Women's Mentality at the club and parties!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    cause u ugly dawg
    not ur fault

? made us ugly for a reason
    we the dwight howards in this game, gotta catch the rebounds
    guess i need to post a picture of my handsome ass as my avatar
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO @ the way this was worded but this is on point right here.

N im already an introvert so I got that mysterious vibe when i post up at the club. ? be curious as to who I am and why Im not running around the club like a dog in heat tryna holla

Yo im an introvert also. I used to be extremely nervous and i always doubted the things i thought about my surroundings but as i took action i found out i was usuakky right. Listen to your feelings dog
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL its your mentality. U still asking if they wanna dance. ? are way past that ? , they might go up talking about how drinks are free after 2:30, or comment on something totally unrelated while directing her to the dance floor on some slick ? . They have pool tables at the spot? Take her to the table and play a game of pool before you start dancing. You gotta be indirect, show no signs of thirst I guarentee you'll have a much greater chance of getting laid.

Yo this ? type funny to me cuz I dont even like dancein and all that ? to much, it be like yea you see somethin thick like yea I wanna get up on that and next thing you know I done danced wit half the hoes on the dance floor and got hella numbers. Just seems surprisein to me that main man here cant get a dance out the situation is crazy.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL its your mentality. U still asking if they wanna dance. ? are way past that ? , they might go up talking about how drinks are free after 2:30, or comment on something totally unrelated while directing her to the dance floor on some slick ? . They have pool tables at the spot? Take her to the table and play a game of pool before you start dancing. You gotta be indirect, show no signs of thirst I guarentee you'll have a much greater chance of getting laid.

yes, its always seemed easier to me when u do other random ? that has nothin to do with the club, like bullshittin bout how im a professional cook, well actually thats true but u get the picture
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not since 11th grade

i went to DR with my grad class for spring break
    and every chick i asked to dance shut my ass down
    maybe it was all the approach, but since then i dont dance.

? seems mad primitive anyways.
    like apes in the jungle banging drums and trying to attract a mate with their 'fancy pelts' and 'mating dance skills'

lol apes banging on drums
    but ? where u live where females be stuck up like that?
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? made me think of Beavis and Butt-Head lmao

lmfao, cant wait till that show comes back in the summer
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dont listen to kat yall
    She just dont wanna sound like a ?
    Whisper in kats ear that youvwould ? da dog ? outta her and watch how she act
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not since 11th grade

i went to DR with my grad class for spring break
    and every chick i asked to dance shut my ass down
    maybe it was all the approach, but since then i dont dance.

? seems mad primitive anyways.
    like apes in the jungle banging drums and trying to attract a mate with their 'fancy pelts' and 'mating dance skills'
    hahaha this dude ?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Dont listen to kat yall
    She just dont wanna sound like a ?
    Whisper in kats ear that youvwould ? da dog ? outta her and watch how she act

lol..boy please.

If I'm going to act like a ? , it will be on my terms not because of some lame ass game being attempted at the club.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol..boy please.

If I'm going to act like a ? , it will be on my terms not because of some lame ass game being attempted at the club.

kat lets dance
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo this ? type funny to me cuz I dont even like dancein and all that ? to much, it be like yea you see somethin thick like yea I wanna get up on that and next thing you know I done danced wit half the hoes on the dance floor and got hella numbers. Just seems surprisein to me that main man here cant get a dance out the situation is crazy.

I mean dude could do it, it's all about your mentality. The other night at the spot I was at I saw this Hispanic cat tryna grind up on some chick and she kinda backed off, but dude didn't let it phase him. He eased back up on her about 2 songs later and got her open. If he would have stormed off all frustrated like a lil ? he probably would've turned out different but yeah man you just gotta do you and have fun not focused on results.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    kat lets dance

I don't dance..I'm too old for all that.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    lmfao, cant wait till that show comes back in the summer

I didn't even know it was coming back.....that used to be my ? back in the day, they used to do the most random ? lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't dance..I'm too old for all that.

old is just a state of mind, your as young as u want to be
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I mean dude could do it, it's all about your mentality. The other night at the spot I was at I saw this Hispanic cat tryna grind up on some chick and she kinda backed off, but dude didn't let it phase him. He eased back up on her about 2 songs later and got her open. If he would have stormed off all frustrated like a lil ? he probably would've turned out different but yeah man you just gotta do you and have fun not focused on results.

Pretty much cuz I be on my level and a few more in the spot lol I always have a good time above everything else but "new ? " always the goal.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I didn't even know it was coming back.....that used to be my ? back in the day, they used to do the most random ? lol

yeah like jump in a washin machine to clean themselves, just stupid random ? !
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pretty much cuz I be on my level and a few more in the spot lol I always have a good time above everything else but "new ? " always the goal.

always easier to get some when ur havin fun, mentality is different and females dont feel they have to put the guard up
  • americardi
    americardi Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I just holla REAL HARD....
    not buying drinks
    if she aint got a donkey butt we aint dancing

like i said ... SUPER HOLLA....
    even if I gotta tell the broad.." yo stop dancing for a minute im trying to holla"..
    if that aint working on to the next....

face it, its just women abusing the double standards of society...
    dogs chase cat... id rather just bark, see how the ? responds and take it from there...
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    americardi wrote: »
    I just holla REAL HARD....
    not buying drinks
    if she aint got a donkey butt we aint dancing

like i said ... SUPER HOLLA....
    even if I gotta tell the broad.." yo stop dancing for a minute im trying to holla"..
    if that aint working on to the next....

face it, its just women abusing the double standards of society...
    dogs chase cat... id rather just bark, see how the ? responds and take it from there...

L m a o
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? thinking to hard and trying to hard ...

keep a confident presence about yaself and do u ....

never come at a women on some aggressive anxious ? ... come at her like u used to getting what u want ..

women sense ? with no finesse from a mile away ....
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1BlkMan wrote: »
    I thought that was just a east coast thing ; yea ma nig ? is bad

U got 4s n 5s thinking they 10s
    I don't know what's goin on w.some of dese black brawds mayne

Tyler perry got they heads gone.....r.nb. and rappers got dey heads gone....
    Chicken heads running around hollering 'niggz aind ? '......

lol @ assuming 4s and 5s have to talk to u by default just cuz they are 4s nd 5s.

and yes 99% of the time, especially in a club/party situation, men are hollering for sex/hopes of sex. i mean its just the reality. how many long term couples u know met at a club? maybe one or two if any.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    a lot actually...

and how many is alot
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Women have bad taste in men anyway who cares who they 'think looks good" women step your game up stop tricking off with ugly men. I can't believe females on here think that boris dude from takers is good looking bwahahahahahaha
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sadly yes.

Well not all but most women, cause truth be told 99% of the time a man approaches you they ARE trying to ? . Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered, especially when you're having a good time out with the girls.

Then if you ignore their ? , they want to throw out the ? accusations. Women are grown ass kids and irrational beings i tell you, waits for the first robot chick with a ? . lol

For the TS, you have to understand the man and female relationship is all about power and who has it. You're job is to take the power out these hoes hands, use their need for attention against them. You do that bat manipulating them by using other women to gain their attention and showing them you have options.