Name An Experience(s)That Made You Look At The Opposite Sex In A Different Light

Options
12346»

Comments

• shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    when i realized there were females at the school sucking ? for weed.

before high school i was real innocent. i was aware people were were doing grimy things, but i thought it was all "grown folk ? " and no one my age was doing that type of stuff.
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When a chick i know went back to a ? who beat her.experience: ? ARE stupid
    When i found out my ex was kissing other ? . Experience: CAn't trust a ? .
    When a chick cheated on me because i treated her too nice( her words)experience: Treat Her Like a Prostitute
    all and all i am a ? Now and loving it. RAWR.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    6th grade walkin home from school, white chicks who acted holier than thou in class, miss perfect, in huddle smokin cigarettes. It was a strong moment cause just earlier in the week i tried my first cig hated it and thought of all the dumb peer pressure that made me try it, and realized that chicks aren't impervious to anything like i used too

7th grade chick i had a huge crush on with the biggest porportional ? ever, was having a convo with me and 2 of my friends, dont remember what it was exactly, but she was strokin a water bottle and some sexual joke came out, she also started talkin bout her ? a lot off of the smalles provocation. None of theses made me think negatively of her or women in general, but made me make them more sexual in my mind.

12th grade, my first, after about 4 months of dating, wrote me a note that told me the new cousins that moved into our school 2 weeks prior were supposed come by her house this afternoon to run a train on her. She gave me that note right before lunch, and told me that she loved me and she wasnt gonna do it and she was tellin me cause she felt real bad about it. That ? was like when Broly smacked the sayian outta Goku, it was pretty devastating
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ex- cheated on me with a dude i when to school back in the day, I kne it was going to happen and i couldnt stop it, even told her and she kept saying your crazy hes just a friend. Then like 2 weeks later her roomate and dude both told me and when i asked her she looked me in the face and lied. It was like watching a slow motion car crash, ive never been able to trust a chick like that again
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    right after i left atl and moved back home, i found out that my ex (girlfriend @ that time) slept wit another ? and spent thanksgiving wit him @ her crib. she claims he wanted to holla but me & her was 2gether, so she turned him down. i call bs.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a couple, girl i had a stupid crush on when i was 13-16, saw her at a function leaving with some o'l short ass frame looking rich ass ? , she acted like she didnt even know me, ? burned like ether. one chick i knew that sang in the church choir and played a holier than thou type "accidentally" lost her phone and "borrowed" one of my hood friends phone's so she could "call her phone". slick ass trick. the day my naggy ass manager told me to ? on her ? or the afrocentric eryka badu ass chick i met at the reggae club wanted me to nut in her face. or the marcus garvey, bead wearing pro african pro feminist rights chick got found out for loving a ? .

or the day my ex confessed to ? a guy a knew well and hung out with after we had broken up because she said the break up made her vulnerable... and his ? was just the apt suspension rod to springboard her self esteem i suppose.

or the day i found out my brother's wife is his ex's sister.

but most compelling was the time i was 12/13 and one chick called me a white monkey (this was back in Nigeria) I chris brown'd her and she took off crying to the school principal's office, had a teacher send for me and when i was being walked in she was heading out when she stopped crying + sobbing + wailing immediate and smiled from ear to ear before punishment had even been served.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this chick i liked got married on me,the illest ether

she knew i liked her ass

i stay losing that's why i dont put my heart into no chick
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    this chick i liked got married on me,the illest ether

she knew i liked her ass

i stay losing that's why i dont put my heart into no chick

Lol, huh? What do you mean she got "married on me?" Lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    SMH @ how similar this story is to mines

SON...and to top it off...i asked her if hommie beat. (i already knew. she rode in the whip with me and him..she was in the back seat..pants down lettin both of us finger her n ? ) she was like no id never do that...first thing he said to me when we left...yeah u already know i beat ? . lol
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited April 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »
    a couple, girl i had a stupid crush on when i was 13-16, saw her at a function leaving with some o'l short ass frame looking rich ass ? , she acted like she didnt even know me, ? burned like ether. one chick i knew that sang in the church choir and played a holier than thou type "accidentally" lost her phone and "borrowed" one of my hood friends phone's so she could "call her phone". slick ass trick. the day my naggy ass manager told me to ? on her ? or the afrocentric eryka badu ass chick i met at the reggae club wanted me to nut in her face. or the marcus garvey, bead wearing pro african pro feminist rights chick got found out for loving a ? .

or the day my ex confessed to ? a guy a knew well and hung out with after we had broken up because she said the break up made her vulnerable... and his ? was just the apt suspension rod to springboard her self esteem i suppose.

or the day i found out my brother's wife is my his ex's sister.

but most compelling was the time i was 12/13 and one chick called me a white monkey (this was back in Nigeria) I chris brown'd her and she took off crying to the school principal's office, had a teacher send for me and when i was being walked in she was heading out when she stopped crying + sobbing + wailing immediate and smiled from ear to ear before punishment had even been served.
    Goooootttt damn.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn, some real sucka ? going on in this thread

? have to own up to some of the fault in here, just admit maybe the love had you slippin