What was your WOAT sickness, if any?

Options
glowy
glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
About four years ago on a hot summer day, the power in the whole area went out. So, I'm eating the usual I get from McDonald's out on the porch. Two chesseburges(no onions), a small fry, and a $1 strawberry sundae.

Anyway, I smashed it, then we go over to my Aunt's for the night to get a break from the heat.

I was coll for most of the day, then at around 10:00 PM, I get the pangs in my stomach that let me know the bubble guts was coming on. I was like "aww ? ." By the time 1:00 AM roll aroudn I was all kinds of ? up, my legs were weak, and in pain so I had to crawl around for the most part, and I was starting to get that feeling in my chest that let me know I was going to eventually throw up.

So at 2:00 AM I finally had to go to the bathroom, and as I was on the toilet ? a waterfall, I had to throw up at the same time. SO I'm like "what do?" I gathered my strength, clinched my ass, and turned around and vomited in the toilet, I then sat down and continued ? . What a mess.

With that over stayed up the rest of the night in pain, and I was afraid I'd throw-up again.

Morning rolls around and I go back home, the power is still off, and it's hot as hell. So I pass out on the couch exhausted, and I'm still ? up.

I wake up a couple hours later, and come to find out that I had ? on myself. I was like "awww ? ." snatch up some bags, and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

AT about 3:00 PM the power was back on, and I was recovering back to full health, by the next day I was perfectly fine.

Till this day I still wont eat the combination of cheeseburgers and ice cream/milkshake, or anything like that. It reminds me of the sickness.

Comments