toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    poor start, need focus guys..
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao, matt barnes is my ? but cmon son, youknowyouafuckindumbass for that dunk attempt
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    lmao, matt barnes is my ? but cmon son, youknowyouafuckindumbass for that dunk attempt

HAHA...that ? crazy. WTF was he thinking.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hahaha that attempt was strictly for slam mag that ? was probably thinking " HURRY TAKE THE PICTURE"
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We gotta get better shots
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    We gotta get better shots

For real man, 3rd qtr is usually our best qtr, but we took a dump in that one.
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    For real man, 3rd qtr is usually our best qtr, but we took a dump in that one.

Shannons brown energy helped us out plus Orlando isnt going to Dwight too much
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    FARMER, this dude confuses me man. On days like this one, he plays amazingly and i am thinking put him in the starting line up. Then he will go on a 3-5 game streak of making some of the dumbest decisions. He is improving though.
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Magic got their ? in trouble wildly throwing up those threes
  • Dick Shitman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Smh...never fails. We get a lead and go for the ? by taking bad shot after bad shot. Every time a team goes on a run, there is no reason Dwight shouldnt get the ball. It slows the momentum and theres a good chance he either hits the shot or at least goes to the line. Nope. We'd rather take jumper after jumper
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    good game but ? your front office for cutting my boy Thomas Kelati he was gonna be the next Ray Allen
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Shannon is the main reason we won this game. Dude is a pure shot of Adrenaline. Shout out to Farmer too.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    smh @ vince carter showing up 3 hours late

let orlando get shannon brown. its only fair for that trevor ariza trade lol
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    smh @ vince carter showing up 3 hours late

let orlando get shannon brown. its only fair for that trevor ariza trade lol

Thats what i was just saying, why the hell did he decide to show up now? I thought it was Artest shutting him down, but even when Artest was out, which was most of the 4th qtr, he did nothing. VC's integration is still a work in progress, on the bright side Hedo is not looking good in Toronto either, still a smart move not to give him a LONG term contract.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Farmars problem is he gets a lil bull headed but that boy is talented .. he is playing more team oriented this year.. btu he still has those lemme get mines moments.. Kobe couldnt hit ? today. Dwight Howard Duncan
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I missed the game, just curious, why did Kobe sit for so long to start the 4th qtr? I was monitoring it on my Iphone. Was he injured or something?
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    I missed the game, just curious, why did Kobe sit for so long to start the 4th qtr? I was monitoring it on my Iphone. Was he injured or something?

nah Phil just kept him on the bench
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cool. This was a bad loss. Since i didn't watch it, i cant tell where ? broke down. Dont like the fact Kobe missed 19 shots, Gaosl went for 5-15. We also missed FTs too. Its cool though, just need to make sure we dont tie Cleveland in record since they have the tie Break now.
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Idk I mean it would of been great to win but we lost to Orlando both times in the reg season and got em when it mattered the most so cant complain I still dont think we have hit our stride yet I think Phil should tweak the line-up a lil bit Bynum's going through his usual slump.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LA fans, would you rather see Kobe play through his injury, or ? it down for a bit so he can be at full strength for the playoffs? It seems like he's hurting the team
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LA fans, would you rather see Kobe play through his injury, or ? it down for a bit so he can be at full strength for the playoffs? It seems like he's hurting the team

His fingers arent going to get better unless he has surgery he was supposed to have surgery right after the 08 Olympics, the surgery takes like 2 months to heal from so I'm pretty sure he won't have it anytime soon, I'm assuming its the same case with both fingers, notice last night he was red hot to start then cooled off he said if he gets hit thats when he's in a lot of pain and I guess he doesnt shoot so well with the cast on...so its really hard to say what he should do at this point
  • la2lv
    la2lv Members Posts: 121
    edited January 2010
    Options
    man, gasol turned into a charles smith/nick anderson hybrid last night...and i know you want lebron shooting jumpers, but damn, at least get a hand up
  • toheeb27
    edited January 2010
    Options

If we are talking about just the finger. I dont mind him playing, he played with a similar injury last season. The back Spasms are another story. Not sure if that is a problem. To your point that he is hurting the team, thats stupid talk. We still have the best record in the league. His shooting might be a problem, but they have been experimenting with Splints the past few week, that should solve itself soon. We lost to a very good team in the Cavs, and folks are overreacting.
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hope to see the team comes out with a lot of energy tonight. they need to bump it up
  • killap
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think we will slaughter the Knicks by about 30 and I aint afraid to say it out loud!!!