Women's Mentality at the club and parties!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No. You're just ugly.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Women go to clubs just to show off and make other females jealous.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No. You're just ugly.

Or ugly and fat as hell.
    sweaty as ? ..
    chapped ass lips..
    looks like he has a dirt bubble surrounding him..
    long ass ? nails.
    4 weeks old braids
    wearing coogi <-- please dont do that. thanks in advance.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Or ugly and fat as hell.
    sweaty as ? ..
    chapped ass lips..
    looks like he has a dirt bubble surrounding him..
    long ass ? nails.
    4 weeks old braids
    wearing coogi <-- please dont do that. thanks in advance.

You notice long ass ? nails in a club atmosphere? ? out here doin' the Yayo dance?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You notice long ass ? nails in a club atmosphere? ? out here doin' the Yayo dance?

This is all I saw personally at this club in long beach sat.. smh.
    this guy behind me damn near tried to grab me to get my attention and sunk his ? nails in me.yuucckk...
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The thing that kills me is how women always act like it's only us that's out to ? , I may not be out to ? you the same night we met but eventually yeah I'm planning on it.. And they do too, don't believe me? Try meeting a new chick and not giving her sex for like 3 months and see how quickly she's "hanging out with the girls" again.. Flat out both sexes like to ? .. And yeah these numbskull ass dudes need to stop making Red Roof Inn broads feel like Taj Mahal broads..
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what type of dude approaches women with intentions of long talks about her day and purse shopping?
    anyway, if you aint out to socialize stay your stank ass at the crib...

^^^this

ofcourse if a dude bothers to approach and talk to a woman he has intentions of sex...not necessarily that same night...but eventually....thats what the whole thing is about
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Know what they talkin' bout posts

I've been clubbin' for a hot minute now and there is no exact science to it, BUT if keep ya'self well groomed (haircut, smell nice), dress well (clean shoes, knowing how to coordinate and put an outfit together), have a confident presence and go out with intentions of having FUN/trippin' out (whether you be dolo or wit ya homeboy's) then you prolly will have a breezy or two come up to u before the end of the night or @ least have a few broads eyeballin', which gives you an entry.

What's funny is some nikka's can't even pick up on simple ass clues or don't notice'em for that matter. Have ya head on the swivel (to be aware of your surroundings of course, but) b/c broads try to get they peep on on the sly. Some are bolder than others and will "eye ? " you, but most will try to do it standing from a distance, while trying not to be too obvious. I wear aviators in the club (yeah, I'm that nikka, deal wit it, LOL) and I can see everything, but they can't tell I'm lookin' @ them unless I'm lookin' str8 in there direction so I know or have a better understanding of who's choosin'/wants to be chose. Another sign a chick prolly wants you to holla is if she walks over near you & then eventually stands (or dances) in front of you by a couple of feet (for a significant amount time) while there are plenty of other spaces available for her and/or her homegirls to post up. It's not a dead give away, but more times than not, she wants you to check in. There's more green lights that women give, but now I feel like I'm ranting so I'll stop. lol

Ice...Take Note. Think this thread has become a "Let's help Young-Ice get some" thread.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    ? ..ya'll talk about girls being full of themselves...get over it.

Women DO actually like to go out and have fun amongst themselves. We do like music and we do like to drink and we do like to dance and have a good time without have to hear dudes make a sales pitch about why they're so awesome. Some females actually have significant others and are just there for a good time.

If you find a group of girls that aren't about mingling with the men than just move on to the next..? .

Nah, females love to be in a positon of power when it comes to giving their ? away.

Thats why they dont go to clubs in their pajamas
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Divide and conquer
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    what about a "can i buy you a drank"

hows that line work?

It doesn't work and not only that, you come off as a trick to the female. The woman is thinking, he has to get me a drink to talk to him. C'mon son.....
  • bigrizz
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't wanna be a trick

but my dancing game is nil
    i look like a fool when i dance

Just speak man. Be yourself. Somebody will fall for it
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Real rap Frat parties easy to score. If you find it that hard then just get cool with one of the dudes who are in the frat and get seen around campus.

Those color jumpers will come running.
  • black caesar
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice when you first get to a club, don't be in a rush my dude. Get a feel for the place. Just simply say hello to the ladies, watch their body language, then keep it moving. You'll know which one is receptive to you. (has an in you.) Then later on, put your bid in.

Also some women will never admit this, but women like a man that is in demand with women. So if you actually have a group of beautiful women with you, it's makes their lives easier, because they'll see there is something about you that make these other women want to be around you.

The most important thing you need to remember is that EVERYBODY gets dissed. Hell, even Halle Berry has been dissed. Just shake it off and keep it moving. It takes a while to develop an immunity but you'll get young squire.
  • bigrizz
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Word.
    so goin to the club with female friends will increase my desirability?

how do i get around dancing tho
    aint no female that doesnt like to dance
    and aint no female get clowned for it either, even tho majority of them arent that good

How do you guys react when u get a rude response from a woman when you tryna interact with her?

Nevermind that ? . Theres always a better one anyways. Never let a woman dictate your worth. Be confident, make her laugh a little, go in for the ? .

WTF am i steve harvey now......
  • black caesar
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Nevermind that ? . Theres always a better one anyways. Never let a woman dictate your worth. Be confident, make her laugh a little, go in for the ? .

WTF am i steve harvey now......

Nah man. ? Steve Harvey and his big ass teeth LOL
  • black caesar
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Word.
    so goin to the club with female friends will increase my desirability?

how do i get around dancing tho
    aint no female that doesnt like to dance
    and aint no female get clowned for it either, even tho majority of them arent that good

How do you guys react when u get a rude response from a woman when you tryna interact with her?

Dancing shouldn't be your main concern. Just having the ? to do it even if you're not good shows you have confidence because you don't give a damn. Plus everyone else is doing their own thing.

As for a rude response, just keep it moving. It takes a while to get used to rejection, but once you do, you'll be ok. EVERYBODY has gotten dissed at least once in their life. Ask Halle Berry LOL

You could do what I did. I learned how to dance salsa/bachatta/merengue back in 2003. There are lessons in your city. Just google. I got to latin clubs as well, so I had to learn that. It's fun too.

Certain women to avoid in the club. Keep in mnid that THERE are exceptions, but you should peep game:

SOME (Not all) women that hang out at the bar almost the entire night. They are looking for tricks. BOTTOM line. It's not your job to quench their thirst. In fact, DO NOT BUY any female you don't know or want to know a drink unless she's bought you one. This way you're being equal. Anything else is tricking.

Liquor Strippers- Same as above but they work harder for their alcohol. LOL What they do is dance with you, THEN ask for one.

The attention ? - They are the ones that like to dance in the cages, on top of the bars, dance with other women while groping on them while the men watch and scream like some sucka ass ? .. You're not going to go out your way for them.

Older women- Once again, there ARE exceptions. There are some that are lonely and want some good convo. Some are looking for ? . The ones you need to watch out for are the older ones (40+) that are in there for attention. They want to see if they "still got it". Avoid them. Avoid ANY older woman that is in the lounge/club with her daughter. This is a cardinal sin. They were great when I was in my 20's, but now, HELL NO. Especially in the clubs. I personally got to bear witness this older woman have a mid-life crisis in the club, because I was hollering at her younger more attractive friend. I didn't know she was trying to holla at me. She started crying. IT WAS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT. Needless to say, I never got at her friend because she had to spend time consoling her. SMH NEVER AGAIN my dude.

Women that are there by themselves- Again there ARE exceptions like the women that are just confident and don't need a team with them. However, there are some that are ? , (as in prostitutes) looking for the next trick. Real ? don't hang with other ? , because they know they can be scandalous, and they don't hang out with "square women". Also they could be professional gold diggers. You just have to peep game.
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    interesting............
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

For the TS, you have to understand the man and female relationship is all about power and who has it. You're job is to take the power out these hoes hands, use their need for attention against them. You do that bat manipulating them by using other women to gain their attention and showing them you have options.

this dude droppin some knowledge right here
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I must give another lesson on the IC.

1. The clubs are never a good place to meet females,they should only be used as a substitue or secondary.
    2., never hit on a group of woman that has more then 3 girls,one will try to ?
    3.if you the type to get drinks make sure you get 5 minutes of convo before offering.
    4. in a group isolate the weak link of the female group to get the dime alone.
    5. talk to the average girl when u intiate in the group,not the dime,this makes the convo more genuine to the females.
    6.bring up casual stuff dont compliment them or anything just act like u talking to anybody.

these are the basics.
  • black caesar
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I must give another lesson on the IC.

1. The clubs are never a good place to meet females,they should only be used as a substitue or secondary.
    2., never hit on a group of woman that has more then 3 girls,one will try to ?
    3.if you the type to get drinks make sure you get 5 minutes of convo before offering.
    4. in a group isolate the weak link of the female group to get the dime alone.
    5. talk to the average girl when u intiate in the group,not the dime,this makes the convo more genuine to the females.
    6.bring up casual stuff dont compliment them or anything just act like u talking to anybody.

these are the basics.

You on it, but #3. Nobody should buy drinks for someone they don't know. You're spot on with the rest though..
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is way too much strategizing for a simple night out. How do you men even enjoy yourselves if you have to go through all these thought processes and remember all these rules just to be around women?....good lord.
  • black caesar
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is way too much strategizing for a simple night out. How do you men even enjoy yourselves if you have to go through all these thought processes and remember all these rules just to be around women?....good lord.

LOL I think it comes from years and not wanting to waste too much time. No different when some women have tactics to avoid certain men in the clubs. (i.e. buddy system, etc)
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You on it, but #3. Nobody should buy drinks for someone they don't know. You're spot on with the rest though..

true i dont buy drinks personally,but it can be a good tactic if used

correctly,but most lame ? use this tactic the wrong way and end up waisting money.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL I think it comes from years and not wanting to waste too much time. No different when some women have tactics to avoid certain men in the clubs. (i.e. buddy system, etc)

I don't have a set list of rules. I just lie my way out of it. The lies differ each time though.