Ladies: Shed some light on an oral sex question for us fellas

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH at you ? not ? cuz you aint getting no head ( i use to think like that, then a ? got older and found out ? gon do what you want them to do after you put that ? on them)... im smashing head or no head
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Floe got some million dollar lips ? watcha heard.

look like two pillows from where i'm sittin.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the female gotta feel dude all the way around from his swag and how much money he has

if you dont require one of them she aint gonna give you the skull bruh
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You got beef Blak? State your case and by state I mean hush and quit complaining for no reason, that's for females to do :)

I believe the only difference between arrogance and confidence is truth

so if it's true what your implying about being skilled in certain areas, I'd like to offer you a term of employment after judging your resume:(................:)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH at you ? not ? cuz you aint getting no head ( i use to think like that, then a ? got older and found out ? gon do what you want them to do after you put that ? on them)... im smashing head or no head

well that's a given but I don't like women with that mentality in general..it's selfish and points to them being selfish in other areas too...so I cut the problem off before it even starts...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options

so if it's true what your implying about being skilled in certain areas, I'd like to offer you a term of employment after judging your resume:(................:)

you can't simp with the sad face...how you gonna simp standing in the corner lookin all shy and ? lol
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    was? don't tell me you quit on me Marley we was supposed to take a trip to High School...and yeah that control is something I've just had...I honestly never questioned it until I realized it frustrated some females lol...

I was an everyday smoker love but I take breaks in between (smoke for months, "quit" for a couple). It's not the weed itself, it's the smoking the blunt part and that is the best :/ I could never get into using other devices like bongs and pipes, I feel it takes away from the essence that is the process of rolling up, sparking it and taking your time with it. But when I am in DC, you're on! I'm rolling up and bringing it your way :)

They may have even got frustrated because they felt like it was a shot to their ability to please like "Why can't I make him ? already?" That or they don't like it but I'm sure that can be highly disappointing when you really want to get your man there and are confident in your skills.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well that's a given but I don't like women with that mentality in general..it's selfish and points to them being selfish in other areas too...so I cut the problem off before it even starts...

understandable. but im just smashing i aint worring bout the rest
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I would think one gets older and hopefully wiser and realizes it has nothing to do with sex itself and the person themselves.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was an everyday smoker love but I take breaks in between (smoke for months, "quit" for a couple). It's not the weed itself, it's the smoking the blunt part and that is the best :/ I could never get into using other devices like bongs and pipes, I feel it takes away from the essence that is the process of rolling up, sparking it and taking your time with it. But when I am in DC, you're on! I'm rolling up and bringing it your way :)

They may have even got frustrated because they felt insecure like "Why can't I make him ? already?" That or they don't like it but I'm sure that can be highly disappointing when you really want to get your man there and are confident in your skills.

U one of them girls with incense in their home???
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if she doesn't like doing it then not only are we never even getting to the point of having sex, we don't even need to talk about anything sexual because I can't comprehend the thought of someone who likes sex but doesn't like head...it's foreign to me

Yo!

Some women are like that though, and I find it pretty crazy

There's no way in hail, I would let a man sweat and ? on my bed, for something I did not like or get equal amounts of pleasure from

@blackfiyah

Lol

If it's like that you need just skip bs and just find you real pro

Who real puts ? on the table during the couple of encounters?

• Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ ? not being included in the package

if I bought it fair and square, I want my money's worth

I want my money's worth then too. Can I stick a ? or my finger up your ass then? You know that's an erogenous zone in men too right?

Lol.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options

Just assume I'm awful and that way this will turn out for the best.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    U one of them girls with incense in their home???

How'd you know?
    Watermelon & Coco Mango>>>>> "Sweet Smell of Success" >>>>>>>
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How'd you know?
    Watermelon & Coco Mango>>>>> "Sweet Smell of Success" >>>>>>>

Hmmm u just seem like one of those sexy laid back chicks lol

Hopefully Im right
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hmmm u just seem like one of those sexy laid back chicks lol

Hopefully Im right

Thank you.
    My house generally smells like incense and yummy cooked food. Keeps me hungry though :/
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thank you.
    My house generally smells like incense and yummy cooked food :)

*Rubbing hands together* Okay lol

U seem like my kinda girl. The vision I have of u is pretty damn nice. U betta not be no boogerbear lol
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I want my money's worth then too. Can I stick a ? or my finger up your ass then? You know that's an erogenous zone in men too right?

Lol.

no no no, you lil dookiefingered lil girl:(

just turrable

I see you like them "new age" type dudes................I can't get with it shorty, sorry
    Just assume I'm awful and that way this will turn out for the best.

oh so you just gon ? off now?

I can't even get a crumb of that cake?

The new Marley ain't got no prob with shattering egos out chea LOL
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Rubbing hands together* Okay lol

U seem like my kinda girl. The vision I have of u is pretty damn nice. U betta not be no boogerbear lol
    A who and what now? :/

just turrable

I see you like them "new age" type dudes................I can't get with it shorty, sorry

oh so you just gon ? off now?

I can't even get a crumb of that cake?

The new Marley ain't got no prob with shattering egos out chea LOL

New? I didn't realize there was an old me on here to begin with. Oh you must have thought I was one dimensional and only had one side to me. Gotcha.
    And no dear, no shattering of nothing but now why would I go entertaining your interest yet again triggered after so long by a comment I made in this thread? Come on now suga, you should know better.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options

New? I didn't realize there was an old me on here to begin with. Oh you must have thought I was one dimensional and only had one side to me. Gotcha.
    And no dear, no shattering of nothing but now why would I go entertaining your interest yet again triggered after so long by a comment I made in this thread? Come on now suga, you should know better.

my interest ain't never went nowhere to begin with

I was still waiting on you to confirm whether or not it was possibly true that you had a glass eye filled with koolaid with a goldfish swimming in it:(

and tell these little amateur co-simps to sit down

don't they know you only worthy of professional simpin of the highest caliber

son betta go back to school and get his certificates up 1st before trying to go at top shelf right off the bat LOL
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options

A ? bear is an ungroomed guy or girl that dont seem to take the time to make themselves look nice.

I don't think you're one tho lol
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options

just turrable

You wanna stick something in mine, but I can't stick something in yours? I see how you do.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my interest ain't never went nowhere to begin with

I was still waiting on you to confirm whether or not it was possibly true that you had a glass eye filled with koolaid with a goldfish swimming in it:(

and tell these little amateur co-simps to sit down

don't they know you only worthy of professional simpin of the highest caliber

son betta go back to school and get his certificates up 1st before trying to go at top shelf right off the bat LOL
    Lmao.
    What is up with you and this fishy glass eye? Bad blind date? Literally? Tell me the story.
    A ? bear is an ungroomed guy or girl that dont seem to take the time to make themselves look nice.

I don't think you're one tho lol

Here I thought it could have something to do with someone beastly "digging for treasure". Lol.
    But hey, what's wrong with being in the streets with the "I just rolled out of bed" look?
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lmao.
    What is up with you and this fishy glass eye? Bad blind date? Literally? Tell me the story.

Here I thought it could have something to do with someone beastly "digging for treasure". Lol.
    But hey, what's wrong with being in the streets with the "I just rolled out of bed" look?

Naw I mean a girl who just looks awful every time I see her. I like naturally pretty girls. No makeup etc... I getting a vibe that that is you. Am I right???
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You wanna stick something in mine, but I can't stick something in yours? I see how you do.

it be likes dat sometimes

remember it's a man's world baby:)
    Lmao.

I don't want to relive the memory:(................