Ladies: Shed some light on an oral sex question for us fellas

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I've only ? 1 time from head in my entire life. Some dudes just can't get off that way just as some women say they can't get off from intercourse alone *shrugs*. I wouldn't take it too hard ma.

It's different when I know for a fact he's one of those guys that get off on it
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that was a lotta words
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    SO LADIES:
    Since the t/s already got yall comfortable talking about giving head, I have a related question that someone else alluded to. This question is specifically for the women who finish the race if you know what I mean. Does it hurt your ego/pride if you cannot make a man ? from head?

if she's not trying to make you ? she shouldn't even be down there to begin with
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No haute pics in here please. We've been through that.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My wife is the only woman to ever make me bust off head.

? take long as ? tho...like 20 minutes plus but man aint no feeling in the world better than bustin off head. Especially if she swallow.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Um hell yea

It's never happened to me (knock on wood)

But I have girlfriends who were a little stressed by it

I mean here you are try to coordinate spit, gag reflex, hands motions and breathing perfectly, and you get no results

? ain't right

Imma let you in on a secret ma.....your realness puts u in the top of my favorite female posters. I dig your motivation to make sure your man is pleased. Anything less is uncivilized. Personally, I've only had 1 female who was able to do it to me and she only accomplished that feat 1 time :(. She will forever hold a special place in my heart for her dedication and a job well done *sheds tear*
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    that was a lotta words

? need teaching........
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    men please do not have a whole bunch of nappy ass hair down there....please make sure your ? are always clean and washed FOR THE TURTLE NECKS...PULL AND SCRUB PULL AND SCRUB.....remember head is spur of the momment....and please please...dont be precummin witout sayin nuttin.....BIG LOSE.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    read the Thread and started laughing. ? make me wanna ask my coworker thats sitting right next to me this question.

going home tonight and ask some of these broads i ? with this question cuz i want some damn answers..

i know a couple of them i had to game into doing it, but some idk about
  • nex gin
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's different when I know for a fact he's one of those guys that get off on it

I can dig it.
    blackrain wrote: »
    if she's not trying to make you ? she shouldn't even be down there to begin with

I want to c/s this powerful movement. I'm not an underachiever so I don't expect my woman to be.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol @ Turtle Necks
  • Niggersauce
    edited March 2011
    Options
    men please do not have a whole bunch of nappy ass hair down there....please make sure your ? are always clean and washed FOR THE TURTLE NECKS...PULL AND SCRUB PULL AND SCRUB.....remember head is spur of the momment....and please please...dont be precummin witout sayin nuttin.....BIG LOSE.

If you not going to swallow why even do it?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh and by the way....if u cant make a man ? from head...its no big of a deal ? can take a long long as time specially if ur ? wit a ? ? ...dnt feel bad
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

ummmmmm its gonna happen
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

just reading your posts...makes me want to reach for some Irish Spring
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    quarter2 wrote: »
    if you not going to swallow why even do it?

wait wait........u gota point thats why its done with only the babys dad....however.....it is nice to know...so a woman can be prepared...... Not every man has the pump action goin when they nuttin
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kingjamal wrote: »
    ummmmmm its gonna happen

no sometimes is watery........... Sometimes its as if the nicca is nuttin hella slow...either way nicca u know when that shyts goin down
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jestera.gifjestera.gifjestera.gifjestera.gif
    ...................]
  • Niggersauce
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wait wait........u gota point thats why its done with only the babys dad....however.....it is nice to know...so a woman can be prepared...... Not every man has the pump action goin when they nuttin

Real rap if you suckin it right you going to see and feel the soul jump from dude body....
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no sometimes is watery........... Sometimes its as if the nicca is nuttin hella slow...either way nicca u know when that shyts goin down

Oh well mine is watery lol
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Real rap if you suckin it right you going to see and feel the soul jump from dude body....

FROM my EXPERIENCE.....IT HAS HAPPEND WITOUT VIENS POPPIN THROUGH A MANS ? ....BYTW THAT WAS ONLY ONCE.....? STARTED FILLIN UP ALL OF A SUDDEN........... NEXT THING U KNOW IT IT WAS ALL OVER HIIM I SPAT THAT ? OUT LIKE IT WAS POISON
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao....this ? is way too funny right now...
  • nex gin
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh and by the way....if u cant make a man ? from head...its no big of a deal ? can take a long long as time specially if ur ? wit a ? ? ...dnt feel bad

I'm sure some men might disagree w/ you, but I prefer intercourse over heard anyway so u good in my book.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u do know once it leaves our body, it's your property by moral law?
    did he give u an eye jammie for spitting on him?

lmaoo naw he didnt hit me but we got into a big ass arguement
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Good thread overall, but all I know is that if a chick wants me to smash head must be included, head is like foreplay before I lay the pipe down.