Trying not to f#cking blackout on this nicca...

Options
Yellow.Cheekz
Yellow.Cheekz Members Posts: 134
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
Okay so I admit I can get a lil jealous but my bf has this one female friend that I hate. I try not to get all ? about it but she is really trying me. They haven't been lifelong friends and they met after we after we started dating. So anyway, he deletes their texts and calls. He always says it's because he know I don't like him talking to her, but either way it go I know if you been talking to her. They talk a few times a week and the ? be texting an calling at 2-6am and that's a MAJOR ? problem. He text her and told her once not to call or text after 12, she said no disrepect and she was sorry. Then the ? happened again twice. I have a gut feeling that some ? is going on. Should I trust my gut and say ? it I'm gone or stay and try to get more info?

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U share that boy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Okay so I admit I can get a lil jealous but my bf has this one female friend that I hate. I try not to get all ? about it but she is really trying me. They haven't been lifelong friends and they met after we after we started dating. So anyway, he deletes their texts and calls. He always says it's because he know I don't like him talking to her, but either way it go I know if you been talking to her. They talk a few times a week and the ? be texting an calling at 2-6am and that's a MAJOR ? problem. He text her and told her once not to call or text after 12, she said no disrepect and she was sorry. Then the ? happened again twice. I have a gut feeling that some ? is going on. Should I trust my gut and say ? it I'm gone or stay and try to get more info?

he told her to stop and she didn't so even if he isn't ? her she damn sure wants him to or at the very least doesn't respect his relationship with you...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U share that boy.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that's what i call an inappropriate friend..

people often get ? twisted and thin as long as no one is ? , or no one has came out and said they wanna ? ... everything should be cool...that's not always the case.....the nature of some female/male friendsships isn't purely platonic....there is a level of interest and attraction there that's just inappropriate for ur relationship, and inconsiderate to ur S/O

your man got one of those....yall needa have a serious sit down about it...
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah... She wants him to play a game of mush the guts.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've tried to talk about this but he seems to think this isn't a big deal. I'm in like waiting to exhale mode. I'm about to start cutting up clothes, breaking, and burning ? . I'm ready to end my relationship because of this, move and cut all ties. Should I go that far?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if you can't make him understand why it's an inappropriate relationship to have, and makehim understand how you feel like he's putting someone outside of yall relationship before you in terms of respect n what not.....and more importantly if he can't seem to get u to understand the ? ain't that big of a deal as you make it out to be....... yal seem tol have a communication barrier that yall can't seem to overcome... this is going to be one of many misunderstandings IMO
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol Playa Playa! yeah dude getting the ? . I usually don't give away game like this to females but you seem like a good person and really need this lesson....

When I used to play around the one thing i made sure of is that I messed with a down ass chick that knew the rules and was cool with it. Even when my GF got suspiscious that I was ? ol girl behind her back and got the chick's phone number and called, my side peice lied like a muthafucka for me. That's the secret to ? around the right way. Rookie player dudes ? up by lying to different girls and then they end up finding out about the other(s). That's when the player gets played and it's game over. Player rule #1...ALWAYS only ? around with ones that got their own relationship too and got something to lose. If not, you loss. So yeah dude got him a well trained side piece and when you aint around he tearin that ? UP!
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

there's the problem! he still meeting women AFTER he's involved. you been sharing that man from the jump :(
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U share that boy.

...don't let her hear that she'll hurl
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U share that boy.

ahahaaaaa.........these females gone learn about getting in relationships with men that believe in having female friends
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Guess that's 7 years of my life down the ? drain. ? it she can have him.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U share that boy.

Exactly what the situation is. I'm reading her OP and looking at the signs she just mentioned. It's time to cut her losses and move on b/c he obviously doesn't doesn't respect the relationship.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    7 years???

Lol Youve been cheated on atleast 100 times by now.... So why leave now

You're old ?

new ? >>>> old ?

Why would I stay? If he want new ? then he can go have it and let my "old" ? go.

I do way too much ? for him to sit around and let him do me wrong knowingly.
  • willhustle
    edited January 2011
    Options

7 yrs? and no marriage by that time you should really know the person you're with by then.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    7 yrs? and no marriage by that time you should really know the person you're with by then.

We've talked about it but i try not to push the issue.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    7 years???

Lol Youve been cheated on atleast 100 times by now.... So why leave now

You're old ?

new ? >>>> old ?
  • willhustle
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We've talked about it but i try not to push the issue.

I couldn't see myself being w/any woman for that length of time and not be married. If I'm with a woman for that amount time then either I'm marry her or I'm cutting ties.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    7 years, no ring and he got NEW female friends? i aint gonna tell you to leave him but i will say if you stay then U A Fool. It's up to you if you wanna continue to be a fool or not. Good luck
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    give that ? an ultimatum. y'all been together for yrs he can afford to lose a friend for u.

unlike old ? idgaf about the game dat ? cheating on u. he ? it up for all ? with that simple ass“ima erase these messages cause u dont like her”

tell him to up his game and have some respect for u and not have the jump offs call at certain times.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    give that ? an ultimatum. y'all been together for yrs he can afford to lose a friend for u.

unlike old ? idgaf about the game dat ? cheating on u. he ? it up for all ? with that simple ass“ima erase these messages cause u dont like her”

tell him to up his game and have some respect for u and not have the jump offs call at certain times.

He won't take the ultimatum. I know that for a fact.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    7 years? I wanna say stay because thats a long time but maybe its time to cut your losses.

But damn....7 years??
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    might as well flush another 7 years you ignorant scalliwag
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭