Options

Comments

• ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    I dont like the new format.

C/S.......... This three day ? is stupid.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    ? sucks be.. i hate roger goodell, this ? coming into the nfl just ? with ? that was perfect and set in stone for yrs... like the ? moved the pro bowl to miami a week before the super bowl, only for it to suck and say he's moving it back to hawaii next yr....this ? ? with power.. how the ? is you suspending ? who dont get convicted of a crime... nfl owners are giving dude to much power...

the players gave him that power not the owners they signed and agreed to everythign roger is doing
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Im not sure these GM's and scouts are buying this hype the media is putting out there for Tebow. Id be surprised if he went first round. Especially ahead of McCoy and Clausen. I saw one Mock Draft that had him being the second QB picked......

tebow has the biggest hype machine i've ever seen especially on the nfl network
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited April 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Rumor has it the raiders are shopping Mcfadden if so then Al Davis is probably gonna draft CJ Spiller.

Yeah I heard about that.

Even though it wouldn't be my top choice....it's better than Campbell.

But we need O-linemen. We have RB's. Get O-linemen Al Davis! Get someone to BLock for who you already have.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i Just Want My Bengals to Move up in the Draft and Take Dez Bryant.......Chad Ocho is Not a Number 1 Anymore, last few years he's been All talk and No Show on the Field in Meaningful games...he's a Number 2 now.
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i Just Want My Bengals to Move up in the Draft and Take Dez Bryant.......Chad Ocho is Not a Number 1 Anymore, last few years he's been All talk and No Show on the Field in Meaningful games...he's a Number 2 now.

I highly doubt that he will get past the Broncos. The Bills or Jags may even snatch him.

Good luck. You would have to package a great deal to do that...something I doubt the Bengals are gonna do....
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I highly doubt that he will get past the Broncos. The Bills or Jags may even snatch him.

Good luck. You would have to package a great deal to do that...something I doubt the Bengals are gonna do....

SMH i agree with ya, i Love how they sign all these ? ass WR like Matt Jones and Antonio Bryant........To me it's Worth packaging a deal, we lost our deep threath due to death, Golden Tate will be a Very Good Slot like Reciver in the NFL so i dont want him, Dez is Big time, u gotta take risk if you want to be a good team, so i say do a package and move up...Defense was Very good last year , just we didnt have a great WR core
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH i agree with ya, i Love how they sign all these ? ass WR like Matt Jones and Antonio Bryant........To me it's Worth packaging a deal, we lost our deep threath due to death, Golden Tate will be a Very Good Slot like Reciver in the NFL so i dont want him, Dez is Big time, u gotta take risk if you want to be a good team, so i say do a package and move up...Defense was Very good last year , just we didnt have a great WR core

Yeah the Bryant signing kind of squahsed the Dez Bryant dream lol. Alot of mock drafts have you guys taking a TE tho...wouldn't be bad.

But yeah with the way Revis was on Chad last year...his #1 days may be over....but to be fair Coles wasn't much of a complement. Antonio Bryant is much better....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

im ? we didnt trade for brandon marshall. as long as we dont draft taylor mays, im good
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I honestly don't think it's Chad, it's Palmer. Dude is NOT the same QB. He's still more than serviceable QB, but Carson looks a tad bit off 2 me.

Don't believe the hype from the media cuzzo, b/c there jus a fickle as fans. Before the 2008-09 season, commentators and analyst were complimenting/prasing the ? out of Chad ALL the time b/c of his #'s from seasons past, but as soon as he had a down year (which in my eyes, was attributed to him wanting 2 be traded/rewarded with a new contract and not playing hard all the time, basically being a baby, which is a NO-NO, but it happens) they said he's diminished as a player and the he pretty much can't cut it anymore to be an elite receiver. Really?! After ONE year from a receiver who's barely in2 his 30's? FOH.

Really doe, I'm not a Bengals fan, but it's obvious you guys needed another #2 receiver a la Houshmandzadeh. We will see if Matt Jones or Antonio Bryant can fill that void.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    C/S.......... This three day ? is stupid.

x404

I swear when I found out that tonight's draft was only gonna be the 1st round, I was like "Da ? ?!"

I could see if it was rounds 1-3 tonight and 4-7 tomorrow or something along that line, but this is format is a nuisance.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Thursday night?
    WTF...Goodell sucks.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Someone quickly school me on Patrick Robinson, CB from Florida State. If my Texans take RB, Ryan Matthews in the 1st, he might be our best option for CB in the 2nd.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Someone quickly school me on Patrick Robinson, CB from Florida State. If my Texans take RB, Ryan Matthews in the 1st, he might be our best option for CB in the 2nd.

A lot of talent but far from being polished, one of thos "Project" guys
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn so Slaton fell off that hard that yall are willing to go with a RB over a DB which is clearly there biggest weakness Houston should go with Wilson or Mcourty
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why is the NFL and ESPN trying to glamorize the draft? Red Carpet? Retired NFL greats? This ain't the Oscars or the Grammys.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ESPN is Trying Hard As ? to Make Tim Tebow a First Round Pick................SMH
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why is the NFL and ESPN trying to glamorize the draft? Red Carpet? Retired NFL greats? This ain't the Oscars or the Grammys.

The NFL is big business nowadays they only see $ why you think they having games in Britain.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stever Young just tried To Compare Joe Montana Throwing motion to Tim Tebows ...WTF is going on man lol...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    still-SBP wrote: »
    The NFL is big business nowadays they only see $ why you think they having games in Britain.

Yeah your right. I just wasn't prepared to see all this Hollywood type stuff. The NFL is becoming a big production nowadays. I won't be surprised if they start scripting it in the future.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ the crowd booing Dan Marino....
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cot damn, Walter Payton's daughter kinda hot... lol
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    NFL Knows how to Promote the ? out their sport tho'.......
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn imagine standing in front of the some of the GOAT players....NY booin everybody...
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lions betta draft suh 2nd if rams pick bradford or im officially done with them
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wit that music I keep thinkin Madden's on...