass yet result ot go Kim k.

He adresses black communities so you will hear him talking about black men and women.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Plus i find Tommy very lightweight. MINISTER JAPP GOES WAY HARDER ON BLACK WOMEN.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy didn't have the same Rah Rah energy like the time he got into a car accident with a black woman. He threaten that lady. So ? him.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah I know....all the ? dumb

i do think if these same guys saw some white youtuber who talked the same, they would have been on his ass

it just wasnt likely at that event, which I dont think they came to for the sole purpose of disrupting it over this guy

These guys do exist by the way. But nothing happens to them.

they dont show up at black events

nor do we really know their faces unless we're actively searching for that ? ....I dont get any ? videos in my suggested tab....but I get Tommy.....
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy need security point blank..i stand by love him an finacially support him...an if any of dem dashski corny ? touch him they need to b gunned down .stand your ground..checked??the ? dont talk like that...cheked :/:/ ill make more single mothers then the ? in the 80s gds in chicago an the klu klux ? combined ...us tommies gota stand together...just like there garveyites...we are tommyites..

You support Tommy the ? ? Really my guy?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Even though I despise this goofy bastard I don't condone ? ass ? stealing on people in no circumstances.

Tommy once said that it's ok for white people to ? young black kids over the knockout game propaganda. He once threatened to put hands on various different black women. So no sympathy here.
  • blackgod813
    Options

You support Tommy the ? ? Really my guy?

He doesnt talk bad about black men like that
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Even though I despise this goofy bastard I don't condone ? ass ? stealing on people in no circumstances.

Tommy once said that it's ok for white people to ? young black kids over the knockout game propaganda. He once threatened to put hands on various different black women. So no sympathy here.
    What he say?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

What he say?

If a black kid runs up an punches u in the face u should shoot them...thats sounds about right to me...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

What he say?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude you have no clue how many times people tried to befriend dude and he kept on ? on black people then he went to an all black conscious event...Come on bro.The people he started beef with wanted peace but he kept on talking ? then shows up.? that dude.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he say?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ

1235462_10151603392301681_1027968550_n1.jpg

dead at "Jamarquavius"

But on the real, if there were fatal repercussions for ? like that knock-out game, the ? would stop pretty much immediately. If a muhfucka run up on me and sock me in the face for no ? reason and I got the biscuit on me I'm blastin him and his peoples runnin with him. ? that, you get to die today 'cause your parents didn't raise you right.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The beef is not about knock out game the beef is him ? on Sa Neter and the conscious community.I bet it was someone in Sa Neters family that racked him.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    good job dad they still gone fry yo ass lmao

you cant gun down no kids for stealing on you bruh

better tighten your jaw up
  • blackgod813
    Options

In florida u can
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Dog tommy!!!! Did a show with david duke!!!! :3:3:p he a big boy in the game. Nobody landed them interviews!!!$$
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

actually, no.

It's called "self defense". In the moment you can't ascertain the age of the assailant, not that it even matters in the slightest, nor can you determine what the motivation or intent is of the perp who just hit you. The assumption will be that they mean to do you great ? harm for whatever reason and because of that a person is 100% legally justified in responding with deadly force especially if there's several of them. This ain't even a "stand your ground" sort of thing, this is legal self defense.

In Arizona, A.R.S. 13-404 justifies the use of physical force against another person when a reasonable person would believe physical force is necessary to protect themselves against the other person’s use of physical force. A.R.S. 13-405 speaks towards the justification of using deadly force against another person. Deadly physical force is justified if it is used as defined in A.R.S. 13-404, or when a reasonable person would believe deadly physical force is necessary to protect themselves against the other person’s unlawful deadly physical force. If I'm walking with my wife and a ? run up and blindside me, it would be a reasonable assumption that my wife and I are in danger. I would be justified in using deadly force against my attacker/s in order to protect not just myself but my wife as well.

The law is very similar across the country. If a reasonable person would believe their life was in danger after a random attack by a group of teenagers, then deadly force is an appropriate response.
  • HafBayked
    Options

actually, no.

It's called "self defense". In the moment you can't ascertain the age of the assailant, not that it even matters in the slightest, nor can you determine what the motivation or intent is of the perp who just hit you. The assumption will be that they mean to do you great ? harm for whatever reason and because of that a person is 100% legally justified in responding with deadly force especially if there's several of them. This ain't even a "stand your ground" sort of thing, this is legal self defense.

In Arizona, A.R.S. 13-404 justifies the use of physical force against another person when a reasonable person would believe physical force is necessary to protect themselves against the other person’s use of physical force. A.R.S. 13-405 speaks towards the justification of using deadly force against another person. Deadly physical force is justified if it is used as defined in A.R.S. 13-404, or when a reasonable person would believe deadly physical force is necessary to protect themselves against the other person’s unlawful deadly physical force. If I'm walking with my wife and a ? run up and blindside me, it would be a reasonable assumption that my wife and I are in danger. I would be justified in using deadly force against my attacker/s in order to protect not just myself but my wife as well.

The law is very similar across the country. If a reasonable person would believe their life was in danger after a random attack by a group of teenagers, then deadly force is an appropriate response.

cool excerpt and I understand self defense

that book and the system it controls doesnt always work the way the directions say its supposed to

I dont see a black man just walking on that one, sorry
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real street ? don't go to learning events to do street ? . They catch you or ya mom at ya mamas house. Going to a conscious event to start drama because somebody did/said some ? you didn't like on YouTube is hella weak man
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he say?

If a black kid runs up an punches u in the face u should shoot them...thats sounds about right to me...

Nothing wrong there ... beam em up