The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Options

Comments

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conte been banned from the transfer of Barkley after his failure on ox ... Still failed on Barkley
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conte been banned from the transfer of Barkley after his failure on ox ... Still failed on Barkley

Worked out for the best. The 3-4-3 does not have a perfect fit for Barkley. Plus the mfer is going to be out for awhile anyway.
  • blue_london
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Worked out for the best. The 3-4-3 does not have a perfect fit for Barkley. Plus the mfer is going to be out for awhile anyway.

I agree he's not good enough just the arrogance lol
  • toheeb27
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My boy Ozil joins up with a "Real " and scores a goal, SHOCKING!!!!!!

My boy Ozil joins up with a "Real Team" and scores a goal, SHOCKING!!!!!!

Someone turned one of his "Chances Created" into a goal, WOW!!!!!!

• blue_london
    Options

My friends would defend ox and welbeck all day and hate ozil because he looks fed up hilarious
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The media makes him a scapegoat, not the fans.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

The same British media that ? on Zlatan for years saying he was overrated, so he single-handedly destroyed England in front of a live audience. The same British media that hyped up England's 'golden generation' yet they got humiliated in every tournament they entered.

Unfortunately the British public buys the ? that the media feed them: even when stats prove the opposite for Ozil there are people that still constantly slate him. It's not a coincidence he's smashes it every time for Germany and has won the German Player of the Year five times. The guy is underappreciated in England and is totally wasted at Arsenal - put him in a decent team and he'd prosper.
  • blue_london
    Options

1qcvix9v27c9.gif
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The same British media that ? on Zlatan for years saying he was overrated, so he single-handedly destroyed England in front of a live audience. The same British media that hyped up England's 'golden generation' yet they got humiliated in every tournament they entered.

Unfortunately the British public buys the ? that the media feed them: even when stats prove the opposite for Ozil there are people that still constantly slate him. It's not a coincidence he's smashes it every time for Germany and has won the German Player of the Year five times. The guy is underappreciated in England and is totally wasted at Arsenal - put him in a decent team and he'd prosper.

They were playing Norway, a Sunday league player would of probably lit that game up...

And Zlatan if I remember correctly never did preform at on the big stage and didnt go great at Barca..

And the British media to my knowledge never bigged up England in area, theyve have always slagged the the team off lol
  • northside7
    Options

1qcvix9v27c9.gif

Nobody catches the amount of heat Ramsey does and he deserves to catch that heat.
  • northside7
    Options

The British media hates Arsenal FC with a passion. Soon when we win the league all those fools will look foolish and will have no choice but to praise the team/club.
  • blue_london
    Options
    Lol the British media does have a dislike for arsenal a strange one to be honest however arsenal fans hate arsenal
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say themedia hates Arsenal but it drives views innit, my boy was complainin' about the same ? the other day.

Us non Arsenal ? are enjoyin' the ? storm and the papers are just givin' the people what they want imo
  • northside7
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lol the British media does have a dislike for arsenal a strange one to be honest however arsenal fans hate arsenal

Nope. We hate how it's being operated at the moment. We dislike/hate the ownership and the board. Get rid of all of them.

And Wenger? Lol you already know. It's time to retire. It's time to ? - OFF.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peru Ecuador live. Vamos Peru carajo
  • northside7
    Options
    I wouldn't say themedia hates Arsenal but it drives views innit, my boy was complainin' about the same ? the other day.

Us non Arsenal ? are enjoyin' the ? storm and the papers are just givin' the people what they want imo

Yeah but silverware is being won. And it was against better teams. Banter is banter but the sting has been nullified with the 3 & 3.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quality assist from Woodburn. Above the Irish now!
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The British media hates Arsenal FC with a passion. Soon when we win the league all those fools will look foolish and will have no choice but to praise the team/club.

Henry Wright Merson Dixon Nichols keown Smith, I think by far Arsenal has the most ex players as football pundits, as far as the British Media as a whole hating Arsenal, that's not true Fake News.

It's the AFC fan TV affect. Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world with some of the most ? and moaning cry baby fans ever known to man, so they are looking at the buzz AFC fan TV is getting and they are playing off of that.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usa kits are dope
    Starting XI questionable...
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usa kits are dope

Hope you're talking about this jersey 8tasc0uhqx7x.png

cause the other ones are just Nike attack of the clones jerseys, insert badge here.

YO I just became a US CITIZEN so go TEAM USA
  • toheeb27
    Options

Victim Noises.....
  • blue_london
    Options
    Again arsenal fans hate arsenal
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    0-0 Peru Ecuador
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Usa kits are dope

Hope you're talking about this jersey 8tasc0uhqx7x.png

cause the other ones are just Nike attack of the clones jerseys, insert badge here.

YO I just became a US CITIZEN so go TEAM USA

These ones
    Official third kits

fnwm01zh7qdu.jpg
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    GOL GOL FLORES! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL VAMOS PERU CARAJO