Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Kanan gonna be at ghost's bday party and the season gonna end with him, tommy, and ghost waking together smiling and there will be a freeze frame to end it

Didn't nail it but tommy gave a corny line with a smile then white boy music kicked in and they all drove off together lmao

Whatever man it was a good finale imo but I had issues with how ppl were acting a day after reina got killed. The opening scene at the police station, they weren't upset enough. Then when they were at home and family and friends were there it didn't seem like anybody REALLY was hurt. Also when tasha looked for tariq there were ? just playing video games and ? like they was at somebody house for a cookout.

But it was cool ghost aint play no games.

Lol @ tariq confronting ray ray with that little ass pistol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    1 thing that doesn't make sense about tasha's potential self defense story is that ray ray's body was wrapped in a rug and removed so how can she explain that or why would she even be a suspect?

Know what doesn't make sense,
    Cops don't mention the broken glass front door that happens same time a cop was killed. So what? There's no camera in the lobby or at the front door? Ray Ray knows Dre coming for him, don't trust him, but around the time Dre coming through he just then decides to pack up his money? Tommys car always looks freshly washed but the obviously not hidden tracker is never found?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 thing that doesn't make sense about tasha's potential self defense story is that ray ray's body was wrapped in a rug and removed so how can she explain that or why would she even be a suspect?

Cops don't mention the broken glass front door that happens same time a cop was killed. So what? There's no camera in the lobby or at the front door? Ray Ray knows Dre coming for him, don't trust him, but around the time Dre coming through he just then decides to pack up his money? Tommys car always looks freshly washed but the obviously not hidden tracker is never found?

Ok that's not what happened at all. He told Dre where to leave the money. That's why the money was there. That's why Dre knew the address to tell Tariq. Also about the cameras, they in Washington Heights. There's no cameras like that in the lobby. ? I wish I had a camera in the lobby and I live in Harlem. Not that far from there.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan gonna be at ghost's bday party and the season gonna end with him, tommy, and ghost waking together smiling and there will be a freeze frame to end it

Didn't nail it but tommy gave a corny line with a smile then white boy music kicked in and they all drove off together lmao

Whatever man it was a good finale imo but I had issues with how ppl were acting a day after reina got killed. The opening scene at the police station, they weren't upset enough. Then when they were at home and family and friends were there it didn't seem like anybody REALLY was hurt. Also when tasha looked for tariq there were ? just playing video games and ? like they was at somebody house for a cookout.

Spoil this before mfs flip out on u lol
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Ok that's not what happened at all. He told Dre where to leave the money. That's why the money was there. That's why Dre knew the address to tell Tariq. Also about the cameras, they in Washington Heights. There's no cameras like that in the lobby. ? I wish I had a camera in the lobby and I live in Harlem. Not that far from there.

And ain't nobody crawling under the car cleaning the underbody like that....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Spoil this before mfs flip out on u lol

If ? didn't see the ep why would they be in here? Plus I mean the ep aired or is on right now
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen this episode 3 times lol. I really can't stand silver. I wish we seen proctor in this episode. It was a masterpiece though. They have so much content for next season and the one after. Dre, councilman Tate, Stern, Tasha's case, Kanan, Ghost, Tommy... the Italians.

Yea this show got it
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq was ill as ? when he pulled that gun on Dre. Lil ? ment business.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Seen this episode 3 times lol. I really can't stand silver. I wish we seen proctor in this episode. It was a masterpiece though. They have so much content for next season and the one after. Dre, councilman Tate, Stern, Tasha's case, Kanan, Ghost, Tommy... the Italians.

Yea this show got it

50 announced the show is going up to season 7 then thats it
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

LMAO @ TASHA!!! OH ? ! TEARS!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I'm still wondering why Tasha went to silver and confessed to what Tariq did before any heat came down. Do she already know/think that riq would be getting caught otherwise or is that just her way of protecting him. Interesting angle but silver just seem like a snake since his heart is now broken.
    That's her way of protecting him. Hell...of course she gonna protect her baby and take that charge. She probably can get off if the go wit the whole grieving mother/self defense argument. Especially if they prove he was crooked.

But I don't trust Silver at all. ? fucc'd what...3 times...talmbout he in love?!?!?! How Sway?? Lol.

And somebody better put Tate on notice about the last two muthafuccas who thought they controlled Ghost.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Tariq was ill as ? when he pulled that gun on Dre. Lil ? ment business.

There was something about when dre asked if he was on lean and he was just like "Uh huh" or whatever he said that showed me Tariq was g.. idk, it was just something about his demeanor and body language
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna see Tariq catch multiple bodies next season..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Yeeeeah I wasn't feeling this ? .
    Kanan sitting in the car with them ? like everything cool after kidnapping Ghost son was wack. Them ? tried to ? each other and now everything is good? Nah.

Kanan brings Tariq into the game which is what led to Raina dying (Tommy knows this) and they still chillin' together...nah. ? bonding over their dislike for Dre...who is just playing the game and ain't making ? personal at all.

Kanan made it personal but we good now...brrrrrrruuuuuuuuuh

Larenz Tate put his foot on Ghost neck...I mean dude just hoed him. Whenever a ? feel comfortable saying ? like "are we clear?" you getting sonned.

Anything with Silver in it makes me cringe. "You can trusT me, Tasha." (no typo, homie was hitting that last T hard asf)

Also for it to have been the next day there was a distinct lack of tears or breakdowns over Raina dying. They have had bigger breakdowns after arguments. Ghost cried more in jail than after his ? child got murdered in cold blood. That ? made me care even less that Raina was killed.

Saxe trolling Angie was the best part of the ep to me. It was a total ? move but he's setting her up. I wouldn't be surprised if her office or computer or something isn't tapped or she isn't being followed.

I guess we'll find out next year.

Don't forget Kannan killed his own son who was like a son to Ghost and Tasha was also having feelings for now all of a sudden everything is cool.

That's the main reason the ? didn't make sense to me with Ghost, Tommy, and him all of a sudden being cool again.

They should have either explained that better or not had Kannan ? his son at all. Seems like the writers built Kannan up as this monster antagonist then all of a sudden changed their mind about the direction of his character as the script went on.

They need the reinforcements. They cant go after the Jimenez Cartel with just Tommy and Ghost. Think about it.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan sitting in the car with them ? like everything cool after kidnapping Ghost son was wack. Them ? tried to ? each other and now everything is good? Nah.

Kanan brings Tariq into the game which is what led to Raina dying (Tommy knows this) and they still chillin' together...nah. ? bonding over their dislike for Dre...who is just playing the game and ain't making ? personal at all.

Larenz Tate put his foot on Ghost neck...I mean dude just hoed him. Whenever a ? feel comfortable saying ? like "are we clear?" you getting sonned.

Anything with Silver in it makes me cringe. "You can trusT me, Tasha." (no typo, homie was hitting that last T hard asf)

Also for it to have been the next day there was a distinct lack of tears or breakdowns over Raina dying. They have had bigger breakdowns after arguments. Ghost cried more in jail than after his ? child got murdered in cold blood. That ? made me care even less that Raina was killed.

Saxe trolling Angie was the best part of the ep to me. It was a total ? move but he's setting her up. I wouldn't be surprised if her office or computer or something isn't tapped or she isn't being followed.

Don't forget Kannan killed his own son who was like a son to Ghost and Tasha was also having feelings for now all of a sudden everything is cool.

That's the main reason the ? didn't make sense to me with Ghost, Tommy, and him all of a sudden being cool again.

They should have either explained that better or not had Kannan ? his son at all. Seems like the writers built Kannan up as this monster antagonist then all of a sudden changed their mind about the direction of his character as the script went on.

WHEN KANAN ROLLED UP ON TOMMY WAS WEIRD...BUT SEEING HOW KANAN SAVE GHOST AND HIS SON; I GUESS GHOST OWES HIM OR SOMETHING
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

It makes sense.

Like it said at the end...the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

All 3 of them have one thing in common...Dre. Saw it as them puttin their differences aside to handle a bigger issue.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I guess everybody missed the scene with Tasha realizing that Tariq used her gun to ? the ? cop. Those bullet shells in the wall might be from her gun from her safe.

She is preparing to defend herself and rightfully doing so
  • oledog
    oledog Members Posts: 9
    Options

I don't know if you have children..? But..after Kannan saved Tariq..Ghost was grateful.. They were both supposed to die that night,,and Kannan changed that.. not for Ghost..but for Tariq..
    He killed his own blood..to safe Ghosts blood..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oledog wrote: »

I don't know if you have children..? But..after Kannan saved Tariq..Ghost was grateful.. They were both supposed to die that night,,and Kannan changed that.. not for Ghost..but for Tariq..
    He killed his own blood..to safe Ghosts blood..

i thought it was returning the favor.
    when they was driving to the place...ghost said..it was either ? you or send you away. and be wasn't going to ? him.