Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To name a few.....

Slight mastitis
    Ovarian cyst ruptured
    Food Poisoning- more than once. My stomach is sensitive.

On a smaller/more frequent scale....

Migraines-debilitating but I don't take pills so I just deal.
    Lactose ingestion.

Meh, I don't like being sick but I have a high tolerance for pain so I rarely go to the doctor for anything.
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMFAOOOO!!! These shyts got me dying!!!!!
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Try having the Chicken Pox @ age 15. I swore I was gonna die.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When I got my wisdom teeth pulled a few years ago. For three weeks I was in excruciating pain...felt like my jaw had been wired shut. Mouth/tooth pain is the WOAT ever.

Man, I'm going through this now..... I had all 4 taken out last week and I can't make it through the day without at least 2-4 Vicodin pills. By far, the worse pain I've ever experienced in my life
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To name a few.....

Slight mastitis-luckily it didn't get as bad as it could
    Food Poisoning
    Ovarian cyst ruptured-more common than I thought but it was painful.

My ex had 1 of those. She had to have that ovary removed.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    My ex had 1 of those. She had to have that ovary removed.

I can see why. We almost all have them, more or less, but once they burst, that fluid and what not is killer. The pain was also debilitating. Had to go to the ER and they hooked me up to the IV and gave me something for the pain.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The worst I've had is a "cold".
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I ain't had nothing that ? with some of the stories in here....

But whooping cough sucks, B. You can't laugh, run, or do too much without goin into a painful ass coughing fit.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was at a conference for my job at The Marriot. Very professional setting. you know that feeling you get when you gotta throw up. well I got that feeling and we were in a large room. the bathroom was far away. I was throwing up in the hall and everything.. thank goodness I made it out of the conference room
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Christmas Day 2005 - I was feeling fine hours after eating and chillin with fam/friends. Next thing I know, I'm in the bathroom throwing up. Threw up so much that I had no strength and came crawling out the bathroom. For a while I just sat on the floor shaking with the chills. So my boy's mom drove me to the hospital. Soon as we got there, I started feeling tingling in my arms and legs, and then my hands clenched up like a stroke victim. Temp went up to 104. Spent 2 nights in the hospital and to this day still don't know what that was.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    had a skin and upper respiratory infection that spread to my lungs 2 years ago around Halloween time

I wasnt feeling good for about 2 weeks but I never go to the hospital I always wing it, woke up one day walked 5 feet and passed the ? out. smh stayed in the hospital for a week and was taking 6 pills a day for a month.

I would say I learned from the situation but I didnt, I still wait out all my sicknesses.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hodgekins Lymphoma
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hodgekins Lymphoma

Way to make the thread all depressing ?
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    several bouts with malaria
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Way to make the thread all depressing ?

Nah the only thing that's depressing is that when you passed out you actually woke back up.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Got to be food poisoning
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Like a month ago I had a rash that popped up on my arm, the ? itched so u kno I had to scratch it. It got extra red and the rash started to spread to my chest. But I hate doctors so I keep ignoring it hopin it go way. Then after a few days the rash on my chest starts to get like hard, felt like a shell or somthing. I was like ahh ? , but I still aint wanna go to the doctor. So the next thing I know my arm is killing me, it felt like when you get ur blood pressure checked just like somebody constantly squeesin my arm and the rash started to get extra hot.

I say ? it, call in to work and go to the doctor. Turns out I had a skin infection called cellulitis, and that ? can cause blindess, I was like wtf. The doc said where I was scratchin dat rash on my arm it got opened up and bacteria got in makin it infected. I take some antibiotics, ? was straight in less than two weeks. Smh, I got free health insurance but I rarely use it. I need to stop dat ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah the only thing that's depressing is that when you passed out you actually woke back up.

Generic diss, enjoy your potentially cancerous disease
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    10th grade..catchin the flu..body was weak, couldn't eat..slept thru most of my classes. Later on that night puked for about 30 mins. Following day..still weak and couldnt eat.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    About four years ago on a hot summer day, the power in the whole area went out. So, I'm eating the usual I get from McDonald's out on the porch. Two chesseburges(no onions), a small fry, and a $1 strawberry sundae.

Anyway, I smashed it, then we go over to my Aunt's for the night to get a break from the heat.

I was coll for most of the day, then at around 10:00 PM, I get the pangs in my stomach that let me know the bubble guts was coming on. I was like "aww ? ." By the time 1:00 AM roll aroudn I was all kinds of ? up, my legs were weak, and in pain so I had to crawl around for the most part, and I was starting to get that feeling in my chest that let me know I was going to eventually throw up.

So at 2:00 AM I finally had to go to the bathroom, and as I was on the toilet ? a waterfall, I had to throw up at the same time. SO I'm like "what do?" I gathered my strength, clinched my ass, and turned around and vomited in the toilet, I then sat down and continued ? . What a mess.

With that over stayed up the rest of the night in pain, and I was afraid I'd throw-up again.

Morning rolls around and I go back home, the power is still off, and it's hot as hell. So I pass out on the couch exhausted, and I'm still ? up.

I wake up a couple hours later, and come to find out that I had ? on myself. I was like "awww ? ." snatch up some bags, and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

AT about 3:00 PM the power was back on, and I was recovering back to full health, by the next day I was perfectly fine.

Till this day I still wont eat the combination of cheeseburgers and ice cream/milkshake, or anything like that. It reminds me of the sickness.

that e. coli aint no joke

you literally got ? firing out of both exits. thats why it smells so bad.
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited March 2011
    Options
    food poisoning aint no joke.

i had some chinese food and felt it some hours later. i had to ? and ? . so as i was on the toilet ? and then i got a plastic bag and threw up at the same time. i think both my ? and ? was green.

anytime i have that cheap ice tea that comes in the gallon (store bought) it ? my stomach up. mad uncomfortable.