Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    everyone that says boston wont this trade. yall seem to forget kyrie ran his own team for 2-3 years and them ? aint even sniff the playoffs. He aint taste the playoffs til bron came through. IT LED a squad of second round draft picks to the playoffs and each year further into them to the conf finals. Kyrie gon regret it when hes ousted in the 1st round year after year. They are essentially the same player except IT gets to the FT line more. plus yall forget IT averaged 29 a game last year and was the leader in the nba in 4th q points. Plus yall forgetting kyrie is a shoot first guard and boston sacrificed all its defense to get hayward and kyrie. Yall fools sayin they set up to go to the finals the next few years....only if bron goes out west next year. Not only that if they want cavs can flip that BK pick with another player for someone like DMC if they choose. Cavs are set up for the present and the future, in the words of shaq STOP IT!! lets not forget the rumors that d wade is getting bought out at some point this season and looking to join the cavs. so we talking.... IT, rose, calderon at 1, Smith, shump, korver and possibly wade down the line at 2. bron crowder, RJ, jeff green at the 3. thompson, love and frye at the 4/5 plus they could go small and have bron play 4 like they did in miami. If you telling me that squad isnt set up to go back to the finals your kidding yourself.

U just said muthaFUCK periods and paragraphs huh?

lol my bad bruh i gotta type all proper all day at work i dont be wantin to do that ? at home. to the other dude i appreciate the actual insightful retort unlike homie who has the attention span of a 2 year old to read some ? and has 2 misspellings in his damn name but wants to police ? grammer. but like dude said yall wasnt saying that when he was killin ? for yall. and i dont wanna hear about how kyrie couldnt lead bums to at least the playoffs cuz look who the ? lebron took that first year the cavs went. larry hughes?? come on. oh yeah and sorry but they were facts..

"Isaiah Thomas has become one of the biggest stories in the first half of the 2016-17 season, largely due to his fourth quarter heroics. He’s leading the NBA by averaging 10.1 points per game in the game’s final frame, a number that has helped put him in the mix to be an Eastern Conference All-Star starter next month."

28.9 ppg
    Isaiah Thomas
    2016-17 Regular Season

2016-17
    Kyrie Irving
    Ppg

and for the record kyrie had a higher ball handing usage rate than lebron last season and got the play drawn up for him for the clutch shot in game 7 with the chip on the line. so i dont get his argument of wantin to be the man on a team really. ? grammar dont try to play me on the stats i know my ? .

Irving, Kyrie CLE
    usage %30.7

James, LeBron CLE
    usage %29.8

Actually even when he was killin it for us which I'm not denying I was saying he needs to do in the playoffs, there was a mental hurdle there and when we went down 0-2 again it was looking like we were only a team that can win in the regular season, those 4th quarter numbers were special and he deserved to be talked about in the MVP race more than he was but bringing up averages is meaningless Kyrie played with two guys who average 20+ in Brons case 25+, IT's next highest scorer was at 17 I think, it's circumstantial let's see his numbers playing with Bron and Love, throw in he's 28 with a questionable hip, Kyrie is just entering his prime at 25 and got 5 or 6 inches on him that makes him a better defender by itself
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Crowder really showed why he was a second round pick when the playoffs started, you can probably search and find me saying I hope Jaylen starts over him this year even before we signed Hayward
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Yall some hypocrites man

If a star player on yall team yall will defend him against everything and stan the ? outta him. And when he gets traded all of a sudden yall on some oh he wasnt that special we better without him ?

Is ir Oochie Wally or is it One Mic. Being a fan and still be objective cant be that difficult

Find me saying he's better than Kyrie and I'd rather have him than Kyrie then this post is warranted, until then foh
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Like I'm supposed to have some personal ties to these players, come on now, all I'm doing is explaining how we are better now
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    If boston acquires a rebounding/solid rim protecting big at any point before the '18 trade deadline they're my pick to win the east.

Not tryin to watch the cavs get washed again.What you think the warriors gonna do wit that walking shooting chair out there?

If we could figure out a way to get Robin Lopez they need to go ahead and do that

Baynes(the only thing about this crackas career I remember is blake dunking on him multiple times in the playoffs) but he has good per 36 rebounding #'s so I'll wait & see on him but horford and the lesser morris twin aren't good rebounders.Horford rebounding declined every year for the last 5 years.That's still an issue and they lost one of their best rebounders in avery

Boston don't really have tradeable salaries so a 3 team trade would probably have to happen but lopez would be a good look(as long as the opponents don't go small) cuz he can offensive rebound & rim protect.Lopez averaged 5 offensive rebounds vs the c's in the playoffs.

Do it acquire somebody.I don't wanna see the cavs in the finals again they'll get washed worse than last year.

Everyone getting washed tho lol it doesn't matter

only team that could shoot out with them is Houston if they got melo and they still getting washed

You cannot put up a fantasy team together in today's league with 4 stars and equal bench players that will outright match the warriors

Boston still needs to address that cuz they can get exposed vs teams that can rebound.

idu why is it so hard to find a ? to get some boards teams got real issues. out here and you can't get a ? to get some boards????

I still wanna take a chance on Thomas Robinson cuz all we have is vet minimum contracts

robinson is trash.
    seems like hes played on 7 teams in his 5 yr career

Stevens gets the best out of guys considered journey men. We just need him to crash boards in limited minutes. He did that for the Lakers and blazers, it's low risk high reward
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crowder really showed why he was a second round pick when the playoffs started, you can probably search and find me saying I hope Jaylen starts over him this year even before we signed Hayward

We both said this. Jaylen has quicker feet and I'm confident in him taking another step. Crowder's lack of driving ability became annoying because we needed another shot creator.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yall some hypocrites man

If a star player on yall team yall will defend him against everything and stan the ? outta him. And when he gets traded all of a sudden yall on some oh he wasnt that special we better without him ?

Is ir Oochie Wally or is it One Mic. Being a fan and still be objective cant be that difficult

I've seen crowder frustrate melo at times 1v1 no double teams or 2-3 extra ? shading him like the spurs Do now he got traded he's ass lol yo these ?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If boston acquires a rebounding/solid rim protecting big at any point before the '18 trade deadline they're my pick to win the east.

Not tryin to watch the cavs get washed again.What you think the warriors gonna do wit that walking shooting chair out there?

If we could figure out a way to get Robin Lopez they need to go ahead and do that

Baynes(the only thing about this crackas career I remember is blake dunking on him multiple times in the playoffs) but he has good per 36 rebounding #'s so I'll wait & see on him but horford and the lesser morris twin aren't good rebounders.Horford rebounding declined every year for the last 5 years.That's still an issue and they lost one of their best rebounders in avery

Boston don't really have tradeable salaries so a 3 team trade would probably have to happen but lopez would be a good look(as long as the opponents don't go small) cuz he can offensive rebound & rim protect.Lopez averaged 5 offensive rebounds vs the c's in the playoffs.

Do it acquire somebody.I don't wanna see the cavs in the finals again they'll get washed worse than last year.

Everyone getting washed tho lol it doesn't matter

only team that could shoot out with them is Houston if they got melo and they still getting washed

You cannot put up a fantasy team together in today's league with 4 stars and equal bench players that will outright match the warriors

Boston still needs to address that cuz they can get exposed vs teams that can rebound.

idu why is it so hard to find a ? to get some boards teams got real issues. out here and you can't get a ? to get some boards????

I still wanna take a chance on Thomas Robinson cuz all we have is vet minimum contracts

robinson is trash.
    seems like hes played on 7 teams in his 5 yr career

Stevens gets the best out of guys considered journey men. We just need him to crash boards in limited minutes. He did that for the Lakers and blazers, it's low risk high reward

Lol u a trip. You believe stevens can get the best out if you. 6 years in the league avg 4 points and 4 boards a game you a scrub.

How that work out for james young. You swore stevens would help him take the next step
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John b and ax have been consistent on here talking about they don't like crowder
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Is Kyrie better than IT? Yes. All things considering, if you had to chose between both of them, everyone choosing Kyrie.

But end of the day, you not getting significantly more from the pg position by trading IT for Kyrie. Its not like you traded someone who gave you 29 ppg but didnt defend with someome who is gonna give you 25 and defend and make plays. Production wise they arent that far apart, and they have the same weaknesses (IT is a better playmayker, but he wasnt great)

Now the trade was good for Boston in the longrun, they got a pg who is 4 years younger and whose game is not all about speed.

But this upcoming season going from IT to Kyrie doesnt move the needle. Boston also added Hayward though and they are a better team than last year, but im just focused on the IT/Kyrie trade for this post.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yall some hypocrites man

I've seen crowder frustrate melo at times 1v1 no double teams or 2-3 extra ? shading him like the spurs Do now he got traded he's ass lol yo these ?

Lol frustrating Melo like that's a hard thing to do anymore, then you think if Houston gets him they can shoot out with Golden state? This dude thinks he's still a top 10 player
  • its....JOHN B
    edited August 2017
    Options
    John b and ax have been consistent on here talking about they don't like crowder

I like him but he reached his ceiling, first couple years it was looking like this guy could turn into a star, for a throw in to the Rondo trade hevdefintely exceeded expectations but these dudes acting like we took a backwards step by signing Hayward and trading him away lol
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I don't even know what Tatum is defensively but I'm positive he'll frustrate Melo
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even know what Tatum is defensively but I'm positive he'll frustrate Melo

You sucking so much ? right now your comments need to be transfered to the powder room nh
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

You sucking so much ? right now your comments need to be transfered to the powder room nh

Alright breh settle down
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Is Kyrie better than IT? Yes. All things considering, if you had to chose between both of them, everyone choosing Kyrie.

But end of the day, you not getting significantly more from the pg position by trading IT for Kyrie. Its not like you traded someone who gave you 29 ppg but didnt defend with someome who is gonna give you 25 and defend and make plays. Production wise they arent that far apart, and they have the same weaknesses (IT is a better playmayker, but he wasnt great)

Now the trade was good for Boston in the longrun, they got a pg who is 4 years younger and whose game is not all about speed.

But this upcoming season going from IT to Kyrie doesnt move the needle. Boston also added Hayward though and they are a better team than last year, but im just focused on the IT/Kyrie trade for this post.

thank you. this is the exact point i was trying to make. Im not sayin Kyrie isnt the better player, ? thats been my dude with his crazy handles and finishes at the rim. But the point is its not that much of an upgrade for yall. Ky is not a distributor and stephens offense thrives on ball movement. And for us we pretty much get the same player in return, and good 3 and d defender, and a pick for the future to either move or keep for the future. and yes ky is 6 inches taller but he doesnt defend any better, plus you know IT got heart. both teams won in the trade and thats rare. Point is if ainge was gonna give up that haul why didnt he do it for someone better like PG or Butler.... thats the real question.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Shoutout alonzo gee

nah man...? him
  • its....JOHN B
    edited August 2017
    Options

thank you. this is the exact point i was trying to make. Im not sayin Kyrie isnt the better player, ? thats been my dude with his crazy handles and finishes at the rim. But the point is its not that much of an upgrade for yall. Ky is not a distributor and stephens offense thrives on ball movement. And for us we pretty much get the same player in return, and good 3 and d defender, and a pick for the future to either move or keep for the future. and yes ky is 6 inches taller but he doesnt defend any better, plus you know IT got heart. both teams won in the trade and thats rare. Point is if ainge was gonna give up that haul why didnt he do it for someone better like PG or Butler.... thats the real question.

This isn't the exact point you were trying to make you said Celtics lost and IT and Kyrie are the same player

@bolded

1)the asking price was a lot steeper, the 2017 pick was in play when we knew it had the best chance to be number 1, Indy's asking price was completely absurd and that's for a guy more than likely leaving

2)you trade for either one of them at the deadline you ? your cap space going into the offseason and Hayward would of never happened

3)they liked Tatum

4)they felt strongly maybe were even sure Hayward was coming here so breakingbthe bank for those players makes no sense

5)Kyrie was never part of the plans but after all the moves that transpired and Cleveland being in a position that they have to move him and IT having more value to them than he would almost any other team since we were a team that can give them a package that sets them up for the now and future...it was a slam dunk for both teams
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Next time try to make your point with some commas and spaces bruh
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

This isn't the exact point you were trying to make you said Celtics lost and IT and Kyrie are the same player

@bolded

2)you trade for either one of them at the deadline you ? your cap space going into the offseason and Hayward would of never happened

4)they felt strongly maybe were even sure Hayward was coming here so breakingbthe bank for those players makes no sense

Jimmy & Pg are BETTER than hayward.You're paying a white boy 30 million dollars annually to do less than what jimmy and pg can do at 18 mil.

I agree asking prices were probably high but it would of been something like crowder,'17 nets pick and either smart or a future pick for jimmy/pg.

Then they woulda still had cap space this summer to add some bigs and could of kept bradley now that team would beat the cavs.That's all ? been saying
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this week. Mega Team week on NBA tv.
    All the supa teams playing in the finals..good ? .