Lebron in the Clutch

Options

Comments

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Arenas,melo,kobe,wade are clutch and not one of them are overall better players dont see how this matters

Just more nitpickin and overanalyzing.Pippen wasnt clutch at all he's one of the worst players in nba history as far as performing when the games on the line

Dont see people holdin that against him.Wit lebron it gets magnified like this was game 6 they just lost

1) None of those guys have "Chosen 1" tatted across their backs
    2) None of those guys declare themselves "The King" before even winning a title
    3) None of those guys, except maybe kobe, has people actually calling them at times, GREATER than Michael Jordan, the best clutch player ever...

Listen, lebron gets ? on because he dosent live up to his, or anybody elses, expectations of him, it's that simple.

I'll give you an example... I personally feel (know) Im the best player in the WORLD on NBA Jam Online... If it mattered enough to me (it dosent), I would tatoo "chosen one" on my back...

If I put MYSELF ON THAT LEVEL, I better not EVER lose... I better not EVER come up lame when it matters... I never do...

Now, of course this is just a ? video game and an example, but it relates... If you claim you the ? best you better BE THE BEST WHEN IT MATTERS, otherwise you're gonna get ripped apart...

Stop making ? excuses for this dude... He's lame.. He's not close to Jordan or Kobe... Call him the best exibition and stat stuffing player of all time, but that ? don't mean ? when it comes to winning and winning when it matters... The ? he pulled against boston in game 6 last year was the most miserable thing a star athlete has ever done...

Now, I'm going to be honest and say I think he lost the game on purpose to get out of town, but would Kobe or Jordan ever LOSE A GAME ON PURPOSE?

Dude is ? made all the way around and dosent bring it when it matters..... I've talked enough... Theres no disputing what I've said.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    1) None of those guys have "Chosen 1" tatted across their backs
    2) None of those guys declare themselves "The King" before even winning a title
    3) None of those guys, except maybe kobe, has people actually calling them at times, GREATER than Michael Jordan, the best clutch player ever...

Listen, lebron gets ? on because he dosent live up to his, or anybody elses, expectations of him, it's that simple.

I'll give you an example... I personally feel (know) Im the best player in the WORLD on NBA Jam Online... If it mattered enough to me (it dosent), I would tatoo "chosen one" on my back...

If I put MYSELF ON THAT LEVEL, I better not EVER lose... I better not EVER come up lame when it matters... I never do...

Now, of course this is just a ? video game and an example, but it relates... If you claim you the ? best you better BE THE BEST WHEN IT MATTERS, otherwise you're gonna get ripped apart...

Stop making ? excuses for this dude... He's lame.. He's not close to Jordan or Kobe... Call him the best exibition and stat stuffing player of all time, but that ? don't mean ? when it comes to winning and winning when it matters... The ? he pulled against boston in game 6 last year was the most miserable thing a star athlete has ever done...

Now, I'm going to be honest and say I think he lost the game on purpose to get out of town, but would Kobe or Jordan ever LOSE A GAME ON PURPOSE?

Dude is ? made all the way around and dosent bring it when it matters..... I've talked enough... Theres no disputing what I've said.

Kobe has done this before
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited February 2011
    Options

So the ? has 2 MVPs, All Star, scoring title, NBA 1st teamer and 1st team defender, triple double machine and won 60+ games last year with this years worst team but since he isn't as clutch as Kobe or doesn't have a ring yet he hasn't lived up to his expectations?

Sounds silly to me.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh Like im makin ? up in this bytch:

James drove on Anthony down the left side of the lane, but Stoudemire swatted the two-time reigning MVP's try away.

"I watched it the whole way," Stoudemire said. "I knew what he was going to do."
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kobe has done this before

If you're talking about the phoenix ? , naw he's never lost a game of that magnitude on purpose.. If people want to say he quit it may have been because he got frustrated or something, whatever.... He STILL has 5 rings... I look at that as part of the winning process...

Lebron quit and has 0 rings... He quit when his team still could have easily won... It's not even the same thing.
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    Options
    qoolaide33 wrote: »
    So the ? has 2 MVPs, All Star, scoring title, NBA 1st teamer and 1st team defender, triple double machine and won 60+ games last year with this years worst team but since he isn't as clutch as Kobe or doesn't have a ring yet he hasn't lived up to his expectations?

Sounds silly to me.

No it's not silly. Chosen one does everything... Chosen one dosen't rack up stats and regular season accomplishments, but has one HUGE achiles heel... Jordan didnt have an achiles heel... Kobe dosen't either... Lebron's is "he isn't clutch"..

Take that ? off his back and change his nickname and people wil leave him alone.

period
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I thought this was about lebron
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kobe named HIMSELF the black mamba and has quit several times in regular season games and playoff games.Thats the worst thing u can do in pro sports is quit

Like this ? aint flawed he a hog who once went 17-47 in a game HE MISSED 30 SHOTS

If u gonna put ? under the microscope put everybody under it not just the cats who u hate cuz of media oversatuaration

Rofl, black mamba was just a ? joke he said in a press conference that caught on... And everybody knows kobe's a killer, aka where the black mama comes from..

Comparing King or Chosen one to black mamba is a desperation move and is lame as hell, sorry... And he called himself black mamba AFTER winning 3 or 4 titles... so you lose again...

Anything else you want to reach for so I can shoot down? I'm game
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I thought this was about lebron

Really its about nothing more than Lebron not having a mid range game *shrug*

But too many silly ass nggas who dont know the game of basketball bringin in the bullshyt.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    qoolaide33 wrote: »
    Y'all act like LeBron went 1-on-1 with Amare. Amare had great help defense. Melo got dogged to the rack. If Amare didn't slide over we'd be talking about Melo's poor defense.

Melo gave him an easy lay up.

true. if it wasn't for amare, that lay up probably would have went in.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kobe named HIMSELF the black mamba and has quit several times in regular season games and playoff games.Thats the worst thing u can do in pro sports is quit

Like this ? aint flawed he a hog who once went 17-47 in a game HE MISSED 30 SHOTS

If u gonna put ? under the microscope put everybody under it not just the cats who u hate cuz of media oversatuaration

u usmarin3'in out chea. wtf does kobe have 2 w/ this thread?
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    true. if it wasn't for amare, that lay up would have went in.

u don't know that.
  • MR.CJ
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If you're talking about the phoenix ? , naw he's never lost a game of that magnitude on purpose.. If people want to say he quit it may have been because he got frustrated or something, whatever.... He STILL has 5 rings... I look at that as part of the winning process...

Lebron quit and has 0 rings... He quit when his team still could have easily won... It's not even the same thing.

kobe has always had better players and better coaches around him.
  • MR.CJ
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    u don't know that.

i meant to type in probably
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Being clutch is more than hitting game winning shots. Its also keeping your team in games down the stretch which Lebron does
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    true. if it wasn't for amare, that lay up probably would have went in.

i dont know looking at where he was laying it up, it still might not have gone in unless he was putting some serious spin on it
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Being clutch is more than hitting game winning shots. Its also keeping your team in games down the stretch which Lebron does

But medals dont goto the ? than run 350 meters in a 400 meter race
  • qoolaide33
    edited February 2011
    Options

Exactly.................
  • qoolaide33
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Logic is ignored in here bias reigns supreme

It's too silly. You can't expect a player to win a MVP or win a few rings when they are drafted, and if they don't call them a failure. Everything I named that he has earned are very impressive. He's going to the Hall of Fame if he retires tomorrow. Not sure how he didn't reach expectations with a 8 year career like his.
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    i dont know looking at where he was laying it up, it still might not have gone in unless he was putting some serious spin on it

? wanna talk about stoudemire, but melo tapped the ball enough to ? up his shot.
    this is exactly why i said he should've pulled up 4 the midrange jumper when melo was saggin off.
    everyone KNEW what lebron was gonna do.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tommy your a dickrider.. a better one than USmarine.....(Allegedly, ask the King) your new name is Bubbles.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    nah, ? . he's definetely caled himself king james............

that king james nickname actually came from slam magazine
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ^^Wack and corny as usual

Especially comin from the only ? who got mad when I made that kobe roast thread ? you groupie ?

And u mentioned lebron in that thread how ironic

Tommy you forever take your lil shots.. Your like my kid brother.. better yet.. your "My buddy" where i go.. you wanna go ass ? ..

Idk if its from being an only child or what but you seem to crave attention.. and in your Arguements you concede points you dont care about.. to feign objectivity as facade to bolster what you really want to prop up. you're hilarious kid.

and those are FACTS... "DOGGY"
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The facts are there. He's not a big-shot maker. He's great but I don't know why he's still chucking up these 3 point shots to prove himself. That's why he went to Miami. So wade can take care of that part of the game.
  • qoolaide33
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Handle what...3 pointers? Wade is a horrible 3 point shooter.Worst than LeBron.
This discussion has been closed.