What was your WOAT sickness, if any?

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    One day i was in chemical factory with a few buddies of mine. We were looking for some files that needed to be filed. Anyways, the sun had set, all the workers went home, so we decided to call it a night, we have what we were looking for. As we are about to leave, me and my buddies get jumped by this ? wearing all black! my buddies run off to hide, so I figured I would do the same ? . I run up a staircase, and it seems like this ? in black is gliding towards me, he grabs me as to try to apprehend me. I'm in shock, so without thinking, I try to get away, I accidentally put my body over the catwalk and I slip! This ? guy grabs my hand thats holding on, against my protest, another little struggle ensues, and I drop into a dangerous chemical mixer tank. Next thing I know, I wake up outside in the contaminated river...The old me is dead and gone...But The Joker now lives on...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Are we talking about chronic sickness like cancer, disease, etc. that last for months or years, or some random ? like the flu?
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Are we talking about chronic sickness like cancer, disease, etc. that last for months or years, or some random ? like the flu?

Whatever made you feel the worse. Psychically that is.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Food poisoning sickness. Puking, crapping, sometimes both at the same time, can't move cuz the motion makes you ? . Props to pepto.

I remember I caught food poisining at a cook out before

I couldn't eat nothing for like two days without hurling

I couldn't even hold water down I was like WTF!

but yeah that was one of the worst
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I remember I caught food poisining at a cook out before

I couldn't eat nothing for like two days without hurling

I couldn't even hold water down I was like WTF!

but yeah that was one of the worst

its definitely the worst lol, not all food poisoning kills ya, but it damn sure makes you feel like it will
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Night over at Kobe's house?

kobe.gif

Infection in my large intestine. Started on a Wednesday just hurting, woke up Thursday morning thinking I was gonna die, got out of the hospital Sunday still feeling like ? .
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Long story, but short version: fungal infection on my esophagus got into my bloodstream. Had to take antibiotics for 3 months - 6 week course, then it came back so I had to take another 6 week course. Later discovered I had some sot of gallbladder disease. Had surgery in September to remove it. Had months of nausea (felt like vomiting even when I didnt have to), vomiting, fatigue, weight loss (lost like 50 lbs in a year...w/o trying), loss of appetite, abdominal pain, upper back pain, nosebleeds, vomiting blood (occasionally), blood in my bowel movements, occasional diarrhea, and some ? I'm sure I'm forgetting.

This was all last year. I spent all of 2010 going to the Dr (mostly a gastroenterologist). It was kinda progressive, but the Doc found it all @ once so where not sure what came 1st & what (if any) was the root & caused all of the other problems. They could've all been independent issues as far as we know, but it's unlikely. Thought it could've been cancer of the gallbladder, but so far we havent found anything to suggest it. Also the infection could've caused damage to my spleen & having it removed is a possibility but we're not sure yet.

? WAS THE WOAT!!! I wish it noone.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    stomach virus had a stomach ache for like a week straight ? eating shrimp in frisco smh.
  • thowdvixen
    thowdvixen Members Posts: 56
    edited March 2011
    Options
    caught an infection while in the hospital for something minor and it turned into somethin life threatening
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Caught the ? flu & strept throat on my b-day 2 years ago. That ? came out of nowhere & my temperature was 104. I slept with the AC all day & night.......... Worst b-day day of my life
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Hives all over my body, i don't know wtf i ate but i had an allergic reaction. The ? was all over my body, ? and ? ; i was scratching for days.

I had that ? once too. ? and ? and everything for like 2 weeks. My legs were so damn raw by the time it went away. I was using ? damn fish scalers to scratch myself.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have a pretty tough a immune system. I dont get sick often.
    But a few years back I had cold develop into a sinus infection. ? was the worse. I mean I had ? coming out my nose that looked like it glowed in the dark, constient sinsus headaches & just tired. I was literally the Walking Dead. It was during Thanksgiving holidays and I almost missed Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. My ? waited way to long to go to the doctor cause he game a couple prescrptions that cleared me right up.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Food posioning back in 09... ? was the most painfull thing to have happen to me and the ? up part is i dont remember what food i had that gave it to me...

A ? though he was gon die... I was so ? up, i dropped my mom off at the airport , i was driving back home and had to pull over the side of the freeway (i30) and throw up
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    Options
    stomach ulcer.
    when: now
    this ? sucks
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Food poisoning, ate a hot dog spent the next 2 days on the toilet with a small trash can in front of me. Went from fever to chills both days too. Lost about 6 lbs.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    About four years ago on a hot summer day, the power in the whole area went out. So, I'm eating the usual I get from McDonald's out on the porch. Two chesseburges(no onions), a small fry, and a $1 strawberry sundae.

Anyway, I smashed it, then we go over to my Aunt's for the night to get a break from the heat.

I was coll for most of the day, then at around 10:00 PM, I get the pangs in my stomach that let me know the bubble guts was coming on. I was like "aww ? ." By the time 1:00 AM roll aroudn I was all kinds of ? up, my legs were weak, and in pain so I had to crawl around for the most part, and I was starting to get that feeling in my chest that let me know I was going to eventually throw up.

So at 2:00 AM I finally had to go to the bathroom, and as I was on the toilet ? a waterfall, I had to throw up at the same time. SO I'm like "what do?" I gathered my strength, clinched my ass, and turned around and vomited in the toilet, I then sat down and continued ? . What a mess.

With that over stayed up the rest of the night in pain, and I was afraid I'd throw-up again.

Morning rolls around and I go back home, the power is still off, and it's hot as hell. So I pass out on the couch exhausted, and I'm still ? up.

I wake up a couple hours later, and come to find out that I had ? on myself. I was like "awww ? ." snatch up some bags, and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

AT about 3:00 PM the power was back on, and I was recovering back to full health, by the next day I was perfectly fine.

Till this day I still wont eat the combination of cheeseburgers and ice cream/milkshake, or anything like that. It reminds me of the sickness.

I didn't even read past this cause I need to know if you at least flushed the toilet first?
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    yea I got ? one time and I tried to ? my cousin....I will never drink again.

WTF?! that's not ? koo lol. I mean, you could ? me for all I care but ? your cuz?!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    about four years ago on a hot summer day, the power in the whole area went out. So, i'm eating the usual i get from mcdonald's out on the porch. Two chesseburges(no onions), a small fry, and a $1 strawberry sundae.

Anyway, i smashed it, then we go over to my aunt's for the night to get a break from the heat.

I was coll for most of the day, then at around 10:00 pm, i get the pangs in my stomach that let me know the bubble guts was coming on. I was like "aww ? ." by the time 1:00 am roll aroudn i was all kinds of ? up, my legs were weak, and in pain so i had to crawl around for the most part, and i was starting to get that feeling in my chest that let me know i was going to eventually throw up.

So at 2:00 am i finally had to go to the bathroom, and as i was on the toilet ? a waterfall, i had to throw up at the same time. So i'm like "what do?" i gathered my strength, clinched my ass, and turned around and vomited in the toilet, i then sat down and continued ? . What a mess.

With that over stayed up the rest of the night in pain, and i was afraid i'd throw-up again.

Morning rolls around and i go back home, the power is still off, and it's hot as hell. So i pass out on the couch exhausted, and i'm still ? up.

I wake up a couple hours later, and come to find out that i had ? on myself. I was like "awww ? ." snatch up some bags, and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

At about 3:00 pm the power was back on, and i was recovering back to full health, by the next day i was perfectly fine.

Till this day i still wont eat the combination of cheeseburgers and ice cream/milkshake, or anything like that. It reminds me of the sickness.

simular junk happend to me... I was in the 9th or 10 grade, woke up at like 5 am, rannnnn to the bathroom... I had the worst bubble guts ever.. And i had to throw up, so i sat on the toilet and threw up on myself, the clothes hamper, the sank..and eventually leaned in the tub and threw up in there... That was the worst smell in history
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    I didn't even read past this cause I need to know if you at least flushed the toilet first?

I don't remember.
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Woke up one hot summer night / early morning, about to get ready for work and my entire body was shaking and shivering uncontrollably; even my teeth were chattering.... Even though it was hot and I was sweating, I still had the chills. I got up to use the bathroom and I was so dizzy, I could barely keep my balance. I also had the worst headache. Needless to say, I didn't go to work that day. As the day progressed, my headache steadily got worse and worse--- to the point that I pretty much had to lie motionless in bed in order to prevent my head from splitting open. This ailment lasted the entire day. The next day, I was still sick but felt well enough to go to work and the day after THAT I was pretty much back to normal... Still to this day, I don't know what my problem was, but not long after that, someone at my job contracted meningitis and was out for a couple of months. The symptoms sounded similar to what I had, but mine really only lasted one day. Maybe I just have a really strong immune system. Anyway, whatever it was, it was DEFINATELY the worst illnes I ever had.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i had the flu for 2 weeks, and was still going to work and ? trying to make money smh. i lost a good 10lbs so that was cool but everything else sucked, fever, coughing, congestion and headaches, etc. that was my 1st time ever having the flu and hopefully my last. i can only imagine what the swine flu was like, or the bird flu.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Feeling the need for diarrhea on public transit is woat.......
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wisdom Teeth Pulled, Never Again
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Heartbreak.........

lol naw but real ? its between the time i shattered my ? leg tryna slide tackle during a soccer game in highschool and the time I OD'd at the gym threw up and damn near passed out. ? thought they was bouta die lol.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Long story, but short version: fungal infection on my esophagus got into my bloodstream. Had to take antibiotics for 3 months - 6 week course, then it came back so I had to take another 6 week course. Later discovered I had some sot of gallbladder disease. Had surgery in September to remove it. Had months of nausea (felt like vomiting even when I didnt have to), vomiting, fatigue, weight loss (lost like 50 lbs in a year...w/o trying), loss of appetite, abdominal pain, upper back pain, nosebleeds, vomiting blood (occasionally), blood in my bowel movements, occasional diarrhea, and some ? I'm sure I'm forgetting.

This was all last year. I spent all of 2010 going to the Dr (mostly a gastroenterologist). It was kinda progressive, but the Doc found it all @ once so where not sure what came 1st & what (if any) was the root & caused all of the other problems. They could've all been independent issues as far as we know, but it's unlikely. Thought it could've been cancer of the gallbladder, but so far we havent found anything to suggest it. Also the infection could've caused damage to my spleen & having it removed is a possibility but we're not sure yet.

? WAS THE WOAT!!! I wish it noone.

That sucks.
    Feeling nauseous everyday is the worst. I'd rather just throw it all up.