Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    You armchair Magnum PI ass ? need to sit down somewhere

Everyone sit back and wait to be told what happened, like we do with practically nothing else on here. Idk why sometimes there is one topic that comes up and its goes sideways and everything is done backwards.

I'm not saying you can't speculate and guess, but a lot of people seem to be passing off what they think they see in a blurry mirror image or hear, without any formal training of deciphering this stuff as fact. And what's happening on the Internet, is People going to Twitter and stating this woman was ? set up and murdered and they're putting faces to this.

Now if all of these kids which is what they are, kids are guilty, so be it. But if they had nothing to do with it, everything that's going on right now is super ? up. Nobody has proof of any of this yet.

I can't decipher what's on the bed, you don't know what the bed looks like without people on it you don't know what the people in the room look like aside from what you've seen from pictures, and most importantly the people who were trained in deciphering images and sounds have not commented on this. News stories are being written about what Twitter is saying. It is ridiculous.

I believe this girl should get Justice and those who did her wrong need to be charged. But people are passing off this speculation and guessing as a fact and it's dangerous to the people who didn't have anything to do with it.

I like that thousands of people use their minds to decipher things. People should also use their minds and decipher through the ? . Thousands of eyes and ears are better than 20, if that. I think it's horrible literally thousands of people are not using their minds productively and sending absolute atrocious amounts of hate at these people.

If people stuck to the video, commented on what they heard or saw, not what they thought it meant, but only what they thought they heard or saw... would be helpful. But the internet is throwing so much chaos their way I fear for their safety even if they are innocent. It is going to be tremendously hard to dodge that energy and it's fueled with some intense passion.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I also don't believe it's a coincidence of successive events in sound to hear, a man's voice to come into the scene with sexy undertones, then a belt buckle sound, then more groans, then another man saying dude you trippin, then more groans then the "help me". But what that all means is just opinion and I hope it's was innocent noises.

You don't know if that's a belt buckle.

Furthermore, you don't know she was ? . Has a report come out about what happened to the body yet?

Nah I'm pretty sure I recognize the sounds of belt buckle being undone if you know what I mean ;);)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Everyone sit back and wait to be told what happened, like we do with practically nothing else on here. Idk why sometimes there is one topic that comes up and its goes sideways and everything is done backwards.

I'm not saying you can't speculate and guess, but a lot of people seem to be passing off what they think they see in a blurry mirror image or hear, without any formal training of deciphering this stuff as fact. And what's happening on the Internet, is People going to Twitter and stating this woman was ? set up and murdered and they're putting faces to this.

Now if all of these kids which is what they are, kids are guilty, so be it. But if they had nothing to do with it, everything that's going on right now is super ? up. Nobody has proof of any of this yet.

I can't decipher what's on the bed, you don't know what the bed looks like without people on it you don't know what the people in the room look like aside from what you've seen from pictures, and most importantly the people who were trained in deciphering images and sounds have not commented on this. News stories are being written about what Twitter is saying. It is ridiculous.

I believe this girl should get Justice and those who did her wrong need to be charged. But people are passing off this speculation and guessing as a fact and it's dangerous to the people who didn't have anything to do with it.

@CapitalB

Now's the time to mention Cosby...

Not really because Cosby admitted he did some foul ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I also don't believe it's a coincidence of successive events in sound to hear, a man's voice to come into the scene with sexy undertones, then a belt buckle sound, then more groans, then another man saying dude you trippin, then more groans then the "help me". But what that all means is just opinion and I hope it's was innocent noises.

Furthermore, you don't know she was ? . Has a report come out about what happened to the body yet?

I am not saying she was*......
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CapitalB

don't do do that ? . I'm not in the mood to be called a ? for absolutely no reason right now I ain't do nothing to nobody.

if there was only a place where this kind of behavior was frowned upon

@dupac
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like that thousands of people use their minds to decipher things. People should also use their minds and decipher through the ? . Thousands of eyes and ears are better than 20, if that. I think it's horrible literally thousands of people are not using their minds productively and sending absolute atrocious amounts of hate at these people.

If people stuck to the video, commented on what they heard or saw, not what they thought it meant, but only what they thought they heard or saw... would be helpful. But the internet is throwing so much chaos their way I fear for their safety even if they are innocent. It is going to be tremendously hard to dodge that energy and it's fueled with some intense passion.

Thousands of uneducated minds are trying to solve a case that no one with a degree in any investigative field has commented on. Put down the pitchforks and let the people who know what they're doing figure things out.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Thousands of uneducated minds are trying to solve a case that no one with a degree in any investigative field has commented on. Put down the pitchforks and let the people who know what they're doing figure things out.

You don't want to speculate yourself but your positive ALL those thousands of people are uneducated? It doesn't take a detective to be enhance video/audio, sure they got better equipment probably but maybe someone out here has good equipment too? How do we know? So you guys that are upset can put the pitchforks down too.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah I'm pretty sure I recognize the sounds of belt buckle being undone if you know what I mean ;);)

@OmegaConflict
  • JoshuaMoshua
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

CapitalB

don't do do that ? . I'm not in the mood to be called a ? for absolutely no reason right now I ain't do nothing to nobody.

if there was only a place where this kind of behavior was frowned upon

@dupac

c8fqmm2rwt8f-png.4266
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

@OmegaConflict

Told yall she was selling ?
  • JoshuaMoshua
    edited September 2017
    Options

You don't want to speculate yourself but your positive ALL those thousands of people are uneducated? It doesn't take a detective to be enhance video/audio, sure they got better equipment probably but maybe someone out here has good equipment too? How do we know? So you guys that are upset can put the pitchforks down too.

Not only are the pros more likely to have better equipment, they're also more likely to be able to interrogate the people involved, acquire footage, and search for dna, finger prints, hair samples etc. You know, like how it's supposed to be done, not circlejerking on the internet about a possible "help me" in a youtube video.

Again, put the pitchforks down and let the pros do their jobs.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Not only are the pros more likely to have better equipment, they're also more likely to be able to interrogate the people involved. You know, like how it's supposed to be done, not circlejerking on the internet about a possible "help me" in a youtube video.

So now the police are the pros, the same police who use their awesome technology to always prove themselves innocent? Wtf is going on in here like really?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Not only are the pros more likely to have better equipment, they're also more likely to be able to interrogate the people involved. You know, like how it's supposed to be done, not circlejerking on the internet about a possible "help me" in a youtube video.

So now the police are the pros, the same police who use their awesome technology to always prove themselves innocent? Wtf is going on in here like really?

I've said it before on here that ? go back and forth on when they put "faith" in the police and justice system to get ? right
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

It takes a specific training to decipher sounds and visuals that are not clear, correctly. please post something that someone with an actual formal training in this, or very good visual or audio equipment deciphered. We got this Type of ? :

https://youtu.be/sVZJkTP0TSI
  • JoshuaMoshua
    Options

Do the police not get paid to solve cases like this? Are they perfect no, but the same criticism could be said about anything. It's ok to admit that you're wrong, it happens to us all.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Do the police not get paid to solve cases like this? Are they perfect no, but the same criticism could be said about anything. It's ok to admit that you're wrong, it happens to us all.

Idk I'm scared the police/coroner are going to label it accident cuz its easier and faster to deal with. It happens all time, I pour through stories of people being murdered or missing and police are slack and fiddle around and basically didn't care so my apologies for not wanting to wait for their "qualified answers".
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A i need some new info to put on the book somebody post something....i need a conviction or another crime...
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    The streets can tell you better...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

It takes a specific training to decipher sounds and visuals that are not clear, correctly. please post something that someone with an actual formal training in this, or very good visual or audio equipment deciphered. We got this Type of ? :

I also didn't say I had or knew of someone who had good equipment or training, I said we don't know. So why you would ask me to post proof is weird.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't think it could get any better than Sandra Bland was already dead when she took her mugshot and the police taped her eyes open
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I also didn't say I had or knew of someone who had good equipment or training, I said we don't know. So why you would ask me to post proof is weird.
    I wasn't asking for proof of one, just that you seem to think that one of these Avis on Twitter might possibly be an expert, so I asked you to post something to that effect if you've seen it. Apparently not...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dead af @ Ratchet PI