Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Even though I despise this goofy bastard I don't condone ? ass ? stealing on people in no circumstances.

Tommy once said that it's ok for white people to ? young black kids over the knockout game propaganda. He once threatened to put hands on various different black women. So no sympathy here.
    What he say?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ

1235462_10151603392301681_1027968550_n1.jpg

dead at "Jamarquavius"

But on the real, if there were fatal repercussions for ? like that knock-out game, the ? would stop pretty much immediately. If a muhfucka run up on me and sock me in the face for no ? reason and I got the biscuit on me I'm blastin him and his peoples runnin with him. ? that, you get to die today 'cause your parents didn't raise you right.

That's all fine and dandy except for the fact that "the knockout game" is a lie that was started by the media to paint young black men as violent.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though I despise this goofy bastard I don't condone ? ass ? stealing on people in no circumstances.

Tommy once said that it's ok for white people to ? young black kids over the knockout game propaganda. He once threatened to put hands on various different black women. So no sympathy here.
    What he say?

dead at "Jamarquavius"

But on the real, if there were fatal repercussions for ? like that knock-out game, the ? would stop pretty much immediately. If a muhfucka run up on me and sock me in the face for no ? reason and I got the biscuit on me I'm blastin him and his peoples runnin with him. ? that, you get to die today 'cause your parents didn't raise you right.

That's all fine and dandy except for the fact that "the knockout game" is a lie that was started by the media to paint young black men as violent.

Naw... I know ? that did that ?
    ... first poerson come in the bathroom in school got knocked out ? was ruthless bully behavior
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he say?

dead at "Jamarquavius"

no it isn't. Theres enough vertical epileptic shaky video on youtube to dispute your notion that it's "made up". Also, you know... Dead folks from being unwilling participants in it.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    good job dad they still gone fry yo ass lmao

you cant gun down no kids for stealing on you bruh

better tighten your jaw up

actually, no.

It's called "self defense". In the moment you can't ascertain the age of the assailant, not that it even matters in the slightest, nor can you determine what the motivation or intent is of the perp who just hit you. The assumption will be that they mean to do you great ? harm for whatever reason and because of that a person is 100% legally justified in responding with deadly force especially if there's several of them. This ain't even a "stand your ground" sort of thing, this is legal self defense.

In Arizona, A.R.S. 13-404 justifies the use of physical force against another person when a reasonable person would believe physical force is necessary to protect themselves against the other person’s use of physical force. A.R.S. 13-405 speaks towards the justification of using deadly force against another person. Deadly physical force is justified if it is used as defined in A.R.S. 13-404, or when a reasonable person would believe deadly physical force is necessary to protect themselves against the other person’s unlawful deadly physical force. If I'm walking with my wife and a ? run up and blindside me, it would be a reasonable assumption that my wife and I are in danger. I would be justified in using deadly force against my attacker/s in order to protect not just myself but my wife as well.

The law is very similar across the country. If a reasonable person would believe their life was in danger after a random attack by a group of teenagers, then deadly force is an appropriate response.

cool excerpt and I understand self defense

that book and the system it controls doesnt always work the way the directions say its supposed to

I dont see a black man just walking on that one, sorry

all you gotta do is recover the video from one of the leaking bodies cellphones. ? wouldn't even reach the DA's desk. And you know one of the ? in the group is recording it so just shoot all of them and round up the phones.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Chick in the Brown dress 3:57-4:00

Clicked to see this
  • 5th Letter
    Options

What he say?

dead at "Jamarquavius"

Naw... I know ? that did that ?
    ... first poerson come in the bathroom in school got knocked out ? was ruthless bully behavior

What he say?

dead at "Jamarquavius"

no it isn't. Theres enough vertical epileptic shaky video on youtube to dispute your notion that it's "made up". Also, you know... Dead folks from being unwilling participants in it.

The point is that the media used the "knockout game" as a way to further demonize young black men and use it as a means to say "look look they're targeting white people". You don't understand how dangerous it is to tell a white person "if you see a group of black men; shoot them"? And then spread lies about a growing trend of young black men going around trying to knock out white people. That's what I meant by it being a lie.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But how he is it a lie if true like that actually was happening
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    But how he is it a lie if true like that actually was happening

Because black kids weren't going around actively targeting whites people to "knock out"
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @? talking like this shucking ass ? has some deep message hidden under all his cooning for whites.

Don't he got kids he not taking care of? If so he can't ? on anyone til he get that together.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    saying blasphemous stuff like "the black woman is ? ",

The ? is blasphemous about that?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The beef is not about knock out game the beef is him ? on Sa Neter and the conscious community.I bet it was someone in Sa Neters family that racked him.

How do you call sucker punchers and robbers conscious community bruh?
    Damn can we stop with the ? ine minute. WHO THE ? IS SA NETER TO NOT BEING CRITICIZED AND ? ON? ? ?

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fatherless America.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Chick in the Brown dress 3:57-4:00

lmfao i peeped her too lmfao
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tommy isnt a fighter or shooter.He's all talk.But sometimes when you push a dog in a corner where it cant get out..sooner or later he will come out Biting
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It ignores what's written concerning ? character and how nobody on earth is comparable to him. Not to mention ignoring the fact that the only human in the flesh comparable to ? that actually set foot on earth was a male and assumed role being that of a Father/authority figure. Might take a Christian to understand.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It ignores what's written concerning ? character and how nobody on earth is comparable to him. Not to mention ignoring the fact that the only human in the flesh comparable to ? that actually set foot on earth was a male and assumed role being that of a Father/authority figure. Might take a Christian to understand.

Yeah they not rocking with Christianity
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where did you get your information about ? from?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ´´hotep´´ ? are clowns now?Why because they want unity?Because they read books and build?I think we black people need to stop ? on each other everytime we try to do something right.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black woman is ? !
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was LOLing when he got smacked up, shouldn't happened at that event, but I never liked dude, but like Brotha Ankh said he should have been beaten up intellectually on what he has been saying. Thus you could truly shut him up, not give him more ammo.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    ´´hotep´´ ? are clowns now?Why because they want unity?Because they read books and build?I think we black people need to stop ? on each other everytime we try to do something right.

the majority of what we call "hotep" cats nowadays are all talk with minimal, if any, action. On top of that, when the dashiki's and head wraps come off and they go back to work on Monday all that ? they spit goes right out the window. They're weekend activists at best. The dudes talk like a cross between Onyx and X-Clan, grimey and yellin all the damned time. Can't have a civil conversation with even one of them 'cause as soon as you point out a flaw in their info them ? get all "Hulk Hogan talking to Mean Gene" on you and not once will they address their own mis-information, but will insist on how you must be some sort of agent of whitey, you a sellout or a ? , or whatever.

This last part was 100% evident in the Tommy video. Tommy calmly and quietly explains what happened, even making the point that ole girl was completely in the wrong by basically justifying the killing of Black men by cops. Not once did hotep ? even pause to consider the ramifications of what the woman who's honor he was supposedly defending said. Nope, it was all about calling her a ? .
  • konceptjones
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

Yeah they not rocking with Christianity

It's blasphemous to Jews, Muslims, Christians, Bah'ai's, Zoroastrians, Rastafarians and other Abrahamic religions.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I was LOLing when he got smacked up, shouldn't happened at that event, but I never liked dude, but like Brotha Ankh said he should have been beaten up intellectually on what he has been saying. Thus you could truly shut him up, not give him more ammo.

Now he got proof the black man aint nothing but a violent bully...he really cant be beaten in a debate about black women all he gotta do is point to the reality we live in..
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Black ? you been tap dancing this past week.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Black ? you been tap dancing this past week.

Naw b i think tommy funny an what man doesn't have issues with women an i dont know any white women to comment on ....i think the statues should be in a museum..an i like freedom of speech. in real life i beat more white men up just kus ? why u round me im 5th gen cooka monga kracker killer...truth is i read all yall view points then i go to storm front watch fox all day...so i know all sides ..i kno we have short attention spans as human an this goin to blow over we was just talking bout punks an toilets next week a asian going to shoot a mexican these are all distractions..