Is Rick Ross the only rapper left that still TRUSTS the black community for support?

Options

Comments

• Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If Gucci Mane has a big white fan base what truely makes you think a Rapper similar to him in content and style like Rick Ross doesn't StillDreaming?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Honestly I think its just a different climate. If Ross was around in 99-00 making the kinda music he does now then Yea I'm pretty sure he may have crossed over by now. For some reason though I don't think white hip-hop fans are too much into the subject matter that Ross is rapping about anymore. I could be wrong but that's what I see happening right now.

Some white folks from the Suburbs who listen to Rap are always going to be into that subject matter of selling coke, money and ? then the whites who actually sell drugs them self will be into it

Sometimes you don't think logically when it comes to your fave Rapper
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mix breed what's da percentage of people on this site are white like ya pops n what percentage is black like me n ya moms ? Put the poll up. Put a proof pic of ya pops up mut y u hate ya pops

Bity ? you aint Black, you are a mugshot on the internet and both your parents are ashamed that they raised a ? that went to jail instead of college.
    Attachment not found.
    Mother, Father brother..everybody distracted.
    You dont have any family pictures because your father abandoned you and your mother once he saw you...

Do you have a proof pic of your father that isnt a mugshot??
    pencil.png
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    1 is white 2 are latino so if u want to be literally yeah 3 outta my top 6 are of my skin tone. Still serves no major purpose to the topic at hand.

? the "top 6" ? . Everybody goes by Top 5, so yeah the majority of your top 5 is not African American.....

Im Afrikan-Amerikan and my Top 5 reflects that.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    rickrossweb.jpg

How many crackas do you think are going to show up at a Historically Black College/University like Howard to here Rozay perform??

Will the Europeeon-Hindu-? fill the venue??

ROZAY WAS @ HAMPTON UNIVERSITY OUT HERR N DA 757 2 ROCKKIN DA SHOW LAST YR WIT NUTTIN BUT BLKZ N DA CROWD...
    Or a i can show you footage of blacks going crazy excited at Eminem's Not Afraid Video shoot in Jersey but you just gonna say oh well that was just once

smh dretox stop tellin liez all da blkz @ da not afraid video shoot was not happy 2 c da redneck

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4FQk11OclJz1nU9A

^thatz a REAL AFRICAN EMERICAN woman dont let them houseniggaz & MUUUNKEEZ who was actin happy 2 c da redneck @ da not afraid video shoot n nj fool u cuz they dont rep REAL blkz!
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bity ? you aint Black, you are a mugshot on the internet and both your parents are ashamed that they raised a ? that went to jail instead of college.
    Attachment not found.
    You dont have any family pictures because your father abandoned you and your mother once he saw you...

pencil.png

Lmao you a fool ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Some white folks from the Suburbs who listen to Rap are always going to be into that subject matter of selling coke, money and ? then the whites who actually sell drugs them self will be into it

Some white folks from the Suburbs who listen to Rap are always going to be into that subject matter of serial-killing , mother-hatred and homosexuality then the whites who actually ? people them self will be into it

• gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Attachment not found.

pencil.png

dead,,,,,,,,
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ROZAY WAS @ HAMPTON UNIVERSITY OUT HERR N DA 757 2 ROCKKIN DA SHOW LAST YR WIT NUTTIN BUT BLKZ N DA CROWD...

smh dretox stop tellin liez all da blkz @ da not afraid video shoot was not happy 2 c da redneck

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4FQk11OclJz1nU9A

^thatz a REAL AFRICAN EMERICAN woman dont let them houseniggaz & MUUUNKEEZ who was actin happy 2 c da redneck @ da not afraid video shoot n nj fool u cuz they dont rep REAL blkz!

1 women in a crowd of thousands who were excited as hell and cheeering for Eminem
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    1 women in a crowd of thousands who were excited as hell and cheeering for Eminem

but that 1 blk woman repz how real blkz feel about da redneck those houseniggaz & muunkeez that was therr dont rep REAL BLKZ lol plus i can promise u da majority of them aint hear feminemz RACIST TAPEZ
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dead,,,,,,,,

Watch this ? post 3 different Mug-shots for his Moms, Pops, and himself.
    Lmao you a fool ?

That ? is a nuisance.
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Hrap why you mean mugging in church lol

Grandmama funeral bruh...I was ? up....I got cheezy tho' when wifey hugged up on me.
    Attachment not found.
    We went back to my Grandmamma house and gobbled greens & cornbread while we listened to that Chrisette Michelle.

pencil.png
  • StillDreaming
    edited May 2011
    Options

Just thought the thread could use some Boss music.....
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options

lolllllllllllll
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm Not A Star, Somebody Lied I Got A Chopper In The Car lol
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Attachment not found.

pencil.png

? that's u biggie first baby moms Jan n da pastor to happy white post pic ya dad by yer screen name that's da ? games u play right it ain't official if screen name ain't in it
  • ratchet bity
    edited May 2011
    Options

That ? is a nuisance.

Grandmama funeral bruh...I was ? up....I got cheezy tho' when wifey hugged up on me.
    Attachment not found.
    We went back to my Grandmamma house and gobbled greens & cornbread while we listened to that Chrisette Michelle.

pencil.png

Did ya white uncle ? ya granny cause he was mad his brother impregnated a 2 dollar prostitute
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    did ya white uncle ? ya granny cause he was mad his brother impregnated a 2 dollar prostitute

lmao...........................
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lolllllllllllll
    The RATCHET BITY Family reunion:
    web-hurstchristopher2jpg-a6776ebf441f6d0f_medium.jpg
    Father (Burglary, Animal Cruelty)

12296213_BG1.jpg
    Mother (Prostitution, Domestic violence)

I-20_0410_533703l.jpg
    Brother (Indecent exposure, Kidnapping)

Attachment not found.
    Sister (Lewd Conduct, Arson, Operating a motorbike w/o a helmet, Forgery, Perjury, Furnishing alcohol to a minor, Vandalism, Public intoxication, Identity theft, Shoplifting, Child abuse, Food tampering.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    low blow.......
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bonsley's anger stems from the murder of his uncle by neo-nazis who were bumping 50 cent and eminem's patiently waiting at the time they split unk's head wide open

common knowledge

ross helps soothe the pain by providing militant spiritualism cloaked in bugatti underwear and smothered in jet black beard dye
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The RATCHET BITY Family reunion:
    web-hurstchristopher2jpg-a6776ebf441f6d0f_medium.jpg
    Father (Burglary, Animal Cruelty)

12296213_BG1.jpg
    Mother (Prostitution, Domestic violence)

I-20_0410_533703l.jpg
    Brother (Indecent exposure, Kidnapping)

Attachment not found.
    Sister (Lewd Conduct, Arson, Operating a motorbike w/o a helmet, Forgery, Perjury, Furnishing alcohol to a minor, Vandalism, Public intoxication, Identity theft, Shoplifting, Child abuse, Food tampering.

flatline__________________________
  • StillDreaming
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    low blow.......

He will get over it.......
    Did ya white uncle ? ya granny cause he was mad his brother impregnated a 2 dollar prostitute

SMH you might not get a single gaylias to acknowledge that silliness.
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    damn yall ? is cold hearted lol

The Mugshot Mafia aint no joke bruh....
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha ... mugshots
  • ratchet bity
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bonsin father
    [IMG]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hauraki.co.nz/media/116791/funny-mugshots-14.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.hauraki.co.nz/funny-? /great-mug-shots%3Fmedia%3D2544&usg=__14bVUGxFtmdP7fDEAcY7ofvDufU=&h=310&w=500&sz=15&hl=en&start=57&zoom=1&tbnid=7gjNa0638_qfLM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=200&ei=S8zATdLOE6L00gHqko23Cg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfunny%2Bmug%2Bshots%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4RNRM_enUS423US424%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D473%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns0%2C1290&itbs=1&biw=1259&bih=473&iact=rc&dur=297&page=5&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:57&tx=42&ty=57[/IMG]
    charge molesting bonsin and his brother
    bonsin uncle
    search%3Fq%3Dfunny%2Bmug%2Bshots%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4RNRM_enUS423US424%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D473%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=281&page=7&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:86&tx=43&ty=91
    charge killin bonsin granny with her mayflower ? havin ass
    bonsin bro
    Stripper-Stripped-of-Kids.htmafter been molestin he decided he wasnt a man any more
    charge payin fo ?
This discussion has been closed.