I'm exposing the Nation of Islam and YOU can help

Options

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    remember when that guy KTULU got laughed off this forum because he was on OTT's nuts so hard. (nh)

i was sarcastically complimenting him and he banned me with his hacked admin account

L?

No.

I pass those to Nas.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This started a long time ago, let me give you some background.

Well, first of all we have to understand that mynameaintearl is KTULU. KTULU is Jewish. Ktulu had a problem with me because I have family that is in the NOI for two generations and I was smashing some of his false assertions and ghetto scholarship as well as exposing the hypocrisy of his own people as it relates to blacks. Well as you know he don't like uppity negroes, because he was born and raised in an environment that does not look kindly on Black people.

And as you know some members of the Jewish community have a longstanding problem with the NOI. What most don't know is because the NOI and others have exposed their hidden hand in thwarting the progress of the Black community. Which KTULU doesn't like so much because well he hates black people and doesn't want to get found out.

Last year I was going to expose the Jewish ? of the slave trade in the Western Hemisphere after his repeated attempts at dissing the 5 percenters who I am cool with. I was going to expose the religious impetus given to the slave trade, jim crow, and the destruction of the Reconstruction era progress blacks had made by the 1877 compromise and the leading advocates were members of that community.

I was going to show how Rabbi Wise the patriarch of the Reform Judaism movement which is the majority segment of that community,championed black inferiority and it is still promoted today through the Talmud, their religious text. I was going to show the many businesses that exist today under their control like Neiman Marcus, SAKS, Gimbels, etc that started out as slave plantations then morphed into plantation stores and then into multinational conglomerates.

KTULU got frightened because unlike most negroes he encounters, I have loads of historical documents, writings, speeches, and documented sources from their own hands that details all of this. They just took for granted that it wouldn't get out because they assume negroes don't research.

Actions trumps words all day. The Jewish Communities deeds have been way more harmful to Blacks and KTULU knows it.

Ay yo KTULU, whenever your ready to go toe to toe on Black/Jewish relations son, let me know. I will be more than happy to hold a debate on who has been more destructive to the Black community. But make sure you bring some facts to the table and leave the cheap emotionalism and ghetto scholarship at the door.

You heard of Kufi smacking? Tighten up that yarmulke.............................lol
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Look at all those feelings.

As you can see, And Step admits he has family ties to the racist cult in question. So he's not going to be able to give you an objective view. He's literally obsessed with Jews and actually bought it when I was using a Jewish gimmick. He claimed he was going to expose some sort of racist Jewish cult (of which there are plenty) but he never did it. He never posts his "documents" that he claims to have.

Then I ran him off the forums. He was so upset, he said he had to "convalesce."

He only came back when I was banned. Think about that.

U mad?
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    Kareem deserves a statue!!!!!!

? Wright!! LOL I just blogged in a thread
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    This started a long time ago, let me give you some background.

Well, first of all we have to understand that mynameaintearl is KTULU. KTULU is Jewish. Ktulu had a problem with me because I have family that is in the NOI for two generations and I was smashing some of his false assertions and ghetto scholarship as well as exposing the hypocrisy of his own people as it relates to blacks. Well as you know he don't like uppity negroes, because he was born and raised in an environment that does not look kindly on Black people.

And as you know some members of the Jewish community have a longstanding problem with the NOI. What most don't know is because the NOI and others have exposed their hidden hand in thwarting the progress of the Black community. Which KTULU doesn't like so much because well he hates black people and doesn't want to get found out.

Last year I was going to expose the Jewish ? of the slave trade in the Western Hemisphere after his repeated attempts at dissing the 5 percenters who I am cool with. I was going to expose the religious impetus given to the slave trade, jim crow, and the destruction of the Reconstruction era progress blacks had made by the 1877 compromise and the leading advocates were members of that community.

I was going to show how Rabbi Wise the patriarch of the Reform Judaism movement which is the majority segment of that community,championed black inferiority and it is still promoted today through the Talmud, their religious text. I was going to show the many businesses that exist today under their control like Neiman Marcus, SAKS, Gimbels, etc that started out as slave plantations then morphed into plantation stores and then into multinational conglomerates.

KTULU got frightened because unlike most negroes he encounters, I have loads of historical documents, writings, speeches, and documented sources from their own hands that details all of this. They just took for granted that it wouldn't get out because they assume negroes don't research.

Actions trumps words all day. The Jewish Communities deeds have been way more harmful to Blacks and KTULU knows it.

Ay yo KTULU, whenever your ready to go toe to toe on Black/Jewish relations son, let me know. I will be more than happy to hold a debate on who has been more destructive to the Black community. But make sure you bring some facts to the table and leave the cheap emotionalism and ghetto scholarship at the door.

You heard of Kufi smacking? Tighten up that yarmulke.............................lol

him being jewish def explains his hate for islam.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    him being jewish def explains his hate for islam.

Not Jewish. And Step is stuck on that idea because he is tied to the racist cult, the Nation of Islam.

Muslims hate Jews, Jews hate Muslims, Christians hate both, and both hate Christians.

I'm an atheist, I'm laughing at all y'all.
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not Jewish. And Step is stuck on that idea because he is tied to the racist cult, the Nation of Islam.

Muslims hate Jews, Jews hate Muslims, Christians hate both, and both hate Christians.

I'm an atheist, I'm laughing at all y'all.

im atheist as well.
    but i dont hate any religion or hate because of their views. people can belive what they want.
    actually, the only relegion i hate is catholics, there ? for so many reasons.
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sun Myung Moon?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    noirwar wrote: »
    Sun Myung Moon?

Another crazy cult.

Like Scientology. (which has ties to the NOI, believe it or not)
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Another crazy cult.

???????????????????????????? what the ? ?...
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options

this is true. lots of things said in the quran are backed by science
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Another crazy cult.

explain........
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options

The thing you have to remember is that the cult leaders are in it for one thing: Money.

Whenever they can work together to make more of it, they will.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    explain........

Saving it for the thread.

Need a few more PM's to round out the "personal experiences" part.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Look at all those feelings.

As you can see, And Step admits he has family ties to the racist cult in question. So he's not going to be able to give you an objective view. He's literally obsessed with Jews and actually bought it when I was using a Jewish gimmick. He claimed he was going to expose some sort of racist Jewish cult (of which there are plenty) but he never did it. He never posts his "documents" that he claims to have.

Then I ran him off the forums. He was so upset, he said he had to "convalesce."

He only came back when I was banned. Think about that.

U mad?

LOL. I didn't know you were banned. Why was you hiding and posing like your black? Quit trying to cop pleas.

I don't need objectivity. I am going to use the writings, words, and research of Jewish scholars. Your beef is with them. All I am is a black board.

Let's get this straight. First your Jewish, then your Irish, then you came back as a black man, not really, now your Ktulut again. LOL. You hate black people and you have been exposed so you try to hide behind the Jewish card, Your the Jewish Heyslick, without the shakes. Please you cape for the Jewish people hard as hell and your ultra sensitive when someone brings up that question. You knew about all their traditions and their history. Be proud of who you are my ? ! Your people are impressive as they come I mean seriously there is a lot of identities out there you can steal, I ain't never heard of no one stealing Mr. Goldberg. Come on, son.

This ? , after I summarily administered an old fashioned horse whipping to him, tried to play the I am not Jewish card. I used to stay with a Jewish family, my ? , you can't fool me. I know about the Two refrigerators the whole nine my dude. LOL

It's cool though, just stop playing and keep it a hunny.....
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As you can see, he can't contain his emotions. His family is NOI. I told him he wasn't going to like the exposure of that racist cult and I was right.

I've told the IC that I'm black, white, Samoan, Hispanic, Jewish, Japanese, and probably other things. But the only one that this cult associate is mad about is the Jewish one.

And while the NOI certainly didn't invent anti-Semitism, it is a cornerstone of their propaganda. They even published a book called "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" which claims that Jews were extra responsible for slavery.

It was debunked thoroughly by the following genuine scholarship:

Jew on the brain: A public refutation of the Nation of Islam's The Secret relationship between Blacks and Jews

"Jews in the Slave Trade", in Culturefront

"The Role of Jews in the Atlantic Slave Trade", Immigrants and Minorities

Jew-Hatred As History: An Analysis of the Nation of Islam's "The Secret Relationship"

Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade: Setting the Record Straight

Jews and the American Slave Trade

You will notice that And Step will vehemently deny all of this. Remember: He's involved in the racist cult, the Nation of Islam. He can't deal with this.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    plz elaborate...
    this is fascinating ? ...

Jews don't mix dairy with meat. So some keep them in separate refrigerators.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Who's sig is dedicated to who?

Who had to log off to "recover" after getting ? on in the Social Lounge for months?

Who only came back when the other was banned?

Nas Lost.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wait, earl was ktulu???

<---MIND BLOWN
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wait, earl was ktulu???

<---MIND BLOWN

nah, augie gave me his account

he said "TISH FOREVER, LONG LIVE JOE BUDDENS"
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nah, augie gave me his account

he said "TISH FOREVER, LONG LIVE JOE BUDDENS"

ahhhh I see. carry on then. if they dont sticky the thread u make, pm a lank. sounds interesting.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As you can see, he can't contain his emotions. His family is NOI. I told him he wasn't going to like the exposure of that racist cult and I was right.

I've told the IC that I'm black, white, Samoan, Hispanic, Jewish, Japanese, and probably other things. But the only one that this cult associate is mad about is the Jewish one.

And while the NOI certainly didn't invent anti-Semitism, it is a cornerstone of their propaganda. They even published a book called "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" which claims that Jews were extra responsible for slavery.

It was debunked thoroughly by the following genuine scholarship:

Jew on the brain: A public refutation of the Nation of Islam's The Secret relationship between Blacks and Jews

"Jews in the Slave Trade", in Culturefront

"The Role of Jews in the Atlantic Slave Trade", Immigrants and Minorities

Jew-Hatred As History: An Analysis of the Nation of Islam's "The Secret Relationship"

Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade: Setting the Record Straight

Jews and the American Slave Trade

You will notice that And Step will vehemently deny all of this. Remember: He's involved in the racist cult, the Nation of Islam. He can't deal with this.

Bwaaaaaaaaah.

Please. 3 out of 5 of those "scholarly" books you quoted were written by people who provided a lot of the information for "The Secret Relationship". One being Harold Brackman, the former head of the Simon Weisanthal Center who wrote his doctoral thesis on the Hamitic Curse in which he chronicled the invention of the Hamitic curse invented y Jewish Rabbis which said Black people were cursed by ? to be drawers of water and hewers of wood and slaves for eternity. This gave the justification for the slave trade. They still teach this in the Talmud. Those scholars were trying to cover their tracks, but it was too late.

Do me a favor yall, go read the book. The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews-Part 2 and you will find something very interesting. The NOI did not write the book. They researched what leading Jewish Historians, Rabbis, and Scholars had to say about the Jewish role in the slave trade, chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and the Reconstruction era.. Not one reference is from them. Over 4000 references in the book, all from Jewish sources. They just compiled it.

Notice how he mentions nothing from the book? That is called ghetto scholarship. LOL.

Thanks for the plug, KTULU
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    3 out of 5 of those "scholarly" books you quoted were written by people who provided a lot of the information for "The Secret Relationship".
    "The Secret Relationship" was notorious for taking small quotes out of context, using allusive language to infer false claims from sources, and blatantly lying about what other people said.

The reason those people had to refute "The Secret Relationship" was because their own words had been twisted and used by your family's racist cult.

Like I said, the devotion the cult members show is amazing. You will not be able to get And Step to be objective about this. He's already pulling his hair out over it.
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bwaaaaaaaaah.

Please. 3 out of 5 of those "scholarly" books you quoted were written by people who provided a lot of the information for "The Secret Relationship". One being Harold Brackman, the former head of the Simon Weisanthal Center who wrote his doctoral thesis on the Hamitic Curse in which he chronicled the invention of the Hamitic curse invented y Jewish Rabbis which said Black people were cursed by ? to be drawers of water and hewers of wood and slaves for eternity. This gave the justification for the slave trade. They still teach this in the Talmud.

Do me a favor yall, go read the book. The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews-Part 2 and you will find something very interesting. The NOI did not write the book. They researched what leading Jewish Historians, Rabbis, and Scholars had to say about the Jewish role in the slave trade. Not one reference is from them. Over 4000 references in the book, all from Jewish sources. They just compiled it.

Notice how he mentions nothing from the book? That is called ghetto scholarship. LOL.

Thanks for the plug, KTULU

im not taking sides (although i do think noi is a racist group) but if the NOI put this book together, dont you think that it would be easy to quote these people in a way that suits them best???? telling people to read a book which clearly has a bias is not an educated thing to say....tell them to research it on their own, both sides of the argument, and come up with a conclusion from an unbiased point of view.... i GUARANTEE that the majority of the book is misquoted