Name An Experience(s)That Made You Look At The Opposite Sex In A Different Light

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    my story is kinda rough to post but imma do it anyway...? it!!

when i was a youngsta growing up having crushes on girls was the norm

when all my ? were getting the girls i wasnt,i was always the ? females overlooked and dogged out

i use to defend black girls no matter how bad my lil homies shiited on them

i shouldve listened.Females stayed dissing me to high hell no matter how nice i was

i said i will never defend another woman ever again

it was the biggest mistake i ever made.

when i was in elementary,to highschool i stayed getting ? on

even after school was over i still experienced that BS

i couldve went on to the sad parts i just wanted to keep it PG

it wouldve been too long

that's why i look at black women in a whole different light

ill never in hell look at black women the same

even if i get married or have kids by one i wouldnt totally love her but ill love my kids more than i would her
    Make a thread and discuss your experiences and issues in detail B. Just be real and candid about it.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that's cold to say ?

it takes some heartless ass ? to say some ? like this

For those of you who don't know, this is a KTULU alias. Feel no sympathy for this fake ass story
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    ^^^^^this in like the 6 or 7th grade lol

and when I went with this chick who was still with her abusive baby father when i met her...told me that she left him to be with me...took in her and her daughter and eventually introduced them to my fam so they could take them in too...gave this ? everything only for her to turn around and go back to her abusive baby father cuz "she wants her baby to grow up with both parents" ...smh I was like...Lmao u serious??? didn't ever talk to her again for 2 years even when she tried to contact me repeatedly...came to find out dude started beating on her all over again like a month after she went back to him and still is...smh ? broad

SMDH...these ? are dumb as ?
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^well this titangraph explains a lot

hopefully you in therapy working them issues out:(

the same chicks who dissed me etc..now their lives are ? up and in abusive relationships

revenge is so sweet
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    For those of you who don't know, this is a KTULU alias. Feel no sympathy for this fake ass story
    Proof. (Probably don't have it)
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Proof. (Probably don't have it)

I don't have to prove ? . He has even admitted it, look in the Alias thread.
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hendrix wrote: »
    Its a long story but I just wasn't feeling it. She was physically attractive but something about her neediness turned me off. After I told her I didn't want to be more than friends, her whole reality was shattered. She used sex for power (like a lot of women) and she couldn't handle the fact that a dude wasn't interested in her in that way.

I didn't think taking my attention away would make her more thirsty, but it did. That's when I realized that a lot of women need attention and validation more than anything else in life. They would completely embarrass themselves to get those two things. Not all women, but a lot.

That also made me realize that most women can't handle rejection.

All of this. But anyway...my story

Was out havin drinks with one of the fellas, and a random cute chick comes through the spot. I take it upon myself to approach her cold off of nothing and strike up conversation. Best random encounter ever...great non-generic conversation, things in common etc...I try not to overstay my welcome so I go back where I was...she invites me back over to finish the bottle her and her friends had bought. Im thinkin it's my lucky night.

A few days later I ask if she's tryna come out again. She says yes...hit her up later than night to go out, no answer. Text the next day...no answer. I run into her at an event later and she invites me to sit with her. Again she's cool as a fan and we're choppin it up just like the first time. I text after lettin her know I had a great time and Ill be in touch. She says she can't wait to hear from me.

Hit up her up a week later....no answer. So I deleted all her info out my phone. Of course I left a buncha details out, but it's the first time I ever had 100% confidence in how things were going and still got shut down. Learned that no matter how well you think ish is going with a female, always move forward with zero expectations.
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Watching men in my family father,brothers, uncles cousins lie and cheat to the women in their lives.
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Watching men in my family father,brothers, uncles cousins lie and cheat to the women in their lives.

wmen accept those type of men.as long as the sex is good and he's paying the bills why should a woman care what her man does

i know fellas personally who treat they wives and gfs like trash but they still around
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this conversation i had with my bro at 12 years of age:

"? is a warm, dark, indiscriminant hole. most ? don't give a ? who its attached to. and for the most part, unless you out here ? hoes that just had babies or with that loose ? , it all feels the same. and i'm the type of ? that can make himself nut. the ? that's laying there really ain't that important. don't be like these ? who put this value on their ? like a ? is just going to die if he don't ? her. and don't run round here talking bout ? ain't free when hoes is handing it out like samples at sams. in fact, i got a ? that will cook for a ? , throw me a couple hunnid && let me hold the food stamp card if i slide thru and ? her."

humbling.
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wmen accept those type of men.as long as the sex is good and he's paying the bills why should a woman care what her man does

i know fellas personally who treat they wives and gfs like trash but they still around
    You are absolutely right the women let themselves be treated that way and if they like it I love it . I learned some hard truths about my sex as well as the oposite sex but this thread is about the opposite sex.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    raevanaa wrote: »

"? is a warm, dark, indiscriminant hole. most ? don't give a ? who its attached to. and for the most part, unless you out here ? hoes that just had babies or with that loose ? , it all feels the same. and i'm the type of ? that can make himself nut. the ? that's laying there really ain't that important. don't be like these ? who put this value on their ? like a ? is just going to die if he don't ? her. and don't run round here talking bout ? ain't free when hoes is handing it out like samples at sams. in fact, i got a ? that will cook for a ? , throw me a couple hunnid && let me hold the food stamp card if i slide thru and ? her."

humbling.

thats real spit.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    was in the military me, the wife, the kid all in japan. me n the wife split the deal was (i still had 2 more years left, but i was getting out after) she would take my son keep him the first year, and me the second.

i wanted him to stay and i get him the first year.. but mainly because we had a big crib jobs cars he was already in daycare etc etc.. and she was gon have to comeback to the states and start over again.. on her own... when our son was already set in Japan

basically i wanted him to stay for her benefit more than mine

we talked several times made plans made agreements and everything . i made her promise that there was not going to be no bs when it came for me to get the kid

basically when it was my time to come get my son she went completely back on her word and told me "well i was lying when i said you could get him... i mean you should know when i lie to you"... SMH.. and vowed to disappear if i flew back to come get him.

i ended up not seeing my son for 2 years over that ? ... im not salty... but most def a epiphany
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    was in the military me, the wife, the kid all in japan. me n the wife split the deal was (i still had 2 more years left, but i was getting out after) she would take my son keep him the first year, and me the second. i wanted him to stay and i get him the first year.. but mainly because we had a big crib jobs cars he was already in daycare etc etc.. and she was gon have to comeback to the states and start over again.. on her own... when our son was already set in Japan

basically i wanted him to stay for her benefit more than mine

we talked several times made plans made agreements and everything . i made her promise that there was not going to be no bs when it came for me to get the kid

basically when it was my time to come get my son she went completely back on her word and told me "well i was lying when i said you could get him... i mean you should know when i lie to you... SMH.. and vowed to disappear if i flew back to come get him.

i ended up not seeing my son for 2 years over that ? ... im not salty... but most def a epiphany

damn females trip me out and they complain men arent there for their kids cmon you tried being there and she completely shut you out
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    Options

humbling.
    Its a good thing he told you that. Did you take what he said seriously? I bet if more females learned this they wouldn't start wildin' out when a dude rejects them.
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hendrix wrote: »
    Its a good thing he told you that. Did you take what he said seriously? I bet if more females learned this they wouldn't start wildin' out when a dude rejects them.

hell yea
    i do value myself
    but i do know that ? is ? , its a dime a dozen
    ? ain't that serious
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hell yea
    i do value myself
    but i do know that ? is ? , its a dime a dozen
    ? ain't that serious
    Good ? . If I have a daughter then I'm definitely gonna tell her what your brother told you.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn females trip me out and they complain men arent there for their kids cmon you tried being there and she completely shut you out

yeah man i agree... it took me some time.. but i realized i married a ? person and didnt realize it @ the time........SMH.......... ? happens
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this thread has opened many eyes on how sum hoes r straight trash
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    when i found out all females weren't as strong and selfless as my moms. I came out the gate with a bunch of respect and expectations for women, both were shattered numerous times
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    when I realized most women are about material things and status....
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Make a thread and discuss your experiences and issues in detail B. Just be real and candid about it.

word....... do it this will solve all your problems i promise
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When a chick I loved & did any and everything for....for 4 years chose a ? she knew for a month over me.

No need to go any further. Go watch "Wonder Years" & just imagine black people.
  • 1of1
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    When a chick I loved & did any and everything for....for 4 years chose a ? she knew for a month over me.

No need to go any further. Go watch "Wonder Years" & just imagine black people.
    Read King Erauno's story in here it's similar to yours in a way and sad lol...
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mainly seeing some wild ? in college...but my ex (first real love) out of high school ? me up...we were together for 3 years..took each others virginity..she made me wait 3-4 months before i could get the ? . we go to college and freshman year we fighting n ? cause we went to diff schools etc. she met some ? and let him beat in a week...i was shattered after that...didnt look at females the same.

we all hung out with the same people out of high school when we got home..so my same ex was at a party with us..i brought my ? from college with me to chop it up with them. she let that ? beat the same night she met him. smh. and this ? got the audacity to still try to get back with me...LMAO

SMH @ how similar this story is to mines