The Official 2009/2010 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Options

Comments

• mobilefreepimpp
    mobilefreepimpp Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited January 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    The first NBA team to win 3,000 games, Suck on that Celtics.

Quoted for importance
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    GASOL is back, Kobe is in the line up too. HAHA, REVENGE time Clippers.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    GASOL is back, Kobe is in the line up too. HAHA, REVENGE time Clippers.
    We need to blow them out put them in their place needs to take some time off tho dude gotta be in pain
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Damn, after the elbow to Gasol, Baron Davis was damn near close to knocking Fisher out. THe dude was ? . They should have thrown him out.
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that second half was beautiful the clippers are back in their place Orlando and Cleveland be prepared
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nice win by the guys 30 for Kobe, and 20 each for Gasol and Bynum. This is how it should be most of the time. Now for the big test of the Regular season, 8 game ROAD trip starting with the big ones Orlando and Cleveland. This should be fun.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WOW, Fisher came to play tonight.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kobe lookin good.. no ill effets from the spasms.. We are sharp just gotta keep a clamp down on those shooters.. Artest is gonna arrest VC
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So far so good!
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Apart from early foul trouble for Bynum, things are clicking beautifully so far.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Boy do i love Shannon Brown coming off the bench, but i would never want him to start. He is perfect off the bench.
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Boy do i love Shannon Brown coming off the bench, but i would never want him to start. He is perfect off the bench.

emphasis...
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Brown got Jacked up!! lol.. He ballin his ass of.. and yeah hes the perfect fire starter from the bench. Jwill lost some shake. with all them injuries.. he still quick but he lost a couple..Bynums is forever taking stupid fouls and rushing on the offensive end.. If he just took his time.. he'd be way better for it
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Magic fan here, but I gotta give it up. Yall got a nice squad. Kobe hasnt did much tonight and LA is still playing well.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    Magic fan here, but I gotta give it up. Yall got a nice squad. Kobe hasnt did much tonight and LA is still playing well.

U guys are not bad either. I have watched about 70% of u guys games this season, and this is the 1st time i am noticing Howard's Bank shot. Where did that come from?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    waiting for kobe to start going off hes playing real relaxed but i know its a matter of time smh
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I expect us to tighten up like we usually do in the 3rd quarter and kobe will work that post.. Just gotta focus and we'll be fine
  • Dick Shitman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    U guys are not bad either. I have watched about 70% of u guys games this season, and this is the 1st time i am noticing Howard's Bank shot. Where did that come from?

Man this summer, all I heard was how he was working on it. Then I saw a video of him draining 15 footers. The season started and he never showed it. These past few games he's been looking to take that shot. He's finally getting more confidence
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    smh @ Mbenga

lol, u should not be shocked bro. Mbenga honestly thinks he is a Jump Shooter, dude seriously has no conscience.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? in here!!!! you Lakers fans ? me...im glad I wore shoes in here cuz theres alot of slobber on the floor.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    Man this summer, all I heard was how he was working on it. Then I saw a video of him draining 15 footers. The season started and he never showed it. These past few games he's been looking to take that shot. He's finally getting more confidence

DUDE, if Howard starts knocking down Bank Shots and 15 footers consistently, we are all doomed. U will not be able to defend him. He is already difficult to handle right now. Thank ? he still picks up Dumb Dumb fouls, we are still safe.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? in here!!!! you Lakers fans ? me...im glad I wore shoes in here cuz theres alot of slobber on the floor.

LOL, dude the name of the thread is The Official 2009/2010 Los Angeles Lakers Thread, u are the one killing yourself, WTF did u expect, a tribute to Lebron or something, ?
  • Dick Shitman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    DUDE, if Howard starts knocking down Bank Shots and 15 footers consistently, we are all doomed. U will not be able to defend him. He is already difficult to handle right now. Thank ? he still picks up Dumb Dumb fouls, we are still safe.

That'd be perfect, but I'd settle for him just getting more shots. He averages around 9 a game, but he has 12 in this first half alone. We gotta keep getting him the ball and he's gotta have the confidence to keep shooting
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ***Waits for Lakers fans to say "man Kobe's back and finger must be really bothering him"***