The Official "We don't have any kids" Thread...

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    LOL..Nah I'm on vacation aka at work.

It's tough but its worth it.
    Aren't yall worried about growing old and having no offspring? Sounds lonely.
    See that ? right there is what I'm afraid of.

And as for growing old. I look at it like the whole alley cat vs. house cat thing. There are pros and cons to both.

The house cat is healthier, eats better food and lives longer but has a way less fulfilling life far as adventure and new experiences go.

The alley cat has the adventurous life, gets random cat ? , gets to chase mice and get chased by dogs, climb ? , go anywhere whenever where ever.....buuuut he's probably gonna die from cat AIDS or a mack truck LOL

Pick your poison.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Reality is about so slap this ? hard.

Don't be so negative..not everyone is the same.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Don't be so negative..not everyone is the same.

Telling someone they're in for a rude awakening isn't being negative.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL..Nah I'm on vacation aka at work.

It's tough but its worth it. Aren't yall worried about growing old and having no offspring? Sounds lonely.

I'm headed towards 30 w/no kids so I figure if I ain't got no kids by 35 then the hell with it b/c being 40-50 yrs old and starting out w/your first child is not cool.
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I dont like them, cant have them, dont want them....
    I lie kids are great :D I just dont want any, but I would be a step-mother ANY day
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    See that ? right there is what I'm afraid of.

And as for growing old. I look at it like the whole alley cat vs. house cat thing. There are pros and cons to both.

The house cat is healthier, eats better food and lives longer but has a way less fulfilling life far as adventure and new experiences go.

The alley cat has the adventurous life, gets random cat ? , gets to chase mice and get chased by dogs, climb ? , go anywhere whenever where ever.....buuuut he's probably gonna die from cat AIDS or a mack truck LOL

Pick your poison.
    ? 's the worse if you're a "the grass looks greener on the other side" type of person.....

i mean if you're really living the life you want to live you're good... but if you're a house cay wishing u were an alley cat.....being domesticated is borderline hell
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nope, sorry. I don't have anything clawing at my ? , lol.
    So ummmm.. Diabla

when is yo Baby Due B?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I cant even fathom the thought of kids..until that unicorn of a woman enters my life.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I thank ? everyday i don't have kids, that's beer, vacation, clothes, going out to eat money,etc that i can spend on myself. Marriage and kids are the death to a ? soul imo, you see them in the mall holding their ? bag with those snotty nose kids.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm headed towards 30 w/no kids so I figure if I ain't got no kids by 35 then the hell with it b/c being 40-50 yrs old and starting out w/your first child is not cool.

Lol exactly I'm 31 not trying to have a kid at 40 and be a old ass mom
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well I'm 34 with no kids...I guess I'll have some one day.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I dont like them, cant have them, dont want them....
    I lie kids are great :D I just dont want any, but I would be a step-mother ANY day

C/S the bolded. I want kids (in my 30's), I just don't want to birth them. Childbirth scares the ? out of me. And plus, I'm very vain. I can't have the baby weight and stretch marks
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol exactly I'm 31 not trying to have a kid at 40 and be a old ass mom

Yeah I got you I'm not trying to be an old as father that can barely get around.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No kids or marriage for me!

[IMG][/img]c4e76e7952d007306b22376d2a1f8ad9.gif
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    my homeboy, ? bless him, dude is in a very difficult marriage yet he keeps asking me when i'm gonna propose to my girlfriend. smh.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My sister just found out she is pregnant and was just telling me the other day how much she hates the job she been working for 3 years now. She's basically stuck with that job now until after the baby is born, but it's going to be so much harder to make moves. I'm glad I have no kids! I want them, but not right now....I'm too selfish for kids.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No kids or marriage for me!

props cause ive been looking for this gif lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    my homeboy, ? bless him, dude is in a very difficult marriage yet he keeps asking me when i'm gonna propose to my girlfriend. smh.

misery loves company...
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    misery loves company...

word. and i'm not tryna join that miserable husband club.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kids are alright...just gotta have them with the right person. That would be the only thing I could say bad. I love them, cherish them, and they are my bestest buddies.

With the age my kids are now, I don't lift a finger to do ? around the house, except cook. My minions are well trained. I think that's cool *shrugs*
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Kids are alright...just gotta have them with the right person. That would be the only thing I could say bad. I love them, cherish them, and they are my bestest buddies.

With the age my kids are now, I don't lift a finger to do ? around the house, except cook. My minions are well trained. I think that's cool *shrugs*

Jones you cant speak?
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hilarious! This gif brought tears to my eyes!
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

LOL...its always the ? up cats asking when you tryna join....cats with 2 or 3 kids & garnished paychecks be like "when you gonna have a little one runnin around bruh?"....? , do you NOT see your situation?
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm glad I don't have any kids. I was also fortunate enough to meet a woman who was cool as ? , and is in no rush to have kids either. Now married, we always joke about how people we grew up with or just folks we know from around the way are all with kids like it's contagious or some ? . Everyone I know with kids are always stressed out and never have any free time to do ? , and that's supposed to be a fulfilling life?? When I'm in my 30's and have established a good way of life for me and my wife and is done with doing young ? ? , maybe then I'll settle down and take on the responsibility of kids. But at this stage of the game I'm not in no mood for children.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Word. Having kids is overrated.

I wouldnt say all that...i have a kid and i still enjoy my life i have no regrets.