ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at letting go the internet and chitlins...lead u to high blood presure at 31...eat some papayas on the daily and chill the ? out
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Y'all I'm 31 with high blood pressure. Every time I stop and think about it, I wanna cry my eyeballs out. :'(

Then stopping and thinking about it is an issue you should work on. Will only make it worse. They make meds for it. Don't stress about it so much. Sounds redundant or oxymoronic or something...but I don't mean it that way...

You know what. You're absolutely right about it being oxymoronic. Cause at first I thought maybe it's an error and what If I'm raising my pressure by worrying about my pressure.

Exactly.... I mean it could be legit.... But the medical industry and big pharma do anything they can to get you... I would track my BP myself before I buy into chemical balancing... And then if I needed it I would get on bp meds... Not nerve pills. BP meds are non narcotic.
    Xanax isn't a narcotic either.

It's habit forming though, isn't it?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On another note I'm waiting on the bus to go home a ? just tried to hit me w the can I use ur phone right line....lol foh fam...I'm watching Big Kannon vs Prep
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww that was nice. And i just said something rude. Now i feel bad.

In all fairness I pay so much attention I thought it was Kat that said that.
    See.... This is why you all think something is wrong me.... I actually truly and really don't give a ? what anybody thinks of me or anything else..... narcissistic sociopath.... Mother of all defense mechanisms.

So you're a narcissist and a sociopath but nothing is wrong....ok ? . Glad you dgaf. :)

Baby girl I choose my mental disorder.... Its like a board meeting in my head at all times.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Y'all I'm 31 with high blood pressure. Every time I stop and think about it, I wanna cry my eyeballs out. :'(

Then stopping and thinking about it is an issue you should work on. Will only make it worse. They make meds for it. Don't stress about it so much. Sounds redundant or oxymoronic or something...but I don't mean it that way...

You know what. You're absolutely right about it being oxymoronic. Cause at first I thought maybe it's an error and what If I'm raising my pressure by worrying about my pressure.

Exactly.... I mean it could be legit.... But the medical industry and big pharma do anything they can to get you... I would track my BP myself before I buy into chemical balancing... And then if I needed it I would get on bp meds... Not nerve pills. BP meds are non narcotic.

Fine. Its a benzo. Still addictive.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Told you bout them chitlins

But you aint wanna listen
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3ew1m91rt8p6.gif

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I leery af about blood pressure meds. When my mom was* expiring, the docs said it's a vicious cycle. You give something for the heart, it affects the liver. So you give a pill for that but it affects the kidneys, so then eventually you need a pill for that and then eventually it's renal failure, which the nurses said its one of the nicer ways to go but still wtf?!?!?

HBP can be fixed by diet, if it is from ? arteries and stuff. Gotta add more fiber, not oats, grains and starches, stuff like chia seeds(if you like tapioca you can do chia yogurt). Flax seeds and grind them as you need them, sprinkle that ? on salad you don't even know it's there. That's good fiber your body loves, cleans them pipes out good. Broccoli too.

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

It's habit forming though, isn't it?

It can be
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    1,000 new post? I need a recap

-OB got high blood pressure
    -Westie gonna get her hair done and she and mizury gonna fight
    -Irony still wants to ? up jamel
    -Bagels and vaseline (dont ask)
    -Xanax
    -Rupaul doesnt get his/her credit
    -joker loves midnight beef

Thanks man
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Such an awesome thunderstorm going on outside right now. Sounds so deep like it's shaking the earth, haven't heard a storm like that since idk when. Sky actually sounds angry rn. It's my favorite kind of weather... but hurricane is taking it too far Mother Nature!
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I leery af about blood pressure meds. When my mom was* expiring, the docs said it's a vicious cycle. You give something for the heart, it affects the liver. So you give a pill for that but it affects the kidneys, so then eventually you need a pill for that and then eventually it's renal failure, which the nurses said its one of the nicer ways to go but still wtf?!?!?

HBP can be fixed by diet, if it is from ? arteries and stuff. Gotta add more fiber, not oats, grains and starches, stuff like chia seeds(if you like tapioca you can do chia yogurt). Flax seeds and grind them as you need them, sprinkle that ? on salad you don't even know it's there. That's good fiber your body loves, cleans them pipes out good. Broccoli too.

Fiber
    Oats
    Grains
    Starches
    Chia seeds
    Flax seeds
    Broccoli

And saved!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Such an awesome thunderstorm going on outside right now. Sounds so deep like it's shaking the earth, haven't heard a storm like that since idk when. Sky actually sounds angry rn. It's my favorite kind of weather... but hurricane is taking it too far Mother Nature!

Thunderstorms turn you on
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Thunderstorms turn you on

No, not really.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Nobody wanna hear that, where the pills at!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    thunderstorm is perfect weather to have a bowl and enjoy the show
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/7DCXiaXa6ow

My daughter just made me sit through this video. I'm kinda impressed.

Thats the girl who did brush your teeth.

https://youtu.be/FyodeHtVvkA
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    1,000 new post? I need a recap

-OB got high blood pressure
    -Westie gonna get her hair done and she and mizury gonna fight
    -Irony still wants to ? up jamel
    -Bagels and vaseline (dont ask)
    -Xanax
    -Rupaul doesnt get his/her credit
    -joker loves midnight beef

Thanks man

can't flag a moderator
  • OmegaConflict
    edited September 2017
    Options

? a toothpasteI i got aim in your mouth
  • MizuryLillith
    edited September 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    thunderstorm is perfect weather to have a blow and enjoy the show

....get maimed during the game.... Lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Gotta little lysdexia going on there? Smoked a blow tonihgt alerady huh?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought she looked familiar.

She got a karaoke machine for her birthday so thats been...thrilling.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Gotta little lysdexia going on there? Smoked a blow tonihgt alerady huh?

welp.. I'm like 3 bowls in.. forgive my typos