2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Graph that depicts the correlation between winning and spending from 2012-2013 to 2016-2017

zu85ytf9wlkt.png

Damn NY trash. Both teams. Smfh man.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    (and that's no knock on Kyrie Isaiah has just been in the league longer)

What?

Lmao Well damn...I was trying to give Kyrie a scapegoat..

? it that ? a scoring machine....but he flat out doesn't play winning basketball...and I can't wait to see how this Boston thing turns out because of it..

You had kyrie in your avi for 6 years now he gets traded you talkin down smdh.
    That ? is still hurt. Bet he cries himself to sleep every night lol
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last few pages are hilarious.

? cleveland fans though man. I only met 1 cleveland fan in real life, and it was right when Bron announced going back.

Ill never forget what he said. "I can start watching basketball again" i was like yo wtf you mean? And he said Bron leaving hurt him so bad he didnt watch a single basketball game since.

Thats what cleveland is though. City full of depressed individuals.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

? cleveland fans though man. I only met 1 cleveland fan in real life, and it was right when Bron announced going back.

Ill never forget what he said. "I can start watching basketball again" i was like yo wtf you mean? And he said Bron leaving hurt him so bad he didnt watch a single basketball game since.

Not all of us are like that. Even when LeBron left, I was still watching our games and rooting us on. Will definitely miss Kyrie, but I can understand why he didn't wanna remain a Cavalier. Will never have anything against him.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

Watch when bron leave and the Cavs best player is Kevin love..
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This had a solid little conversation going over on realgm.com. I put it here to see what you guys thought about his comments.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland better give lebron standing ovations after every home game cuz this is the end

Peep the history '10 cavs,'14 heat,current cavs all capped out,in the luxury tax,team full of role players no flexibility

Lebron gone, watch the sixers and spurs as sleeper destinations.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I don't think ppl will ever be able to admit someone is better than Jordan even if they are lol... <a href="https://t.co/DiLT7BLHd5">https://t.co/DiLT7BLHd5</a></p>&mdash; Damian Lillard (@Dame_Lillard) <a href=" 30, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>This had a solid little conversation going over on realgm.com. I put it here to see what you guys thought about his comments.

It's "blasphemy" to put anyone over jordan apparently which is ridiculous
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me know when y'all ready to talk about basketball....I can't call none of this ? ? y'all on....and hey...after what we got back from this trade...y'all know atleast one happy Clevelander... :)

#3xReigning
    #SoonToBe4x...
    #WhoGonStopUs?
    #I'llWait.....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This had a solid little conversation going over on realgm.com. I put it here to see what you guys thought about his comments.

the convo is already tired

give it another 10 years......most of the kids now only know him as a shoe

its just the people from his time aint letting it go.....the whole late 80's and 90's will never say die bruh

think about when u talk to old cats from the 70's and ? .....you cant tell them nothing about a athlete or musician from their time

I think Jordan will always be the greatest to a certain group of people, just because

and there's nothing wrong with that
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Let me know when y'all ready to talk about basketball....I can't call none of this ? ? y'all on....and hey...after what we got back from this trade...y'all know atleast one happy Clevelander... :)

#3xReigning
    #SoonToBe4x...
    #WhoGonStopUs?
    #I'llWait.....

I'm always ready to talk basketball.Let's talk about it

What you think gonna happen if the cavs face the warriors wit that human bar stool lil zeke out there? The warriors will exploit the match up like the cavs did vs boston in this years ecf.It's gonna be 22 ppg minimal point differentials and everybody on the warriors can post him up in cross match ups too.

Last time I gave you facts about washed rose and you said "I don't give a ? about any of that"
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaemooms just take a break bro. You all over the place right now
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Loser mentality lol
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    4x reigning what?

? hype for 2ND PLACE ..

tumblr_ogsu5kvUYl1u2klrwo1_400.gif

Naw ? I'm hyped that y'all don't have a chance as long as we around...

For the record whenever I say 3x reigning...it's to highlight the fact that until we don't come out the East yall looking up at us...and that ? ain't changing no time soon..
  • Beta
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    4x reigning what?

? hype for 2ND PLACE ..

tumblr_ogsu5kvUYl1u2klrwo1_400.gif

Naw ? I'm hyped that y'all don't have a chance as long as we around...

For the record whenever I say 3x reigning...it's to highlight the fact that until we don't come out the East yall looking up at us...and that ? ain't changing no time soon..

I would chill man..Y'all gonna be rooting for the same team next year
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3yw182n5iepj.jpg

Hold up is this not the better Trade?????? I'm so confused

kyrie for brogdon/middleton would have made basketball sense for both teams

brogdon would be a good PG fit for bron

low TO
    good defender
    40% 3pt
    low usage

middleton a big wing that can defend and shoot the 3

another good fit for bron

i would have much rather seen a splash deal like that with the bucks than the cavs/celtics trading players -- but for cavs its about not being stuck post lebron and that 2018 nets pick makes a ton of difference — lebron leaves they still got a chance at the #1 pick that summer

thats just something the bucks couldnt match
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

500,000 Blue Ivy allowance.

That Ain't ? to the Lakers
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    k46uf8.jpg

if we counting Ls now

then im bringing up that the chicago bulls had the best record in the eastern conference the last 10 years

just so yall know