Do you support the statement that "Mexicans do the jobs that Americans Don't Want To Do" ?

Options

Comments

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's absolutely true.
    7figz wrote: »
    Americans are not trying to go into those produce fields and work labor and if they do they usually quit because it's extremely hard.

Proof ?

Not about to debate you. Your correct
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's absolutely true.
    2 more pages guys!
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As if Black Americans dont do plenty of ? jobs - youd have to have a median income of $35k and a net worth of $1.7k

Plenty them Mexican are sending $ back home to build/buy houses - all money dont spend the same. Where black americans gon western union his $700 check?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? .
    Where black americans gon western union his $700 check?

Typically the child support office
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I ? with Mexicans because they actually work.

I also subscribe to way of thinking thay says if you don't have a job, no job is beneath you. That's why I ? with anyone who puts in an honest 40 hours every week. People who honestly think they're happier not working and being productive are the worst. These are people that would perish if it weren't for their parents.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's absolutely true.
    Come on ?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    How many ? yall know that pick fruit?

dod770o4pj3d.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah.......cotton isn't fruit.

Unfortunately.....Exchange the slave garb with prison orange and ? will be picking fruit.....for less than illegal immigrants.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Where black americans gon western union his $700 check?

Typically the child support office

21v2tscjxl1b.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? .
    Damn folks really do just buy into ? news talking points if they hear it enough then repeat the ? as if its a fact.

Coming from making pesos to dollars is a gigantic difference. So its really stupid to compare what a person born in america is willing to accept for pay compared to what a mexican or a person born in a 3rd world country is willing to accept for pay.

It was black people doing the jobs some of these mexicans are doing now in the 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's. Black people wanted raises to go along with inflation in this country.

Now mexicans are doing those jobs for the same amount of money black people being paid back in the 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's.

Yet some of yall stupid ? running with that ? that they willing to do work black people not. No they willing to do the work for a extra cheap ass price. What they are being paid a poor american would consider chump change is real money to them coming from making pesos.

The ? is about pay scale not who willing to do the work and who not.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol American and British are too proud to be doing those jobs they think they are so much better than everyone else
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    It's ? .
    Lol American and British are too proud to be doing those jobs they think they are so much better than everyone else

If you work a job would you honestly do that same job for 2/3 less pay?

If you own your own business and get contracts to get paid. Would you cut your contracts by 2/3 to keep those contracts?

If you say no to either than you too proud and don't really want to work or continue owning your own business.
  • blue_london
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

If you own your own business and get contracts to get paid. Would you cut your contracts by 2/3 to keep those contracts?

If you say no to either than you too proud and don't really want to work or continue owning your own business.

Examples bin service street cleaners in the UK get a good pay no one wants to do that job because they feel better than that.

Working in lidls pays £10 an hour here it's a low budget supermarket before the last couple years everyone looked down on while Tesco Sainsbury's the UK main supermarkets where 8 pounds may be less. Take a guess what was more popular with British job seekers.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of willful ignorance on display.. no surprises here.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    It's ? .

Examples bin service street cleaners in the UK get a good pay no one wants to do that job because they feel better than that.

Working in lidls pays £10 an hour here it's a low budget supermarket before the last couple years everyone looked down on while Tesco Sainsbury's the UK main supermarkets where 8 pounds may be less. Take a guess what was more popular with British job seekers.

I asked you specific yes or no questions. You choosing not to answer gave the exact answers I needed.

Thanks!!
  • blue_london
    edited September 2017
    Options

I asked you specific yes or no questions. You choosing not to answer gave the exact answers I needed.

Thanks!!

I worked a high paying job that i left for a job that was the same role but more work that paid a lot less and added an hour and a half on to my journey time. I done that for the experience to better my position so does that answer your question?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    It's ? .

Thanks!!

I worked a high paying job that i left for a job that was the same role but more work that paid a lot less and added an hour and a half on to my journey time. I done that for the experience to better my position so does that answer your question?

Maybe this will help you only need to type yes or no (si or no) to the questions asked of you.

If can't or won't do that then there is no need to reply. ? ain't that hard.
  • blue_london
    edited September 2017
    Options

Thanks!!

Maybe this will help you only need to type yes or no (si or no) to the questions asked of you.

What how doesn't that answer the question you simple minded?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    It's ? .

Thanks!!

What how doesn't that answer the question you simple minded?

Exactly what I expected.

Carry on!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's absolutely true.
    Tha Americans who don't wana work become corner dope boys
    Illegals who don't work become cartel members
    ? is all a big as cycle

But the way some MFs tell it, it's only Americans who don't want t work.

I contend that a broke ass American and a broke ass foreigner are both going to want to work, but an employer is going to take advantage of the more ignorant one.... and that's not some ? to be commended.

I bet there's Americans working under some illegal conditions too just to get some paper.

The American can get SSI, Food Stamps, Section 8, unemployment and disability. The foreigner isn't eligible for those programs.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's more accurate to say "Americans won't do the jobs Mexicans do for the same pay."
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    It's ? .
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Tha Americans who don't wana work become corner dope boys
    Illegals who don't work become cartel members
    ? is all a big as cycle

But the way some MFs tell it, it's only Americans who don't want t work.

I contend that a broke ass American and a broke ass foreigner are both going to want to work, but an employer is going to take advantage of the more ignorant one.... and that's not some ? to be commended.

I bet there's Americans working under some illegal conditions too just to get some paper.

The American can get SSI, Food Stamps, Section 8, unemployment and disability. The foreigner isn't eligible for those programs.

None of that ? guaranteed to any american though.

Illegal foreigners also do get that ? as well.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    TITANGRAPH WARNING.

A lot of people want a job, but they don't actually want to to work. I see this everyday at my own place of employment.

Some "kneegrows" without any real skills or training like a degree or trade want to be making 50K annually, with a 401K, insurance, and other benefits. ? does not work like that.

That business owner who is generally a White man is trying to make money to and also price his goods or services at a price where he can meet demand and maximize profits.

That business owner is who kneegrows really have the problem with; however, those little Latin immigrants who are actually the ones working for the dirt cheap wages are the lower hanging fruit; therefore, the easier targets to criticize.

Even if the US government cuts down on them, I guarantee "kneegrows" are still not going to flock to those jobs in significant numbers because they still will not pay significant wages.

To pay higher wages to employees those fees would have to be floated back somewhere which in all likelihood be to the consumer (you and I). You think cats complaining now let them start paying $15 for a gallon of milk, let them pay the real price for that home a group of illegals likely built, etc.

Whether you like it or not the system is not designed for everyone to achieve economic prosperity. Just like you have people at the top of the food chain who would be your business owners, CEOs, COOs, managers, foremans, etc. You have to have 4 or 5 times as many or more people being worker bees doing things such as the manual labor, sweeping the floors, cooking the food, ringing up the customers, bagging the groceries, cutting the grass, shoveling the ? , etc.

I'm a business owner and I can tell you I see it everyday with people who look like me at the lower end of the economic spectrum. You always got a group of smart/dumb kneegrows that think they know everything and want to be the boss even though they hadn't taken the first step in the process of being a boss.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? .
    Crude_ wrote: »
    TITANGRAPH WARNING.

A lot of people want a job, but they don't actually want to to work. I see this everyday at my own place of employment.

Some "kneegrows" without any real skills or training like a degree or trade want to be making 50K annually, with a 401K, insurance, and other benefits. ? does not work like that.

That business owner who is generally a White man is trying to make money to and also price his goods or services at a price where he can meet demand and maximize profits.

That business owner is who kneegrows really have the problem with; however, those little Latin immigrants who are actually the ones working for the dirt cheap wages are the lower hanging fruit; therefore, the easier targets to criticize.

Even if the US government cuts down on them, I guarantee "kneegrows" are still not going to flock to those jobs in significant numbers because they still will not pay significant wages.

To pay higher wages to employees those fees would have to be floated back somewhere which in all likelihood be to the consumer (you and I). You think cats complaining now let them start paying $15 for a gallon of milk, let them pay the real price for that home a group of illegals likely built, etc.

Whether you like it or not the system is not designed for everyone to achieve economic prosperity. Just like you have people at the top of the food chain who would be your business owners, CEOs, COOs, managers, foremans, etc. You have to have 4 or 5 times as many or more people being worker bees doing things such as the manual labor, sweeping the floors, cooking the food, ringing up the customers, bagging the groceries, cutting the grass, shoveling the ? , etc.

I'm a business owner and I can tell you I see it everyday with people who look like me at the lower end of the economic spectrum. You always got a group of smart/dumb kneegrows that think they know everything and want to be the boss even though they hadn't taken the first step in the process of being a boss.

^^^ all this ? is just rambling rant that doesn't make that much sense :(

not sure what ur ultimate point here was
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It's absolutely true.
    I understood it perfectly

You can replace "kneegrows" with "average American" and it still fit.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? .
    ? in jail jump over each other for $2 a day work as trustees. I know because I hire them. Context is a ? .