The Official "We don't have any kids" Thread...

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i like kids but i also like giving them back to the parents

*glad i have no kids post*
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No kids = A whole lotta free time on my hands ....(smh at my parents asking about grandkids)
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No kids post. Maybe one day.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    LOL..Nah I'm on vacation aka at work.

It's tough but its worth it. Aren't yall worried about growing old and having no offspring? Sounds lonely.

why are you advocating that people should have kids just to have them when you grow old? shouldnt you be advocating that people should only have tkids if they can afford it and are mature/prepared enough to have them? sounds selfish and a bit narcissistic.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seriously, I don't understand why I'm not getting government tax breaks over this ? .

- lost my virginity, w/ no kids
    - turned 16, w/ no kids
    - graduated high school, w/ no kids
    - went to college, w/ no kids
    - turned 18, w/ no kids
    - turned 21, w/ no kids
    - graduated college, w/ no kids

lol I'm doing a ? damn public service out here! A ? hasn't gotten a thank you card or a dap out this ? . No baby mama drama. None of that ? .

Y'all ? don't appreciate ? until y'all see them bad ass kids running around at 3 pm when schools out.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So no more huh?

I'm fine with my one

not saying another is completely out of the question though....
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Seriously, I don't understand why I'm not getting government tax breaks over this ? .

- turned 16, w/ no kids
    - turned 18, w/ no kids
    - turned 21, w/ no kids

lol I'm doing a ? damn public service out here! A ? hasn't gotten a thank you card or a dap out this ? . No baby mama drama. None of that ? .

Y'all ? don't appreciate ? until y'all see them bad ass kids running around at 3 pm when schools out.

Damn right. I need that tax cut.We helping this ? country.

I wrote about it on my blog:

http://mirthewriter.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/episode-thirty-four-the-last-single-man-standing/

http://mirthewriter.wordpress.com/2010/02/06/episode-seveteen-the-single-status-stick-up/
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

*E dap*

I ? with this part the most
    The thing with that is, the people who aren’t married or who don’t have kids would often like to be acknowledged for whatever it is they have done with their lives for rather what they haven’t. Everyone doesn’t have the same way of thinking to believe that being single all your life meant your were selfish, irresponsible, or ungodly, nor that something was wrong with you for not conforming to family-oriented thinking.
  • stlien314
    stlien314 Members Posts: 68
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yo my ex got pregnant like a month after we broke up. My whole life was flashing in front of my eyes. Food didnt taste the same. I tried to drink the pain away but the liquor wasnt helping either. Long story short she had a miscarriage 3 months later. I been waking up with a smile on my face every morning ever since.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *E dap*

Thanx.

10 characters.
  • MsSouthern
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tax cut ????

for what??

lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tax cut ????

for what??

lol

The only good thing about having kids is that Uncle Sam pays you and the kid can do the chores. LOL

The people who don't have children should get a tax cut because we are doing are part to control the population. LOL
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Time is ticking for you then my ?

True....I dont want to be 40 having my first child. If I don't have any by 38, then I don't think I will have any. Just claim the nieces and nephews.
  • MsSouthern
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The only good thing about having kids is that Uncle Sam pays you and the kid can do the chores. LOL

The people who don't have children should get a tax cut because we are doing are part to control the population. LOL

I get like $1000 tax credit for my son... I make too much to get EIC.

And I can think of alot of good things about having kids and none of them have to do with the government or taxes

lol
  • MsSouthern
    edited March 2011
    Options
    son or daughter?

13 yr old son
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    In reference to a previous thread regarding babymama/baby daddy relationships, are you still able to hit that whenever you want?

We both went our seperate ways, but im pretty sure that it can happen i mean thats how we brought our daughter into this world.I dont really think about that though,i've moved on.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2011
    Options

- turned 16, w/ no kids
    - turned 18, w/ no kids
    - turned 21, w/ no kids

LMAO!!!! No reward for doing what you're supposed to do--- (I feel the same way sometimes though)
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    stlien314 wrote: »
    Yo my ex got pregnant like a month after we broke up. My whole life was flashing in front of my eyes. Food didnt taste the same. I tried to drink the pain away but the liquor wasnt helping either. Long story short she had a miscarriage 3 months later. I been waking up with a smile on my face every morning ever since.

DAP.gif

trilla!!!!!!!!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

- turned 16, w/ no kids
    - turned 18, w/ no kids
    - turned 21, w/ no kids

Hell yeah! I need a statue erected in my honor!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I work at a hotel and some lady checked in with a loud lil bad ass boy....after work I went out and bought a pack of condoms....aint planning on using them soon but that bastardly brat made me wanna have em handy
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No kids and in mid-twenties post.

s2ftag.gif

Nothing beats hopping on a plane and going on vacay without worrying about kids or a nagging wife/baby moms.
  • smokelahoma
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No kids and in mid-twenties post.

s2ftag.gif

Nothing beats hopping on a plane and going on vacay without worrying about kids or a nagging wife/baby moms.

lmao..... how the ? he do that?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao..... how the ? he do that?
    By sliding one shoe backwards and pushing forward with the tip of the other.
  • smokelahoma
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    By sliding one shoe backwards and pushing forward with the tip of the other.

nah I meant with the shopping cart. them ? dont just slide backwards like that, you know they be havin the busted ones with the ? up wheel that dont move correctly or some ? .
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited March 2011
    Options
    never been pregnant post