Name An Experience(s)That Made You Look At The Opposite Sex In A Different Light

Options

Comments

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Females staying in abusive relationships on some "he loves me" ? couple weeks later they six deep.

A mother holding her kids hostage from their father b/c of their relationship problems then collecting child support and spending it on addictions not her kids.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited March 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    see how the internet turned a lot of these self righteous women, and unleashed their inner freak/hoe wit the pics they take.

taking pics mean you ? a lot of dudes?
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah Dainty, I Need a Legitimate Answer? Why Your Best Friend Cant Get It? We Keeping it Real Tonight

I don't know why! he just can't.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I don't know why! he just can't.

Girls are just crazy. So there is no reason why NOT to give him some, but thats yo best friend though?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Girls are just crazy. So there is no reason why NOT to give him some, but thats yo best friend though?

He has a gf......
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He has a gf......

Lets say both you were single then, Would it go down?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lets say both you were single then, Would it go down?

nope It will never happen.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nope It will never happen.

Ok, Whats the Reason Though?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok, Whats the Reason Though?

I just don't have those feelings for him......If I did then we would not be friends.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just don't have those feelings for him......If I did then we would not be friends.

I dont understand. Is he unnattractive? If so why be friends with someone you not attracted to?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont understand. Is he unnattractive? If so why be friends with someone you not attracted to?

No he's actually really attractive.....I just don't feel anything for him.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No he's actually really attractive.....I just don't feel anything for him.

This is confusing. Well im about to do two of three things Watch DBZ, Visit Homegrownfreaks, then sleep. Ima spin this ? off tomorrow so we can further discuss
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I mean over several experiences, you see how idiotic females are in general. It's funny because friends that I have who say I need to be a ? to get girls, I tell them stay the way you are. If you notice it is ALWAYS the female who ends up suffering in the end in most scenarios. You get knocked up by some scrub, who ends up suffering the most? Usually the female. They think they're the one and only, when they're just another jump..lol. They keep messing with these dudes until they wisen up. The quote "nice guys finish last," is far from the truth, it should be "bitter ? finish last," because when females get fed up and start crying "I can't find a man," that ? is at home chillin with his wife and ? . I don't understand why females in general lack common sense. I feel like its a phase(18-25).
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is confusing. Well im about to do two of three things Watch DBZ, Visit Homegrownfreaks, then sleep. Ima spin this ? off tomorrow so we can further discuss

you've never seen someone you think is attractive but you're not actually attracted to them? a woman you think is pretty but you wouldn't ? with her for *insert reason here* it's not a foreign concept
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you've never seen someone you think is attractive but you're not actually attracted to them? a woman you think is pretty but you wouldn't ? with her for *insert reason here* it's not a foreign concept

Only acceptable reason is us being related or her having an STD, other than that We ?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Only acceptable reason is us being related or her having an STD, other than that We ?

^^^^^I smiled like a proud father at this post

there's still hope for the future

/good job son
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    taking pics mean you ? a lot of dudes?

not at all. but it's kinda hard for a women to say she want a man to respect her, when her profile pic is her bent over in her bathroom, rockin nothin but a gstring, for the whole internet to see. and under that pic, her status says "Don't mistake me for a hoe or freak. I'm a TRUE lady"....WHAT?????
  • bknugga
    bknugga Members Posts: 107
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My ex-coworker talking to her man on the phone with my piece in her hand. She would dome and listen while he talked then took it out and continued her convo with him like nothing. I was straight out of college, and i knew people could be grimey, but this was the 1st actively/unashamed grimey chick I messed with.

But she won't screw someone she's cheating with on her fiancees bed because of 'bad karma'
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    yo dainty is funny

best part is

she really not trying to be

all outrageous with constant shock post

she refreshing
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

name an experience, moment or story that made u look at the opposite sex in a different way than you did b4

i know one that stays in my mind, like a common cd stays on the shelves

that 2 girls and 1 cup- made me think that these hoes r crazy and battshit

This chick i knew a few yrs back said she was cheated on 11 times- i was like ? u counted all those times, im like im surprised u can count that high, y didnt u leave after one, silly ?

Hearing he only beat me and put hands on me cause he love me :confused: , then hearing I only stay for the baby
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    not at all. but it's kinda hard for a women to say she want a man to respect her, when her profile pic is her bent over in her bathroom, rockin nothin but a gstring, for the whole internet to see. and under that pic, her status says "Don't mistake me for a hoe or freak. I'm a TRUE lady"....WHAT?????

I smell souls burning........

subtle ether....the deadliest kind.

I await a rational rebuttal…specially from the “proud” mothers of the board
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I smell souls burning........

subtle ether....the deadliest kind.

I await a rational rebuttal…specially from the “proud” mothers of the board

lol!!! but u get what i'm sayin tho. not all, but those that fit in that category. i mean i have no problem is she's just sendin that pic for my eyes only. cool. but for the internet? and u want me to respect you? HA!
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mainly seeing some wild ? in college...but my ex (first real love) out of high school ? me up...we were together for 3 years..took each others virginity..she made me wait 3-4 months before i could get the ? . we go to college and freshman year we fighting n ? cause we went to diff schools etc. she met some ? and let him beat in a week...i was shattered after that...didnt look at females the same.

we all hung out with the same people out of high school when we got home..so my same ex was at a party with us..i brought my ? from college with me to chop it up with them. she let that ? beat the same night she met him. smh. and this ? got the audacity to still try to get back with me...LMAO
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ yall giving dainty the 3rd degree
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I started looking at females differently when I stopped giving this one girl attention and she just went crazy. I didn't want to have sex with her and she lost her mind.