Who is the biggest "crab in a barrel" in Hip Hop?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Now Chris is Jay ghostwriter? LMAO
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Beans didn't sign until 98. Roc was formed in 96. Some how Jay released a gold and plat album before Beans was ever signed...

Highly doubt he went 5x Plat cause of a Beans feature on Vol 2...

Never said beans build tha roc he help make it wat it was…
    And that plat was because of blackstreet & foxy jay never sold solo until bp1…
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Beans didn't sign until 98. Roc was formed in 96. Some how Jay released a gold and plat album before Beans was ever signed...

Highly doubt he went 5x Plat cause of a Beans feature on Vol 2...

Never said beans build tha roc he help make it wat it was…
    And that plat was because of blackstreet & foxy jay never sold solo until bp1

So then I guess Pac doesn't get credit for All Eyes On Me because there were so many features
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Why you lot arguing with trendsetta go in every 50 thread see where he stands lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

I get where the ? coming from. Not saying he ain't never been on hating ? but in listening to what 50 has said over the years I get where that ? coming from on certain things.

? 50 comment didn't post. Oh well!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Every other show being aired at the same time as Power is his competition, not a show on the same ? network.

That ? is a literal crab.
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other
    ? love to defend Jay -Z even Bun B just admit Jay-Z is the King of Crab in Barrel mentality dude here is proof... And Beyoncé has been gassing him since they both been dating remember Beyoncé is from Houston I rest my case..
    https://youtu.be/lPrZX_-jhOc

wpfulqldri3z.gif

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matike85 wrote: »
    ? love to defend Jay -Z even Bun B just admit Jay-Z is the King of Crab in Barrel mentality dude here is proof... And Beyoncé has been gassing him since they both been dating remember Beyoncé is from Houston I rest my case..

wpfulqldri3z.gif

oh. no. Jay threw shots at Dame and Dipset when they weren't getting along.

yrwss.jpg
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Other

You so on my ? you don't gasp up 4 air an read wtf I said… 1 post was when beans was arnd the other is b4 he came around…goofy as ?
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Other

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

Get of jay z nuts he's washed up in 2017 unless your the age of 32 an up
  • Matike85
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

Jay Z & Beyonce never want nobody else to surpass their own success if they are not in the position of Power to control them ... that why Jay Z & Beyonce are struggling with Tidal and Kanye West wants out of Tidal because now he realize the fuckery of Jay Z & Beyonce big egos ...That's Crab in the Barrel Mentality at its Finest..

tdd2rendieqo.gif

f6jqqszv28i5.gif

• trendsetta1030
    Options
    Other

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

Jay Z & Beyonce never want nobody else to surpass their own success if they are not in the position of Power to control them ... that why Jay Z & Beyonce are struggling with Tidal and Kanye West wants out of Tidal because now he realize the fuckery of Jay Z & Beyonce big egos ...That's Crab in the Barrel Mentality at its Finest..

tdd2rendieqo.gif

f6jqqszv28i5.gif

He bout throw tha roc a fella shirt rnd his neck like a cape… 3…2…1…
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

Yeah but there's more rap fans 32 and up than under 32
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never seen careers destroyed like puff has, in their prime too. Not no diss tracks my ? , i'm talkin straight rec. Lox lost. Big lost. Mase lost. Faith lost. Shyne lost. Dep lost. Rob lost. Da ban.... well them ? lost before they even started. Who else, that one singin ? that he low key went R kelly on had one hit and I ain't heard of her since, cassie right? Yea.... Music careers under bad boy is like the elephant grave yard on lion king.

Birdman got an argument but his artist just got signed and were inactive. Diddy real live wasn't payin ? with hits in rotation.

Don't forget who the original rapin you records ? is.... I remember a story about this ? chargin his artist like 40 bands to use one of his cars in his video. ? a real savage bruh.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

? you posted a clip bout a Jay verse from 05 where he might have threw some shots at Dame and Dipset and try to connect it to what Him and kanye are going thru now.

tumblr_nu9l3kcT961t7uuyso1_400.gif

Stick to jerkin off to IG models in Illpix

• Matike85
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

? you posted a clip bout a Jay verse from 05 where he might have threw some shots at Dame and Dipset and try to connect it to what Him and kanye are going thru now.

? got into his in feelings and cannot handle facts..? you must ? off to Jay Z ...What man calls another man HOVA ... Only ? ? ? stans from the Reason... some of you Reason ? have no logic at all.
    [IMG]https://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/? -GIF-4.gif[/IMG]
  • Revolver Ocelot
    edited August 2017
    Options

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

? got into his in feelings and cannot handle facts..? you must ? off to Jay Z ...What man calls another man HOVA ... Only ? ? ? stans from the Reason... some of you Reason ? have no logic at all.

what.gif

lol. who called him hova?

Illpix is that -->

I'm sure someone uploaded a brand new batch for you.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Other
    5 Grand wrote: »

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

Yeah but there's more rap fans 32 and up than under 32

Then why are the older rappers irrelivent???? Go buy they ? support they ? if not then ? … is was wrong wit ny start supporting your own like the south do… ? don't buy albums but wanna yell hip hop is dead
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Other

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

what.gif

Illpix is that -->

@Revolver Ocelot you do be on jay nuts
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

wpfulqldri3z.gif

yrwss.jpg

what.gif

Illpix is that -->

"Revolver Ocelot" you do be on jay nuts

Nope

Just making you ? look even dumber
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I have never seen careers destroyed like puff has, in their prime too. Not no diss tracks my ? , i'm talkin straight rec. Lox lost. Big lost. Mase lost. Faith lost. Shyne lost. Dep lost. Rob lost. Da ban.... well them ? lost before they even started. Who else, that one singin ? that he low key went R kelly on had one hit and I ain't heard of her since, cassie right? Yea.... Music careers under bad boy is like the elephant grave yard on lion king.

Birdman got an argument but his artist just got signed and were inactive. Diddy real live wasn't payin ? with hits in rotation.

Don't forget who the original rapin you records ? is.... I remember a story about this ? chargin his artist like 40 bands to use one of his cars in his video. ? a real savage bruh.

On that note the Puffy is not a Crab in the Barrel per se he is more like a shark that will eat the barrel of ? . Puff will put on whomever he thinks can make a him a few bucks than devour that ? if they stick around him for too long. He has a track record of keeping himself fed and relevant off of the backs of those underneath him and you have to understand and respect that about him if you deal with him. The smart ones stay next to him for just long enough to get some shine than run their ? off to somewhere else that is safe...
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Jay shouldn't even be in this discussion,
    he helped way too many "black" people become millionaires..

He'll never be considered a crab in my book..

Who? Name them

"I've done made more millionaires than the lotto did
    Dame made millions, Biggs made millions
    Ye made millions, Just made millions
    Lyor made millions, Cam made millions"

All those Rocafella, State Property, Dipset, and Def Jam artists. He may not have made all of them, but he deginitely helped a hell of alot of artists make bank.

Dame an biggs had money they funded jayz… kanye was hire by dame… Lyor had money… Dame brought & pushed cam… nobody from state prop are millionaires … cam was already siting on a mil when he came to the roc…
    Memphis bleek just filed 4 bankruptcy …

Uh it's not Jay's responsibility to see that ? keep the millions they made. Beans and Free both made millions, going bankrupt doesn't mean you're broke
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree that Jay Z's is a snake but love seen how retards get mad when he calls them out for using too much autotune or doing the money phone, and now showing off your money on IG is "PART OF OUR CULTURE!!!!".