Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Options

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok so if I got a ? pregnant and I was still jobless living at home, I'd get cosigned? LMAO
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok so if I got a ? pregnant and I was still jobless living at home, I'd get cosigned? LMAO

so beacause u dont have a kid but u are still jobless and living at home...that makes u SO much better of a person?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nh @ ? calling himself a cub
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ducky wrote: »
    so beacause u dont have a kid but u are still jobless and living at home...that makes u SO much better of a person?

Considering I at least take my narrow butt to school, hell yes. I aint sittin here doing ? . And I actually attempt at getting jobs.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    young ? does make quite a compelling case here
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Real rap, look up the statistics of unemployment in Florida and we are the worst in the country. Tampa is the worst of the worst. And I actually attempt to get a job. Since I don't have a job, I don't go around blowing money fast, drinking and acting like an ignorant ? because I know I can't afford it.

I'm not sure if Du has a job or not but I do know that he is soon to be married and soon to be a father. That's two incomes you suppose to have right there. And nary one of them can afford at least an apartment? And they are in their late 20s? No no sir. No I can't cosign that ? .
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Real rap, look up the statistics of unemployment in Florida and we are the worst in the country. Tampa is the worst of the worst. And I actually attempt to get a job. Since I don't have a job, I don't go around blowing money fast, drinking and acting like an ignorant ? because I know I can't afford it.

I'm not sure if Du has a job or not but I do know that he is soon to be married and soon to be a father. That's two incomes you suppose to have right there. And nary one of them can afford at least an apartment? And they are in their late 20s? No no sir. No I can't cosign that ? .

Maybe just maybe they are saveing for a house instead of paying for something they are Never going to own like I am. I think its pretty smart move if they intend on getting Married and starting a Family. Cant say thats the case but it might be.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maybe just maybe they are saveing for a house instead of paying for something they are Never going to own like I am. I think its pretty smart move if they intend on getting Married and starting a Family. Cant say thats the case but it might be.

That's not the case tho.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du should move this thread to gns. Not turning out to be a donkey show. And he supposedly works at an IT Helpdesk or something of that nature.
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Considering I at least take my narrow butt to school, hell yes. I aint sittin here doing ? . And I actually attempt at getting jobs.
    I cant speak for du..i gave examples.. i dont know his situation
    i dont go to school and and i dont have a job and still pay my bills on time....with no help

I dunno his motives or his situation...he could be doing worst ?

Even with 2 incomes even when we both were making 1400 a month a 900 dollar apartment with all utilities and the other ? i described...we barley got by...when they passed the marijuana law it made it harder cuz i no longer have that extra income on selling to the clubs legally..so i dont even bother wasting my time... weed prices are at an all time low every one wants to grow now
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du should move this thread to gns. Not turning out to be a donkey show. And he supposedly works at an IT Helpdesk or something of that nature.

? out here throwing on the cape for this Song of the south ? .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du need to get his ass in here,and refute these slanderous allegations,
    cause ? on his Cochran ? .......
  • 1of1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He was explaining himself like crazy in that thread where he and cap b were going at it. look it up.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He was explaining himself like crazy in that thread where he and cap b were going at it. look it up.

I don't know the name of the thread. If I did, I would have looked it up by now. Dee went at that ? too.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WHo cares if he lives at home....seriously maybe his mother is ill...maybe she cant take care of herself....maybe shes alone and he gives a ? ...i can dig up dirt on ALMOST anyone of you ? .....most of you still live at home
    i moved out in august, was living with my gf's mother she had cancer...her father died a year ago i was taking her to all her chemo and radiation treatments...she wasnt able to support herself
    Most of you ? dont even live on your own..your either in a ? dorm and dont have to pay bills and have no clue what its like to try and survive on your own or your still living at home fronting like your not
    I aint saving du not one bit but what does his living arrangements gotta do with you

? you still live at home .... you dont even work man you get everything ? handed to you

when you gotta pay rent plus water, garbage, electricity, gas, food on top of that car payments insurance gas for said car...? like cable and internet arent a giving.. i cant even afford my cable bill but i make the payment every month on top of that i got 2 cellphone payments i gotta make...... ? like hanging out, going out my pets gotta eat they like kids i cant just abondon them they like my damn kids

man the ? up and stop acting like a ? like you know what it takes to be out on your own esp. in the economy not every one is a rapper or ball player the struggle is real

im sure du got a reason for his situation..he dont gotta explain ? to you...its one thing to talk about how someone looks...its one thing if they deserve the ? talking like aquina shes a joke she shoud be dead

90% of you people fake as hell

damn fam u do got a sensitive side I respect this post on some real ? ....

? dont know what its like to be on ya own .... my mom PUT me out when I was 20 i've been making moves on my own ever since .. it was the best thing she could of done for me because I learned how to survive from scratch and build as a person .. I respect u on holding ya girls mom down while she was going thru treatment .. I lost my mom in october to lung cancer and she had just found out she had it 4 months prior .. ? is cold out here and most of these ? that pop off are under the comfort of parents that pay their wages ..
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We all need to stop bullshitting and live up to ? standards... im gonna ask my mom to put me through school and pay all my bills
  • 1of1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? out here throwing on the cape for this Song of the south ? .

lol not what I expected to see. If there is one thing that people who have lived life with at least some hardship or struggle (and I don't mean just financially, it could be in terms of mentality or ambition) know that success and other good things don't always happen in a convenient order for everyone.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So since we got all this feelings in this thread, I'm assuming we got some brothas that still living at home and is 32 whilst still posting? Let me know something cuz I got a thread for you too.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's hard out here...I just got turned down for a job yesterday that I was well qualified for...? 's scustin b...
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du already tried to explain why its not a problem twice. Capital B killed that ? in the thread. It was a thread that started out about kimi i believe. Du was talkin ? about Capital's way of making money and Du got sonned thoroughly. Bottomline is Du is a ? and the only reason he knocked his ? up is so they can collect a welfare check.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du already tried to explain why its not a problem twice. Capital B killed that ? in the thread. It was a thread that started out about kimi i believe. Du was talkin ? about Capital's way of making money and Du got sonned thoroughly. Bottomline is Du is a ? and the only reason he knocked his ? up is so they can collect a welfare check.

they not gon hear this tho.
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options

LMAO at cap b....you letting this ? fool you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ ? I gotta question for u fam ..

what would u do if ya parents walked in ya room right now and said "U GOTTA GO" ....

what moves would u make for yaself fam ? I wanna see where ya survival instincts are at ....
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We all need to stop bullshitting and live up to ? standards... im gonna ask my mom to put me through school and pay all my bills

Well ? ....ask about me too, cause my mom makes me pay for pretty much everything except electricity, water, cable.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    @ ? I gotta question for u fam ..

what would u do if ya parents walked in ya room right now and said "U GOTTA GO" ....

what moves would u make for yaself fam ? I wanna see where ya survival instincts are at ....

I would go to my aunt's house duh. I have money saved that I haven't touched since I quit my last job. Enough to get me through a cpl months rent. Then I'd just go get any job I can find regardless of what it is.
This discussion has been closed.