Trying not to f#cking blackout on this nicca...

Options

Comments

• Yellow.Cheekz
    Yellow.Cheekz Members Posts: 134
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    You live near your parents??

No but I visit often.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He thought I was 15 when we first started dating.
    I lied to him :(
    this ? gets more ridiculous by the post. no wonder he's ? around. aint no dude gonna trust a lyin chick so he's gettin it in elsewhere in case he end up looking like the fool. But right now you are
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn I was in a situation very simiilar to that.....

To be 100% honest........in my situation, I kept her around just incase my main ? up.......I never did anything with her, but we were close......if my main had ? up, woulda did it cause I know that the chick would love to hold it over my mains' head....but eventually had to nip it in the bud........too much drama

honestly everything is on him.....if he dont check the ? , you gotta leave'em...............
  • new account2
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I kinda feel for you in some aspect, cause there is one of them type of situations where u will never know the truth.........you make a wrong move, and it could ? up something good.....you dont do anything, and you be allowing something bad....
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    this ? gets more ridiculous by the post. no wonder he's ? around. aint no dude gonna trust a lyin chick so he's gettin it in elsewhere in case he end up looking like the fool. But right now you are

Word. Its been a good read though. Funny too.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've posted a pic already please stop asking me....

that was the first time !!! LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh @ females thinking its a good look to date a ? in training....

hold up tho ... he was 17 she was 13 ... isnt that like one of them being a senior and the other a freshman?? thats not too bad ... i remember when i first got up the high the ol head ? was snatchin up our best like lottery picks in the nba draft LOL
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I kinda feel for you in some aspect, cause there is one of them type of situations where u will never know the truth.........[B]you make a wrong move, and it could ? up something good.....you dont do anything, and you be allowing something bad[/B]....

Don't tell her that. She'll just be paralyzed and waste her life trying to ignore clear and blantant signs that are right in front of her face.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I kinda feel for you in some aspect, cause there is one of them type of situations where u will never know the truth.........you make a wrong move, and it could ? up something good.....you dont do anything, and you be allowing something bad....

My biggest dilemma.
  • new account2
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm reading the first page of posts.....LMAO yall funny as hell.....but on the real......dude could be a sucka ass ? in some type of way and the other chick reconizes it.....and you know how yall women are.....some times yall love to compete with other women just cause....so there is a chance he aint did nothing with her, but just dont know how to put hs foot down......

but then again, after seven years, you got the right to check that chick urself....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hold up tho ... he was 17 she was 13 ... isnt that like one of them being a senior and the other a freshman?? thats not too bad ... i remember when i first got up the high the ol head ? was snatchin up our best like lottery picks in the nba draft LOL

thats a year away from and 18 year old datin a 12 year old...and when I was in high school I stayed away from freshman during my senior year especially after my 18th b-day
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thats a year away from and 18 year old datin a 12 year old...and when I was in high school I stayed away from freshman during my senior year especially after my 18th b-day

No actually that's two ? . 6 year difference.
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm reading the first page of posts.....LMAO yall funny as hell.....but on the real......dude could be a sucka ass ? in some type of way and the other chick reconizes it.....and you know how yall women are.....some times yall love to compete with other women just cause....so there is a chance he aint did nothing with her, but just dont know how to put hs foot down......

but then again, after seven years, you got the right to check that chick urself....

yeah but ive seen this 100 times

he took her virginity, he's older, (he can go to the club, she cant) (he's into ? she's not yet) ( he was in college or of college age when her ass was only in 11th grade)

he's holding all the cards. she will get over him and the whole situation eventually. but dude is smashing both these women and yellow cheeks is losing this one right now. its a shame that she got dogged like that but she will prolly win in the end when dude tries to get back with her. she hasnt reached her peak yet mentally or physically so in a few years she will be looking and carrying herself in a more womanly way and dude is gonna be like damn ... shoulda kept that!!! cause most chicks fall off in between ages 25 - 30
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options

thats ur loss my dude LOL its when you reach 21 that the girl HAS to be 18 LOL .... when ur 19 ... you can smash all the 16's etc you want

dont get it twisted tho ... most 14y/o wont be carrying theirselves well enuff to suit the needs of an 18 y/o .... but at the same time ... a senior in high school has first dibbs on the baddest freshman. i remember this one chick i was trying to hollar at in 9th grade was already snatched up by this cat in 11th, she wasnt ready to smash and he couldnt even act like he was gonna wait it out LOL. make a long story short, after it all fell down she hollard at me, and of course him and his boys tried to roll on me at gym class a week or two later. but dude had first dibbs just cause he was older. thats how young babes are
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lmaoooo@ young babes.
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »
    Lmaoooo@ young babes.

LOL funny thing is some ladies actually dont like when i refer to women as "babes" .... i only use it cause no one else does LOL
  • Copper
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No actually that's two ? . 6 year difference.

a year for each person ....?
  • new account2
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah but ive seen this 100 times

he took her virginity, he's older, (he can go to the club, she cant) (he's into ? she's not yet) ( he was in college or of college age when her ass was only in 11th grade)

he's holding all the cards. she will get over him and the whole situation eventually. but dude is smashing both these women and yellow cheeks is losing this one right now. its a shame that she got dogged like that but she will prolly win in the end when dude tries to get back with her. she hasnt reached her peak yet mentally or physically so in a few years she will be looking and carrying herself in a more womanly way and dude is gonna be like damn ... shoulda kept that!!! cause most chicks fall off in between ages 25 - 30

I cant call it 100%...but man I cant even front.....this is prolly the best out look........
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL funny thing is some ladies actually dont like when i refer to women as "babes" .... i only use it cause no one else does LOL

I havent heard that work in a minute.
    Lmao @ babe.
    That really made me laugh.
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a year for each person ....?

LOL aww ? here yall go

im saying tho cuzzin ... you did go down on one end and up on the other ... her example was a four year difference ... yours turned it into a 6 year difference
  • Copper
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @ connex yeah most of the baddest girls in my freshman class were with the seniors and juniors...I remember this particular cute girl that was dating a senior she was a straight A student and he could barely read but that ? used to smack her around atleast one a month at school in front of everybody....they dont realize they getting used but everyone else does
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL aww ? here yall go

im saying tho cuzzin ... you did go down on one end and up on the other ... her example was a four year difference ... yours turned it into a 6 year difference

Thank you.
  • Copper
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you.

since ur a mathmatician now...
    how come u cant see ur BF ? someone else + u being a ? = fail. divide that by how many people on the internet can see that = and thats how many times u should slit ur wrist...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    lol. He cheated on her during Prom, valentines day, Pep rallys, School assemblies, lunch, before and after his basketball practice, and study hall.

This is all tru LOL
    He thought I was 15 when we first started dating.
    I lied to him :(

SMH @ u making that ? into R. Kelly w/o him knowing
    how come u cant see ur BF ? someone else + u being a ? = fail. divide that by how many people on the internet can see that = and thats how many times u should slit ur wrist...

Cot damn!!!
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options

Ha ha you mad ? ?

Nobody on this ? site knows who I am. I could give a ? less what they think about me.