Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oledog wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Yeeeeah I wasn't feeling this ? .
    Kanan sitting in the car with them ? like everything cool after kidnapping Ghost son was wack. Them ? tried to ? each other and now everything is good? Nah.

Kanan brings Tariq into the game which is what led to Raina dying (Tommy knows this) and they still chillin' together...nah. ? bonding over their dislike for Dre...who is just playing the game and ain't making ? personal at all.

Kanan made it personal but we good now...brrrrrrruuuuuuuuuh

Larenz Tate put his foot on Ghost neck...I mean dude just hoed him. Whenever a ? feel comfortable saying ? like "are we clear?" you getting sonned.

Anything with Silver in it makes me cringe. "You can trusT me, Tasha." (no typo, homie was hitting that last T hard asf)

Also for it to have been the next day there was a distinct lack of tears or breakdowns over Raina dying. They have had bigger breakdowns after arguments. Ghost cried more in jail than after his ? child got murdered in cold blood. That ? made me care even less that Raina was killed.

Saxe trolling Angie was the best part of the ep to me. It was a total ? move but he's setting her up. I wouldn't be surprised if her office or computer or something isn't tapped or she isn't being followed.

I guess we'll find out next year.

Don't forget Kannan killed his own son who was like a son to Ghost and Tasha was also having feelings for now all of a sudden everything is cool.

That's the main reason the ? didn't make sense to me with Ghost, Tommy, and him all of a sudden being cool again.

They should have either explained that better or not had Kannan ? his son at all. Seems like the writers built Kannan up as this monster antagonist then all of a sudden changed their mind about the direction of his character as the script went on.

I don't know if you have children..? But..after Kannan saved Tariq..Ghost was grateful.. They were both supposed to die that night,,and Kannan changed that.. not for Ghost..but for Tariq..
    He killed his own blood..to safe Ghosts blood..

i thought it was returning the favor.
    when they was driving to the place...ghost said..it was either ? you or send you away. and be wasn't going to ? him.

Dre is moving up in the world he practically made with Jimenez. As such all three of them in car are doomed independently because all the underdogs rolling with dre and the pastor is dead. Three vs an army, add in the save my sons life etc and Kanan its a way to the top and also get back at this dude he saved in the pen who tried to ? him, ghost because he always got his son killed and Tommy because he took his business and played him, killed Julio.

Next season Tasha case
    Get at dre
    The serbs and Italians
    The feds with Ray Ray and Tracker and that girl from season 1
    Larenz tate and stern situation
    Several angles 50 right about 7 seasons... This could do 2 more, wouldnt be surprised if he only saying that because after 7 seasons the deal with Starz is up and he wants to renegotiate.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is Dre gonna run drugs threw the club like he promised the cartel now that he knows Tommy knows that he killed julio? Those are ghost clubs and he will choose Tommy over that Tony the tiger lookin muthafucka any day of the week
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are people still gonna say Power is gonna be over next season because there's nothing left?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Kanan sitting in the car with them ? like everything cool after kidnapping Ghost son was wack. Them ? tried to ? each other and now everything is good? Nah.

Kanan brings Tariq into the game which is what led to Raina dying (Tommy knows this) and they still chillin' together...nah. ? bonding over their dislike for Dre...who is just playing the game and ain't making ? personal at all.

Larenz Tate put his foot on Ghost neck...I mean dude just hoed him. Whenever a ? feel comfortable saying ? like "are we clear?" you getting sonned.

Anything with Silver in it makes me cringe. "You can trusT me, Tasha." (no typo, homie was hitting that last T hard asf)

Also for it to have been the next day there was a distinct lack of tears or breakdowns over Raina dying. They have had bigger breakdowns after arguments. Ghost cried more in jail than after his ? child got murdered in cold blood. That ? made me care even less that Raina was killed.

Saxe trolling Angie was the best part of the ep to me. It was a total ? move but he's setting her up. I wouldn't be surprised if her office or computer or something isn't tapped or she isn't being followed.

Don't forget Kannan killed his own son who was like a son to Ghost and Tasha was also having feelings for now all of a sudden everything is cool.

That's the main reason the ? didn't make sense to me with Ghost, Tommy, and him all of a sudden being cool again.

They should have either explained that better or not had Kannan ? his son at all. Seems like the writers built Kannan up as this monster antagonist then all of a sudden changed their mind about the direction of his character as the script went on.
    Yea cosign this and the previous quote..

The writers TV'd the ? out of Kanan in general.. really the moment he handed ghost the gun to fight with his cousin juke was a ? turning point.

He litterally killed his own son for being loyal to ghost to turn around and ride with ghost..

Shawn looking down from heaven like

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Not to mention Ghost and Sean were close. True it was strained when Sean ? Tasha but it he was still like a nephew.

So Kanan killed Sean (his own kid and family friend of Ghost's), threatened and harassed Ghost's family, kidnapped his son, robbed his drug spots, assaulted him personally numerous times and they still cool?!

WhaaaaaaaaaaT?!

? outta here.

Kanan's character is operating with zero consequences for his actions. He rolled up on Tommy, in public mind you, and Tommy started acting ? made. It's supposed to be on-sight with a ? that almost killed your homeboy and tormented his family.

?
    Outta
    Here.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel so empty after a season finale...
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The writers TV'd the ? out of Kanan in general.. really the moment he handed ghost the gun to fight with his cousin juke was a ? turning point.

He litterally killed his own son for being loyal to ghost to turn around and ride with ghost..

Not to mention Ghost and Sean were close. True it was strained when Sean ? Tasha but it he was still like a nephew.

So Kanan killed Sean (his own kid and family friend of Ghost's), threatened and harassed Ghost's family, kidnapped his son, robbed his drug spots, assaulted him personally numerous times and they still cool?!

WhaaaaaaaaaaT?!

? outta here.

Kanan's character is operating with zero consequences for his actions. He rolled up on Tommy, in public mind you, and Tommy started acting ? made. It's supposed to be on-sight with a ? that almost killed your homeboy and tormented his family.

?
    Outta
    Here.

I can you're on some "hate on power" ? for whatever reason. It's cool to be objective but u haven't even seen Kanan and Ghost interact for more than 30 seconds after the phone call.

They have a common enemy in Dre who is about to be a kingpin.

Besides, Shawn ? his wife and tried to move away with her.

Piccolo and Vegeta has done worse ? and Goku love them ? .

Kanan is the Vegeta of Power.

@jono is displaying that crab in the barrel mentality. He sees it's getting mad love so his emotions jumps to hate because he doesn't want other ppl to enjoy it. It's a complex within humans. Look it up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

I don't know if you have children..? But..after Kannan saved Tariq..Ghost was grateful.. They were both supposed to die that night,,and Kannan changed that.. not for Ghost..but for Tariq..

when they was driving to the place...ghost said..it was either ? you or send you away. and be wasn't going to ? him.

Dre is moving up in the world he practically made with Jimenez. As such all three of them in car are doomed independently because all the underdogs rolling with dre and the pastor is dead. Three vs an army, add in the save my sons life etc and Kanan its a way to the top and also get back at this dude he saved in the pen who tried to ? him, ghost because he always got his son killed and Tommy because he took his business and played him, killed Julio.

Next season Tasha case
    Get at dre
    The serbs and Italians
    Several angles 50 right about 7 seasons... This could do 2 more, wouldnt be surprised if he only saying that because after 7 seasons the deal with Starz is up and he wants to renegotiate.

the girl from season one saw Timmy an Julio....

Tommy an Julio are the ones who kidnapped her an the dude .
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess everybody missed the scene with Tasha realizing that Tariq used her gun to ? the ? cop. Those bullet shells in the wall might be from her gun from her safe.

She is preparing to defend herself and rightfully doing so

I might be the only one thinking this but that whole thing where they cut away and then the gun shots let off was done a little bit suspiciously to me. Why would they cut away instead of letting the audience see Tariq shoot the man? Could it be that Tariq who was heartless and gut less and starting to look like he was gonna punk out again didn't actually pull the trigger? Could Kanaan have been somewhere in the apartment and seen what was gonna happen and he popped Ray ray real quick and shot down the Fire escape or something before ghost ran in? ( u know Kaanan and Tariq have a weird alliance to each other) what's interesting is let's say the bullestics come back and both bullets are from Tasha's gun, on the outside looking in you would think Angie who may still have feelings for Ghost would like nothing better than to put Tasha in jail for it. But will she? Don't forget, by doing that Angie may be implicating herself because she used her Federal resources to tell her where to go in the first place.

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I guess everybody missed the scene with Tasha realizing that Tariq used her gun to ? the ? cop. Those bullet shells in the wall might be from her gun from her safe.

She is preparing to defend herself and rightfully doing so

I might be the only one thinking this but that whole thing where they cut away and then the gun shots let off was done a little bit suspiciously to me. Why would they cut away instead of letting the audience see Tariq shoot the man? Could it be that Tariq who was heartless and gut less and starting to look like he was gonna punk out again didn't actually pull the trigger? Could Kanaan have been somewhere in the apartment and seen what was gonna happen and he popped Ray ray real quick and shot down the Fire escape or something before ghost ran in? ( u know Kaanan and Tariq have a weird alliance to each other) what's interesting is let's say the bullestics come back and both bullets are from Tasha's gun, on the outside looking in you would think Angie who may still have feelings for Ghost would like nothing better than to put Tasha in jail for it. But will she? Don't forget, by doing that Angie may be implicating herself because she used her Federal resources to tell her where to go in the first place.

To squeeze that last little bit of tension and drama from the scene. We see Ray Ray going for his gun, then gut to Ghost in the stairwell hearing the first gunshot. Then cut to Tasha on the street hearing the second one. So at that point, you don't know if Ray Ray got shot or if Tariq.

I mean, we all knew that it was Tariq who shot, but that was the point.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

Next season Tasha case
    Get at dre
    The serbs and Italians

the girl from season one saw Timmy an Julio....

Tommy an Julio are the ones who kidnapped her an the dude .

I'm saying that's another thing Ray Ray murder and that girl coming forward about season 1 when her boyfriend killed is going to turn the feds on them (st. Patrick's) again
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

WhaaaaaaaaaaT?!

? outta here.

?
    Outta
    Here.

I can you're on some "hate on power" ? for whatever reason. It's cool to be objective but u haven't even seen Kanan and Ghost interact for more than 30 seconds after the phone call.

@jono is displaying that crab in the barrel mentality. He sees it's getting mad love so his emotions jumps to hate because he doesn't want other ppl to enjoy it. It's a complex within humans. Look it up

Bruh Idgaf whether you like the show or not.
    I know that if you kidnap my kid we ain't gucci after that.

Ain't ? Dre has done on the level of KIDNAPPING YOUR GOTDAMN CHILD.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

WhaaaaaaaaaaT?!

? outta here.

?
    Outta
    Here.

Bruh Idgaf whether you like the show or not.
    I know that if you kidnap my kid we ain't gucci after that.

Ain't ? Dre has done on the level of KIDNAPPING YOUR GOTDAMN CHILD.

Dre is the one who brought Tariq to Kanan and he could have told Ghost kanan was alive last season,but didn't.

Tommy actually has more beef w/ Dre than Ghost,but kanan got beef with Dre too.

But Kanan should have never changed character and became cool w/ Ghost in the 1st place.

Yeah Ghost should have tried to ? that ? or vice versa.

This BFF ? makes no sense to me.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WhaaaaaaaaaaT?!

? outta here.

?
    Outta
    Here.

But Tommy pretty much explained why it wasn't on site. Kanan saved Riq. It was about the safety of Riq over any issue they had.

Plus...Kanan was starting to have 2nd thoughts until Jukebox somewhat forced his hand to go thru wit the original plan.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    IDK why that priest met Dre,but the dumbest ? is this new 3 da hard way ? between Ghost,Tommy,and Kanan.

It's kanan's fault all this ? happened.

Not entirely true. If you think about it everybody's actions this season has led to this point