The Official 2009/2010 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    I think we will slaughter the Knicks by about 30 and I aint afraid to say it out loud!!!

lol, Knicks are hanging in there. We need to capitalize on this Duhon on Kobe matchup.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL, whats the deal with Odom and the head band? Thats new.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    He use to rock a headband alot .. and where the hell is the Defense
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    He use to rock a headband alot .. and where the hell is the Defense

Exactly, Phil was right, if we keep playing at this pace, we are setting ourselves up for defeat. Thank ? we are knocking down our 3s.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Boy our 3 point shooting is saving us so far. WTF is the deal with Gasol missing freethrows.
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We gotta get back to playing laker ball.. but ill settle for wins.. But we just on zombie mode. Defensively... Kobe needs to drive more i know hes hurtin n ? .. but damn get some easy points
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    KOBE+GASOL=money in the 4th Qtr. We should have seen more of this 2 man game in the 4th against the Cavs.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Solid win, but Special shout out to David Lee. Damn he came out to play tonight. Definitely an AllStar in my book.
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lee ate Gasol for lunch.. he was hittin that 15 footer all day
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Is there a FG percentage championship or lil ring you get.. He should have drove more.. .. but what can oyu do.. he finished the game and did other things. Besides he is playin hurt.. Prior to his injuries he was shooting like 47% or better..

When do they pass out the FG percentage championships again..
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Is there a FG percentage championship or lil ring you get.. He should have drove more.. .. but what can oyu do.. he finished the game and did other things. Besides he is playin hurt.. Prior to his injuries he was shooting like 47% or better..

When do they pass out the FG percentage championships again..

FOH...That ? shot like 40 percent in every single finals series he played in. Shaq was shooting at like 60 and 70 percent during those finals so miss me with the championship ? . The boy is not efficient...face the facts.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ayo hater leave this thread
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lebron for mvp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nice start by the boys. Kobe has 7 rebs already in the 1st qtr and Gasol has taken 8 shots already. More of that please.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ouch, tough loss. Dont know how we lost this one. Oh well.
  • mobilefreepimpp
    mobilefreepimpp Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bad execution in the 4th. Really bad inbounds play at the end. He threw it beyond the 3 point line in a way where kobe bobbled it...instead of on the elbow where nobody was...the game was thrown away long before that when Kobe was settin people up wit plays where the could draw fouls or make buckets and they were doin that extra pass ? . Cost kobe the triple double and 100x more importantly...cost us the game.
    Now if the vikings win...this is gonna be a really ? Sunday. Why are the lakers struggling against ? teams.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bad execution in the 4th. Really bad inbounds play at the end. He threw it beyond the 3 point line in a way where kobe bobbled it...instead of on the elbow where nobody was...the game was thrown away long before that Kobe was settin people up wit plays where the could draw fouls or make buckets and they were doin that extra pass ? . Cost kobe the triple double and more importantly...cost us the game.

Good point man, Kobe should have had at least 15 asissts. He was in provider mode today, and they did not take advantage.
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kobe had a pretty good game tonight
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kobe had a pretty good game tonight

Yea man. He was looking for the big men all game. He had about 4 alley oops to Bynum. He kept trying to help Gasol, but dude's shot was not on tonight. oh well, Tonights game is a good template for how we should play, we just need to knockdown shots.

I am still ? Phil sat Kobe down for so long to begin the 4th qtr. He did the same thing in the Cavs game.
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ya'll need to watch out for that back to back next week...Boston and Memphis because Memphis is balling!

As a matter of fact, Boston,Memphis, the dreaded Bobcats(lol),Denver, Portland, San Antonio,Utah, GS, Boston, Memphis, and then Dallas...Thats a nasty schedule.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    U LOL at the Bobcats, but those mFers swept us last season. They have always given us problems. But u are right dude, our Schedule in February is tough.

on a side note, iknow u are a Lebron fan, but what team do u root for?
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    U LOL at the Bobcats, but those mFers swept us last season. They have always given us problems. But u are right dude, our Schedule in February is tough.

on a side note, iknow u are a Lebron fan, but what team do u root for?

LOL yeah, thats why I said the dreaded Bobcats. I dont know what it is about them that gives the Lakers problems.

I'm a Rockets fan but we aint gonna do ? this year so im pulling for Bron.
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I live in Houston dude, been here for about 8 years. So i pull for them as long as they are not in the way of my Lakers.

Plus i have massive massive respect for Daryl Morey.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Win-Win tonight. Raps won which is good for my hometown team, but the Lakers cant always be in battles with weaker teams.

Go LAKERS!!!!!!!