The Official 2010 NFL Draft Talk thread

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No more Clausen to Redskins at 4. Dude might fall to 7, 8 or 10, if not, its a Brady Quinn free-fall. Redskins take Russell Okung now
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    No more Clausen to Redskins at 4. Dude might fall to 7, 8 or 10, if not, its a Brady Quinn free-fall. Redskins take Russell Okung now

i dont think he gets past the bills at #9, but if he does, your right. he might be there for a while
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    i dont think he gets past the bills at #9, but if he does, your right. he might be there for a while

Man I am hoping the Bills dont want him cause hopefully the Skins will send Jason Campbell to the Bills for their 4th round pick.
    Jason Campbell > Trent Edwards
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just Curious, what do u guys think of the new Draft Night format?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

? sucks be.. i hate roger goodell, this ? coming into the nfl just ? with ? that was perfect and set in stone for yrs... like the ? moved the pro bowl to miami a week before the super bowl, only for it to suck and say he's moving it back to hawaii next yr....this ? ? with power.. how the ? is you suspending ? who dont get convicted of a crime... nfl owners are giving dude to much power...
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options

im not a big fan of it. i think doing the first, second and third rounds on one day and 4-7 on the next would be better if they wanted to break it up
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I actually like the new set up I think it's gonna make the draft more interesting because now teams are gonna have overnight to make deals and ? like that from the first round to the second I think it's gonna make it more interesting
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont like the new format.
  • d.green
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    ? sucks be.. i hate roger goodell, this ? coming into the nfl just ? with ? that was perfect and set in stone for yrs.....

I dont like dude either.
    He thinks he's a Texas Ranger or something.
  • d.green
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yep, Sam Bradford wowed in his pro day, Should definitely be a lock for number 1 now.

I've always thought of Sam as a system QB. Guess we'll see soon enough.
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sometimes people change just to change not really a fan but I guess I will see on Thursday if it is any different.
  • eastwood
    eastwood Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My Lions are going to stir up the draft at #2 and take Okung... Washington trades out of #4 and further improves their already brilliant offseason...

Those are my 2 predictions.
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am surprised the Rams are getting calls for the 1st pick, usually folks dont want that pick. Will be fun to see a trade of the 1st pick.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am surprised the Rams are getting calls for the 1st pick, usually folks dont want that pick. Will be fun to see a trade of the 1st pick.

if i'm st louis i get rid of it. im not a bradford fan, and even then they have a lot of holes to fill. trade down and pick up those extra picks if someone is willing
  • txboi_09
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think when it's all done Cleveland will draft Jimmy clausen. I really don't believe that they will go into the season with Seneca Wallace or whoever they have as their starting QB
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    I think when it's all done Cleveland will draft Jimmy clausen. I really don't believe that they will go into the season with Seneca Wallace or whoever they have as their starting QB

Come on man, why are u sleeping on my man JAKE "i throw 5 ints in my sleep" DELHOMME?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Praying for Sean Witherspoon to drop down to 32......I doubt it tho.
  • txboi_09
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao I knew they had got another ? but I couldn't remember who. Jake delhomme is that dude I wish he wouldn't of got hurt last year, my niners would be picking in the top five with the Carolina pick.
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options

LOL, No way he makes it to 32. Dude is the 2nd best LB in the draft after McClain.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL, No way he makes it to 32. Dude is the 2nd best LB in the draft after McClain.

he just might fall though, alot of other linebackers are moving up...like Jerry Hughes (i think thats his name) from TCU
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMao at these folks on ESPN still pushing Tebow in the 1st round. One of them even said 4 QBs in the 1st.
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hope and pray that the Raiders don't take Bruce Campbell.

Rolando Mclain
    Trent Williams
    even Jimmy Clausen or Joe Haden
    Mike Lupati (would be a reach for a guard but he is damn good)

would be ok with me but just not Bruce Campbell....dude isn't good

or if Okung,Suh orMccoy by some miracle fall then take one of those guys..but I highly doubt that happens....

Just say no to Bruce Campbell Al Davis!!!
  • txboi_09
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hope and pray that the Raiders don't take Bruce Campbell.

Rolando Mclain
    Trent Williams
    even Jimmy Clausen or Joe Haden
    Mike Lupati (would be a reach for a guard but he is damn good)

would be ok with me but just not Bruce Campbell....dude isn't good

or if Okung,Suh orMccoy by some miracle fall then take one of those guys..but I highly doubt that happens....

Just say no to Bruce Campbell Al Davis!!!

Rumor has it the raiders are shopping Mcfadden if so then Al Davis is probably gonna draft CJ Spiller.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options

naw fammo...that ? gonna be rockin red and black next year...lol
    But at least you will still get to see him twice a year...lol
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMao at these folks on ESPN still pushing Tebow in the 1st round. One of them even said 4 QBs in the 1st.

Im not sure these GM's and scouts are buying this hype the media is putting out there for Tebow. Id be surprised if he went first round. Especially ahead of McCoy and Clausen. I saw one Mock Draft that had him being the second QB picked......