Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh man I thought I caught hell from @Vibe there for a second.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

fixed it..

but you might.. you're smarter than this BA, you're letting that gut feeling stuff get in the way..

stay off lifetime and those crime channels lol
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Recommend Subject-@MasterJayN100 be disabled and transported aboard as cargo.
    Warned @MasterJayN100 (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: spreading fake news"
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

fixed it..

but you might.. you're smarter than this BA, you're letting that gut feeling stuff get in the way..

Don't tell me how to live!
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell they haven't even said if her prints were on the freeze door.

All this ? takes time. Give it time. The good thing about this social media shitshow is that it has attention, which will hold the investigators feet to the fire. We will get details i'm sure.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Hell they haven't even said if her prints were on the freeze door.

All this ? takes time. Give it time. The good thing about this social media shitshow is that it has attention, which will hold the investigators feet to the fire. We will get details i'm sure.

People do want it to be a ? and murder so bad that no matter what millions are going to believe she was ? and murdered. And life kind of did ? and murder her. But it's hard to punish life.....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    And I've never claimed to have patience. I start to loose my ? 1 person ahead of me in line. Like holy ? punch those numbers faster.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This guy stays watching one too many thrillers. Chill bruh.
    No. But i wasnt born yesterday. ? like this happens all the time. The type stories ? like yall too lazy too look up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSNPT7vw7Pw

Teen black kid walks in a gym. Is found dead rolled in a matt, neck trauma, footage shows him walking into the gym never coming out. Police ruled a suicide, bs autopsy done confirms cop suicide. Ya'll ? need 2 get off ur lazy azz and do something productive. ?

But I will agree w you, as would everyone else in that thread.

So wtf are you comparing? Two totally different cases. There was nothing out of the ordinary like that. She wasn't wrapped up. She wasn't missing organs. She wasn't stuffed w newspapers.

She was found in a walk-in freezer, clothed, dead.

You're rambling on about nothing.

Paid off guys to distract
    Criminal masterminds hiding in blind spots
    Secret body dumpings
    Paid off security guards
    Edited tapes

wtff lol

FOH for a random girl, yeeeeeah.. none of those are facts, it's your speculation because you have the illogical mindset of a conspiracy theorist

and yeah, you "never said" certain things but you pretty much indirectly imply that ? , unless there's secret trap doors and floors you believe in..
    Similarities:

-black teen found dead under weird circumstances

-death quickly ruled self inflicted

-police dragging their feet

-video released shows teen walking but no angles of how they died

-conflicting reports confusing the facts with lies

The point is things can be covered up. Its 100% possible. Autopsies can be completely butchered. Evidence can be ignored. People paid off. Both cases involve black teens who died under mysterious circumstances, and authorities not being 100% cooperative. Ya'll gotta do ur research before discredit someone else. Plus you do realize ur theory of what happened is speculation too lol.

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

fixed it..

And u stay off CNN ? . U come off as the anti conspiracy ? , but get most of ur "facts" from whatever the news says (as if they arent known to tell lies) smh. FOH
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

Heres a video of her walking in the kitchen..(dont pay attention to the beginning watch her before she goes further in the kitchen)have you noticed the red censtors...theres two red boxes in front of her and one focuses on her..then theres a red censor in the back of her..pay attention and see what i mean..she wasnt alone

i know yall tired of these conspiracies but trust me she wasnt alone bruh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5R5Wc_2PY

Those red censors represent body movements..

mfer must move like solid snake or dude from splinter cell

ulqq8zt09lhl.gif
    This is so funny cause both them ? be hiding so terribly
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ulqq8zt09lhl.gif
    This is so funny cause both them ? be hiding so terribly

But...youre the one controlling them??

cd2.gif
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    gum989 wrote: »
    I have been in 8 walk-in freezers in my life.

None of them had interior handles, and none of them could close on their own.

Just saying.

Ok... you were in the one she died in?

Why so angry? I was just stating a fact.

I know nothing about the freezer in question. Just saying the ones I know of are very common.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    "its just a box"
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    32 pages of Law and Order SVU-IC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP3MuUTmXNk

Microcosm of what's happening on social media at large.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? ? and these ? conspiracy theories... Body doubles, crisis actors and covert agents sent to hotels to steal organs and all this other sci-fi fuckery...

She walked in the freezer thinkin it was some form of elevator, probably pressed something inside making the door auto slide shut and she suffocated.

Or she could have known it was a freezer, wanted to cool off in the cool air since she was extremely ? and like any curious kid was on some "what this button do" ? and got locked in without a light to find emergency instruction
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    I have been in 8 walk-in freezers in my life.

None of them had interior handles, and none of them could close on their own.

Just saying.

Ive been in way more than 8....cant even count. they all had handles inside.

Every single one I've ever been in has handles inside and if they were new, they were very easy to open.. Hell I used to work with a 4 11 woman with a bad leg and she opened it every day
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what to believe but all of these social media investigators are annoying. Just because you watch Tru TV all day doesn't mean you know how to solve a murder
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    That's my fav dialog in MGS, "it's just a box". The way its said makes me lol.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I unbookmarked the thread after yall kept playing Inspector Gadget, so anything interesting been said?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    It's a week overdue for the toxicology/autopsy. I believe they have the results but are withholding the information so as not to ? people's of interest.