Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Options

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Well ? ....ask about me too, cause my mom makes me pay for pretty much everything except electricity, water, cable.

Nah boo u aint even gotta worry... imma rob ? and pay your bills and then imma make a screename lowercase b and claim to be a ? on the interwebz
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ducky wrote: »
    LMAO at cap b....you letting this ? fool you
    nah what im tryna say is Du started poppin ? for no reason then he got his card pulled. Capital B aint even say ? to the ? first.

and to add to this, its not like Du even lost a job in this economy. The ? just aint TRYING to do ? . He sees nothing wrong wit it cuz in his words he's "happy".
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du already tried to explain why its not a problem twice. Capital B killed that ? in the thread. It was a thread that started out about kimi i believe. Du was talkin ? about Capital's way of making money and Du got sonned thoroughly. Bottomline is Du is a ? and the only reason he knocked his ? up is so they can collect a welfare check.

I highly doubt anyone here has forgetten that blitzkrieg.

Cap B. touched that ? 's Du soul like Shang Tsung
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Difference between me and a lot of y'all brothas is that I don't spend money. I don't really eat out a lot. All I ask my parents for is gas money to get from school and back. That's it. I don't use my phone. I don't drink alcohol. I don't go to clubs. Only thing I use is electricity and I don't even use that much of it.

That's really the reason why I've been able to stay no conflict cuz I'm not a burden on my parents. Them giving me 20 bucks every week and a half for gas aint ? .

This ? Du be drinking, eating like a ? hippo and doing reckless ? whilst knockin his lightskin ? up. Nah son. Can't cosign it.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna see if I can find that thread. The search is so unGoogle on this site though.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ducky wrote: »
    Nah boo u aint even gotta worry... imma rob ? and pay your bills and then imma make a screename lowercase b and claim to be a ? on the interwebz

Whatever works.
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Whatever works.

quack.....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would go to my aunt's house duh. I have money saved that I haven't touched since I quit my last job. Enough to get me through a cpl months rent. Then I'd just go get any job I can find regardless of what it is.

would u feel comfortable getting out there and doing what u had to do if aunty said she wasnt having it .... u got ? you've grown up with that would help lift u up in hard times .. or u just got ya parents ?
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    would u feel comfortable getting out there and doing what u had to do if aunty said she wasnt having it .... u got ? you've grown up with that would help lift u up in hard times .. or u just got ya parents ?

I got family members all over America that'd take me in no problem. I'm not worried about that, ever.
  • a.mann
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna see if I can find that thread. The search is so unGoogle on this site though.

? may have delete that ? on the sly.....seriously, that ? bothered him, on some

c2.gif

than

TFR95.gif

and finally

weinen3.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got family members all over America that'd take me in no problem. I'm not worried about that, ever.

LoL ok my ? .... I see your backup plan when it comes to falling on hard times and having to make quick life moves fam ... "? somebody gon take me in" ..
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LoL ok my ? .... I see your backup plan when it comes to falling on hard times fam ... "? somebody gon take me in" ..

I have money to where I can be on my own if need be, albeit not that long but at least for two months. It's not a permanent solution tho.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? being a black version of charlie's brother on two and a half men

"SOMEONE will take me in, right?"
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LoL ok my ? .... I see your backup plan when it comes to falling on hard times fam ... "? somebody gon take me in" ..

Thats a horrible back up plan.

@?

Not trying get at you but why dont you get any old job now just to keep gas in your car?
  • a.mann
    edited February 2011
    Options

oh so you not lazy.......just spoiled
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have money to where I can be on my own if need be, albeit not that long but at least for two months. It's not a permanent solution tho.

Its really not a solution at all if you only got 2months rent.
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • earth two superman
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? , when i was ur age i aint have that much money, wasnt making all that much, not too sure where my life was goin, and even I was able to move out, live comfortably, AND pay my moms cable/internet bill every month. in expensive ass NJ. its really not tough.

get ur life together bruh
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its really not a solution at all if you only got 2months rent.

No ? but if I had to live on my own, I have the means to for at least two months. How many ? u know got money saved from almost three years ago and don't have a job? Most ? burn through their paychecks while they working. I was never one to do that. I had to pay for like two tooth extractions which I got ripped off on for like 600 each. If it wasn't for that, I would have way more saved up.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If they tryna save up for a marriage,baby and house I can understand but du cant try to make fun of the unemployed people(me) who live on they own

That dont make sense.It's real hard to get a job and I'm survivin
    This is exactly what im saying. He tried to ? on ? and its like "? what are you doing?"

I lost my job in december and i have yet to collect 1 unemployment check and i still live on my own. He aint even lose his job and he's not doing that
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ having family that cares about you qualifying you as being spoiled
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No ? but if I had to live on my own, I have the means to for at least two months. How many ? u know got money saved from almost three years ago and don't have a job? Most ? burn through their paychecks while they working. I was never one to do that. I had to pay for like two tooth extractions which I got ripped off on for like 600 each. If it wasn't for that, I would have way more saved up.

You been saving for 3 years and only have 2 months worth of rent, you doing something wrong
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? , when i was ur age i aint have that much money, wasnt making all that much, not too sure where my life was goin, and even I was able to move out, live comfortably, AND pay my moms cable/internet bill every month. in expensive ass NJ. its really not tough.

get ur life together bruh

ROFL @ me willingly leaving home to struggle. ? I look like, boy?
  • earth two superman
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? only savings is having a ? jar instead of a curse jar. whenever he says something ? , he puts in a dollar
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You been saving for 3 years and only have 2 months worth of rent, you doing something wrong

I don't have a job dude. This is money I had saved up from 3 years ago not saving for three years.
This discussion has been closed.