Ladies, Taking a Guys Virginity, Yes or No?

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    A male ? might show a level of restraint and self-control in a man...b/c thats def. a choice to be a ? and he would probably less likely to cheat on his partner....but u females dont wont that ? do u??
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Congats to your friend...I still find that odd. Are his standards so high he hasnt found one woman worthy in 31 years? Is he secretly ? ? I don't know man...its just weird.

No, nothing's wrong with him...he doesn't have ridiculously high standards he just said he made a decision when he was younger he wanted to wait until he was married so as not to get caught up in a situation he'd end up regretting at some point in his life and he's stuck to that...he's been in situations where he's been tempted and came close like anybody else but he just hasn't had sex....but the thought that simply because he's a ? he must somehow be ? or less masculine than another man does give insight into the fact that some women also view a man's sexual ability as a sign of how much of a man he is...
  • blackrain
    edited April 2011
    Options
    A male ? might show a level of restraint and self-control in a man...b/c thats def. a choice to be a ? and he would probably less likely to cheat on his partner....but u females dont wont that ? do u??

Lol exactly...a man doing something that shows he has a level of self-control that most women claim men lack...and it's unattractive to them? That's stupid
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so u females like the high mileage males from the looks of this thread
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    riddle is the ? realest poster in the ic
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    riddle is the ? realest poster in the ic

gggggg you know!!!!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    so is selflessness but that doesnt make it bad does it?

She said it was odd, not bad

If we're talking about older men who've made a lifestyle choice

That's a little different

I would but only if I was certain that I felt the same way

Like we're ready to get married, a persons first time should be special, especially if theyve waited that long
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    No, nothing's wrong with him...he doesn't have ridiculously high standards he just said he made a decision when he was younger he wanted to wait until he was married so as not to get caught up in a situation he'd end up regretting at some point in his life and he's stuck to that...he's been in situations where he's been tempted and came close like anybody else but he just hasn't had sex....but the thought that simply because he's a ? he must somehow be ? or less masculine than another man does give insight into the fact that some women also view a man's sexual ability as a sign of how much of a man he is...

what if he never gets married ......
  • blackrain
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what if he never gets married ......

then if he sticks to what he said he'll never have sex...
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    women rather catch a std

a ? is too pure for her
  • Copper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "U aint have unprotected sex with atleast a dozen ? ?.....eww ...? no thanx"
  • riddlerap
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "U aint have unprotected sex with atleast a dozen ? ?.....eww ...? no thanx"

LolOloloLolol
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no. couldn't be me.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and they say men are the promiscous ones smh.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? is Stupid

and ? dont forget that.....

evidence of this is always in the news when u see ? end up putting themselves in dumb situations where they get hurt, killed or ?
  • krazedpoetess
    krazedpoetess Members Posts: 40
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Back when I was religious I probably wouldn't mind since I was a ? ... but now... nah... there is no good or logical reason to be a ? at my age.... male or female...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH & LOL @ the logic in this thread
  • Copper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH & LOL @ the logic in this thread

makes no damn sense whatsoever.....
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ all the males getting offended.
  • riddlerap
    edited April 2011
    Options
    but then i think about the time that we broke up before prom and she told everyone that i was ? , okay
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That would be interesting. I wouldn't hold it against him as a reason to dismiss him.
    If we are compatible in all other aspects, he is open minded and was all for being "turned out", I wouldn't turn him down for that.
  • youngstyles23
    youngstyles23 Members Posts: 51
    edited April 2011
    Options
    women want a man who can make them feel good, who know what they are doin. if a woman were to be with a man who was inexperienced, they would have to take control of the situation. most women dont like to have control. they want to be controlled, sexually of course. hell, some wanna be controlled in a phases of life, but thats a different topic for a different day. most women just wanna be dominated in a sense, they need that feeling psychologically, its helps them get off. so dealing with a man that is a ? would be viewed as a tremendous burden, one that they wouldnt want.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    women want a man who can make them feel good, who know what they are doin. if a woman were to be with a man who was inexperienced, they would have to take control of the situation. most women dont like to have control. they want to be controlled, sexually of course. hell, some wanna be controlled in a phases of life, but thats a different topic for a different day. most women just wanna be dominated in a sense, they need that feeling psychologically, its helps them get off. so dealing with a man that is a ? would be viewed as a tremendous burden, one that they wouldnt want.

I think that's pretty accurate.