Ladies: Shed some light on an oral sex question for us fellas

Options

Comments

• Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly.

More proof that most females dont even know what is going on in their own minds half the time.

Just bouncing from one experience to the next, unaware and unwilling to explore their own motivations.
    I never used to think like this when I didn't have a lot of dating experience. However, the more experience I get with women, the more I agree with this viewpoint of them. SMH.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    men please do not have a whole bunch of nappy ass hair down there....please make sure your ? are always clean and washed FOR THE TURTLE NECKS...PULL AND SCRUB PULL AND SCRUB.....remember head is spur of the momment....and please please...dont be precummin witout sayin nuttin.....BIG LOSE.

uhh you do realize you can't control pre-? right
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lmoa...yung you just reminded me of a conversation I had once with an ex of mine...we were both single again at this point just talking one day and the conversation switched to sex, we were on the phone, and she asked me that "was i the best you've had" question...i told her sexually yeah but head wise nah she wasn't...her instant response "Hmm...we need to change that. I can't have no other chick out doing me. How did I get replaced"...I damn near fell out laughing when she said that ? ...she got all territorial and ? like she was thinking "I will not have another ? out suck me"

That's like throwing daggers so you can't blame her. As long as you were honest.....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Do you ask the guy to do it? Do you TELL the guy to do it? Or, how does it usually work?

I have yet to ask. It was funny when the ex would catch me off guard and dove right in like a fatty in an all you can eat buffet.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    SO LADIES:
    Since the t/s already got yall comfortable talking about giving head, I have a related question that someone else alluded to. This question is specifically for the women who finish the race if you know what I mean. Does it hurt your ego/pride if you cannot make a man ? from head?

Let you know if that ever happens.

Lol@ the last posts all coming from me. Yes, I am hella late :/
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's like throwing daggers so you can't blame her. As long as you were honest.....

lol...I mean I thought she'd get mad so I was hesitant to answer but I said "? it" and told her the truth and instead of getting angry at what I said she seemed to be more mad that someone had outdone her at something concerning me lol...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

SMH @ arrogance

/yet I'm intrigued :)
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It always sounds so sleazy, lol.

Don't ask, just do it.

Word. Throw her down and dive in.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options

For some guys either they can't do it or it just takes a while...i'm the type that it takes a while to make me ? off head...i'm talking like 25-30 minutes...
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol...I mean I thought she'd get mad so I was hesitant to answer but I said "? it" and told her the truth and instead of getting angry at what I said she seemed to be more mad that someone had outdone her at something concerning me lol...

Lol. And then she was on a mission to make sweet, nasty love to each inch. Heck, I would be too.
    SMH @ arrogance

/yet I'm intrigued :)

Don't you shake your head at me.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For some guys either they can't do it or it just takes a while...i'm the type that it takes a while to make me ? off head...i'm talking like 25-30 minutes...

That's even better. Although you might want to consider if it's you or is she purposely prolonging the process/result? Not everyone wants to rush and get it over with.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol. And then she was on a mission to make sweet, nasty love to each inch. Heck, I would be too.

Don't you shake your head at me.

Lol...yeah she proved her point within a matter of hours lol...
    That's even better. Although you might want to consider if it's you or is she purposely prolonging the process/result? Not everyone wants to rush and get it over with.

Lol nah it's mostly me because I've had one ex get frustrated at first because she thought it was her until I told her that's just how I am and I don't ? off of head easily...it happens very rarely that I'll ? from head in like 10-15 minutes...but if she's going down there to make me ? and not just get me hard for sex then she's gonna be down there for a while...
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    Options
    uhh you do realize you can't control pre-? right
    I think she's talking about ? early, not actual pre-? .
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol...yeah she proved her point within a matter of hours lol...

Lol nah it's mostly me because I've had one ex get frustrated at first because she thought it was her until I told her that's just how I am and I don't ? off of head easily...it happens very rarely that I'll ? from head in like 10-15 minutes...but if she's going down there to make me ? and not just get me hard for sex then she's gonna be down there for a while...

I understand however I don't believe you. Naw, I'm kidding, I'm not denying the possibility but maybe it's them and not you? Anyways, that can only be a possible issue for those who don't like doing it or want to put forth all that effort and the neck/jaw. Tell her to do warm up exercises ahead of time, she'll be alright.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    20-30 minutes isn't bad

If you like doing it

Some chicks hate oral, so anything over 10 seems like a marathon

• Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i don't know if this has been asked but
    is ? included in the all inclusive package?

See below
    ? is never included

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Asking a chick to such me off for over 10 mins is asking for too much, I'd rather she sucked me off till I'm really hard then I'm smashing.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I understand however I don't believe you. Naw, I'm kidding, I'm not denying the possibility but maybe it's them and not you? Anyways, that can only be a possible issue for those who don't like doing it or want to put forth all that effort and the neck/jaw. Tell her to do warm up exercises ahead of time, she'll be alright.

Lol...it just might be because I just love getting head that much I do prolong it sometimes...like how some people are enhancement smokers I'm an enhancement head getter...it just makes everything better...head+ an episode of Martin=great 30 minutes....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ ? not being included in the package

if I bought it fair and square, I want my money's worth

and SMH @ Marley again.........just cause I can:(
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    20-30 minutes isn't bad

If you like doing it

Some chicks hate oral, so anything over 10 seems like a marathon

if she doesn't like doing it then not only are we never even getting to the point of having sex, we don't even need to talk about anything sexual because I can't comprehend the thought of someone who likes sex but doesn't like head...it's foreign to me
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    either she go suck me off or she go pay me cuz either way she waistin my time
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol...it just might be because I just love getting head that much I do prolong it sometimes...like how some people are enhancement smokers I'm an enhancement head getter...it just makes everything better...head+ an episode of Martin=great 30 minutes....

I was that enhancement herb smoker so I know what you mean.
    And in that case, I say good for you. You know what you are doing because it can have everything to do with the mental and controlling it :tu
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ ? not being included in the package

if I bought it fair and square, I want my money's worth

and SMH @ Marley again.........just cause I can:(

You got beef Blak? State your case and by state I mean hush and quit complaining for no reason, that's for females to do :)
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    head is ? 's gift to man!!! women go to the nail shop..and burke williams and spas and ? ....we just want head and sports...thats it!!!!
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was that enhancement herb smoker so I know what you mean.
    And in that case, I say good for you. You know what you are doing because it can have everything to do with the mental and controlling it :tu

was? don't tell me you quit on me Marley we was supposed to take a trip to High School...and yeah that control is something I've just had...I honestly never questioned it until I realized it frustrated some females lol...