Is Rick Ross the only rapper left that still TRUSTS the black community for support?

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Soooo, what if Rick Ross did a song with some Suburban spoiled white boys from Kentucky?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Soooo, what if Rick Ross did a song with some Suburban spoiled white boys from Kentucky?

i think a betta question is would rozay have white redneckz n his crew sayin ? like JEEZY?? lol
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rick Ross baby mother herself said Rick Ross grew up in the suburbs of Miami in a gated community

We all know he was a Correction Officer we all know he went to a famous College

He drove his mothers Benz

He doesn't have a criminal record

His boy Gun Play got knocked out on camera

He has tattoos of known slave owners that were white
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    i think a betta question is would rozay have white redneckz n his crew sayin ? like JEEZY?? lol

Rick Ross would do a song with white rednecks who say ? . Trust me, I know.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options

I feel nobody but blacks can say that word or people atleast mixed with black

But in this generation not even this generation in the 90's white dudes, who grew up in black ghettos/hoods that grew up poor and around poor blacks in Projects get a pass from their black homeboys to say it cos in the hood that word is just another way of saying homie

Again i feel only blacks shouls say it but Gee the token white boy that grew up in a black hood and had nothing but black friends is nothing new this been going on forever
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rozayz white fanbase n EMERICA is da same size of feminemz blk fanbase n EMERICA & thatz SMALL!

Brutha Gee, lets go back to "Avatars we can trust".

Attachment not found.

When you tweetin on your phone about whats on your mind and how you in the mix its alot more realistic than the hidden gaglias brigade.

If i wanna see a glimpse into a rappers fanbase I can check concert-footage, Twitter, and, Facebook and just scroll down the timeline to see what they look like.
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rick Ross would do a song with white rednecks who say ? . Trust me, I know.

lol how u figure rozay would pull a jay jenkinz??
    I feel nobody but blacks can say that word or people atleast mixed with black

But in this generation not even this generation in the 90's white dudes, who grew up in black ghettos/hoods that grew up poor and around poor blacks in Projects get a pass from their black homeboys to say it cos in the hood that word is just another way of saying homie

Again i feel only blacks shouls say it but Gee the token white boy that grew up in a black hood and had nothing but black friends is nothing new this been going on forever

who lied 2 u?? lol
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Attachment not found.

When you tweetin on your phone about whats on your mind and how you in the mix its alot more realistic than the hidden gaglias brigade.

If i wanna see a glimpse into a rappers fanbase I can check concert-footage, Twitter, and, Facebook and just scroll down the timeline to see what they look like.

hallelujah!
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options

Because he did it in my city
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options

Attachment not found.

Can you show me people paying homeage to Rick Ross and doing their own version of his Songs?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options

who lied 2 u?? lol

hallelujah!

Trust me in major cities like New York it happens alot

Did you know the Crip that killed Serena Williams sister in Compton was a white dude?

The token poor white boy living in black ghettos is nothing new
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    I dont think Ross is nice lyrically but i have no choice but to appreciate his presence in Hip Hop. He's the only rapper on a mainstream level that is talking about the streets. Which seems to be the Forgotten place in Mainstream America. From the outside looking in it seems like Blacks are well off and buying 8 Million dollar cars (Ross plays a part in this also) BUT we need somebody who is going to speak on the REAL!..... I see it coming real soon....

All Rick Ross talks about is selling ? , wealth and sex with hoes

topics that been done a million times that lack any substance
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options

who lied 2 u?? lol

hallelujah!

Attachment not found.

Look at the Femenim stanbase.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H Rap you look washed up in ya twitter pic too back in the day you wore Gucci now you gone washed up wearing fake polos and Wrangler jeans and the same kinda Kurt Angle sneakers that weirdo Capo wore

You washed up like a surfer in 2011 H Rap being broke caught up with you
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options

aint nun of them white dudez say ? wat is u talkin about?
    Trust me in major cities like New York it happens alot

Did you know the Crip that killed Serena Williams sister in Compton was a white dude?

The token poor white boy living in black ghettos is nothing new

but those white dudez lettin blkz lie 2 them sayin itz kool fa them 2 say ? is settin themselvez up 2 get beat smh
    Attachment not found.

Look at the Femenim stanbase.

lol just like i thought wherr is that housenigga HLF pik @??
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aint nun of them white dudez say ? wat is u talkin about?

They didn't say ? , but they say ? .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

This ? is fuckng terrible perfect example why I dont ? with majority of southern hiphop this song is straight up trash.
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They didn't say ? , but they say ? .

but u act like they is apart of maybach musik smh im sure rozay aint know all that ?
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    This ? is fuckng terrible perfect example why I dont ? with majority of southern hiphop this song is straight up trash.

Yeah it is. This was around Rick Ross' Port of Miami days before the CO ? and before he wasn't allowed in Louisville anymore.
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but u act like they is apart of maybach musik smh im sure rozay aint know all that ?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, cause you right, he probably didn't know about Cash Crop.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H Rap you look washed up in ya twitter pic too back in the day you wore Gucci now you gone washed up wearing fake polos and Wrangler jeans and the same kinda Kurt Angle sneakers that weirdo Capo wore

You washed up like a surfer in 2011 H Rap being broke caught up with you

Attachment not found.

Really?? I could swear that in my Twitter pic Im rockin' a Gucci-print Atlanta Braves and some Gucci alligator A-1's...Akademic top & bottoms....you must be talking about my bro.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options

Dont believe the lies, Ricky Rozay stopped ? with them rednecks and the whole state of Kentucky as soon as he found out that them Kentucky negrows let them rednecks call them ? -boy and ? .
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dont believe the lies, Ricky Rozay stopped ? with them rednecks and the whole state of Kentucky as soon as he found out that them Kentucky negrows let them rednecks call them ? -boy and ? .

No, Rick Ross stopped ? with Kentucky once he tried callin D.A. a snitch, and claimed he had more money than D.A..
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? what you heard its rick ross
    ? what you heard im a boss
    for them white devils i got the cross
    the opposite of nas, i never took a loss

he should say that^
    ? would be ill
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, cause you right, he probably didn't know about Cash Crop.

yeah lol....again i cant c rozay pullin a jay jenkinz wit a white redneck n his crew sayin ? smh
    Attachment not found.

Really?? I could swear that in my Twitter pic Im rockin' a Gucci-print Atlanta Braves and some Gucci alligator A-1's...Akademic top & bottoms....you must be talking about my bro.

lol boom!

smh i would hope so...
    No, Rick Ross stopped ? with Kentucky once he tried callin D.A. a snitch, and claimed he had more money than D.A..

who is D.A.??
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dont rednecks make Gucci
This discussion has been closed.