Trying not to f#cking blackout on this nicca...

Options

Comments

• sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Word 7 yrs and he still ? you?
    No ma'am let him go.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you're 20? this changes things

yall been together since u were 13? oh please

tell him to kick rocks and be single for a while. a loooong while
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh @ dis bish needing time to formulate and put plans into motion and its been 7 years
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ***Jay-Z voice*** Only 21 & older, let another ? mold her
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    have you posted pics of yourself?? if so where are they located

and to answer thread, you must distance yourself from this man
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    Yellow.Cheekz Members Posts: 134
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've posted a pic already please stop asking me....
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    damn you still young as ? . What age did he get the drawz? Whatever age he got the drawz is when he started gettin more drawz. When a dude finally get him some ass it creates a monster. from the point we first get some we want/get more and more for at least several years before we realize all ? is the same. If yall been ? him since early teen years then he definately got his ? wet by some other ? . 20 years from now you gonna look back at this ? and shake your head and laugh. I'm an old head so trust me i know. I can actually look back 20 years and LMAO at what I was thinking/feeling when i was a teen. Funny part is me and my first still cool after a couple of decades. ? hurts at first when we broke up young as hell but you get over it and the ? is funny as hell to us now. Time heals all wounds

He is 4 years older than me. So he had already started having sex before me. I held out until I was about 17.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you're 20? this changes things

yall been together since u were 13? oh please

tell him to kick rocks and be single for a while. a loooong while

lol. He cheated on her during Prom, valentines day, Pep rallys, School assemblies, lunch, before and after his basketball practice, and study hall.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Okay so I admit I can get a lil jealous but my bf has this one female friend that I hate. I try not to get all ? about it but she is really trying me. They haven't been lifelong friends and they met after we after we started dating. So anyway, he deletes their texts and calls. He always says it's because he know I don't like him talking to her, but either way it go I know if you been talking to her. They talk a few times a week and the ? be texting an calling at 2-6am and that's a MAJOR ? problem. He text her and told her once not to call or text after 12, she said no disrepect and she was sorry. Then the ? happened again twice. I have a gut feeling that some ? is going on. Should I trust my gut and say ? it I'm gone or stay and try to get more info?

Yeah..you been playing the game "musical ? " with ol' girl...smh.

It's kinda like musical chairs...and it's not a solo game.
  • Copper
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He is 4 years older than me. So he had already started having sex before me. I held out until I was about 17.

2 bad he didnt..............
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm only 20. He is 4 years older than me. Guess that's 7 years of my life

He was 17 dating a 13 yr old? wtf is wrong with this dude? Or he got you when you were young so he could mold you the way he liked. Or this whole story is ? . I'm going with scenario 2.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so you were 13 and he was 17 when yall first met? Freshman and Senior? Well yeah your 'man' R. Kelly definately been getting it from somewhere els if you held out til you were 17 and he was 21. So in that sense you're unrealistic in thinking this one chick is the only other chick
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm only 20 I have plenty of time to make up for these lost years. I'm not going to stress myself over the ? anymore. I have a plan :) I just need sometime to put it in motion.

What the hell? You been ? with said dude since you were 13? Damn you really ain't had a chance to breath or experience life yet. How old is dude now?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He was 17 dating a 13 yr old? wtf is wrong with this dude? Or he got you when you were young so he could mold you the way he liked. Or this whole story is ? . I'm going with scenario 2.

The bold is basically the real reason he probably ? with her to begin with mind games or as some cats like to say mind ? .
  • sammm
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn@ 17 and 13.
    He's keeping u around because he can.
    You honestly don't think he's cheating on u??
    Hes gonna keep ? up because ur gonna take it and he can do whatever he wants and ur ass ain't going no where.
    Cuz I'm pretty sure he hasn't been faithful and won't be the rest of YALLS relationship.
    And while ur wasting ur life away coming on forums trying to get advice from strangers hes dicking down his friends.
    Instead of plotting and planning you need to remove urself from that toxic situation.
    I been there, 3 yr relationship and it was pure hell for 2 of those yrs
    Leave him alone.
  • Copper
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh @ females thinking its a good look to date a ? in training....
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What the hell? You been ? with said dude since you were 13? Damn you really ain't had a chance to breath or experience life yet. How old is dude now?

He is 24 now.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lol u got AIDS......
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »
    Damn@ 17 and 13.
    He's keeping u around because he can.
    You honestly don't think he's cheating on u??
    Hes gonna keep ? up because ur gonna take it and he can do whatever he wants and ur ass ain't going no where.
    Cuz I'm pretty sure he hasn't been faithful and won't be the rest of YALLS relationship.
    And while ur wasting ur life away coming on forums trying to get advice from strangers hes dicking down his friends.
    Instead of plotting and planning you need to remove urself from that toxic situation.
    I been there, 3 yr relationship and it was pure hell for 2 of those yrs
    Leave him alone.

I am. I don't have a lot of people I can run too so I have to make sure I am straight before I run off and don't have a place to go.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lol u got AIDS......

No I don't I get checked and I've never had any stds.
  • sammm
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I am. I don't have a lot of people I can run too so I have to make sure I am straight before I run off and don't have a place to go.

Y'all live together?
    Smh, is he controlling?
    It seems like he got u at a young age so he can take advantage of you.
    Now you're in love and been with him for 7 years he probably feels like u has u trapped that's why he's getting sloppy with his trifling behavior
    Have you asked him what's the extent of their relationship?
    If hes deleting text n calls he's hiding something.
    Just do what's best for u.
    Us telling you all of this isnt gonna make u do something if it's not what u want.
  • jay83
    edited January 2011
    Options

And on top of that yall live together? lol.

You definitely arent going anywhere now.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »
    Y'all live together?
    Smh, is he controlling?
    It seems like he got u at a young age so he can take advantage of you.
    Now you're in love and been with him for 7 years he probably feels like u has u trapped that's why he's getting sloppy with his trifling behavior
    Have you asked him what's the extent of their relationship?
    If hes deleting text n calls he's hiding something.
    Just do what's best for u.
    Us telling you all of this isnt gonna make u do something if it's not what u want.

Yeah we live together. No he isn't controlling.
  • jay83
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah we live together. No he isn't controlling.

You live near your parents??
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He thought I was 15 when we first started dating.
    I lied to him :(